You again??

Break The Ice

Krystal POV:

 

 

Today is saturday morning I havent have the chance to go see my new school and to be honest I dont want to to go to Seoul National University. Suddenly I heard my door open and I see my eomma comming in.

Mrs.Jung: Hey sweety

Krystal: Annyeonghaseyo eomma.

Mrs.Jung: I have some news for you

Krystal: Nay?

Mrs.Jung: We are going to have dinner at your uncle house some of our friends are going to be their so you will meet their children who also go to Seoul National University.

 Great dinner with my parents friends this should be interesting.

Krystal: Oh... Ok

My mother leaves and I really want to go out but I have no idea were is the nearest mall. I make my way down to my appas office I knock on the door suddenly I hear him say come in.

Mr.Jung: Hey darling do you need anything dear?

Krystal: Nay appa im like beyond bored here can you tell the driver to take me to the nearest mall??

Mr.Jung: Nay my little princess but let me first call my friend to see if his daughter could go with you.

Krystal: Anyo! appa I could go by my self.

Mr.Jung: Anyo Krystal im sure she wont mind you still were going to meet each other since her parents are going to your uncle house too pluss shes your neighboor.

Krystal: Aigo fine.

My appa calls his friend like is so necessary. A few minutes pass and I hear the doorbell our maid goes and open the door suddenly I see this cute girl she looks like my age but I dont know and I also see this lady with her so i guess thats her eomma.

Mrs.Jung: Annyeonghaseyo.. Krystal this is my dearest friend Minyoung and her lovely daughter Sulli

Krystal: Annyeonghaseyo Miss Minyoung and Sulli.

I do my perfect 90 degree bow and smile at them.

Mrs.Choi: Annyeonghaseyo dear call me eomma

Krystal: Nay eomma.

Sulli: Hey krystal nice to meet you so are you ready to go to the mall.

Krystal: Nay!!! lets go!

Mrs.Jung: Stay out of trouble girls the driver will be taking you and waiting for you outside the mall but come back early so you have time to get ready for the dinner.

Krystal: Nay eomma.  

Sulli: Nay Mrs.Jung

Mrs.Jung: Sulli dear call me auntie or eomma

Sulli: Nay eomma.

Me and sulli finally leave the house leaving our eommas talking at home. Me and sulli quickly got to know eachother in the way to the mall. She told me she goes to Seoul National University and we are both in the same grade which im so happy since Sulli became my new unnie!! and bff.

Sulli POV:

I meant Krystal and she is really nice and friendly. We both are so alike that we click rite away she told me to be her new Unnie/bff and I happily agreed. We soon arrived to the mall and the funny thing is that we both ran into the same store.

Krystal: Ok so what should we wear to or parents and friends dinner party thing??

Sulli: To be honest I have no idea for all I know only you me my oppa and Taemin are the only teenagers attending sice the other couples have really little children or have no children.

Krystal: OMO you have a brother??

Sulli: Nay twin brother actually.

Krystal: Woah thats Daebak!!

Sulli: Not so much trust me he is a big headache especially his girlfriend which no one really likes shes a big and playboy girl. Hes lucky I havent told my parents about his girl since shes his noona and my parents dont accept their son dating a older chick.

Krystal: Oh.... so do you have a boyfriend?

Sulli: Anyo!!!

Krystal: Do you aleast have a crush on someone??

KRYSTAL POV:

I ask sulli unnie if she had a crush on some she is now hesitating to answer my question.

Sulli: Ok im going to tell you but it a secret no one cant know.

Krystal: Nay I give you my word.

Sulli: Well I do have a crush on Taemin opp.

Krystal: OMO DAEBAK!!! on my cousin?

Sull: SHHHH..nay.

Krystal: Thats awsome why dont you tell him?

Sulli: He has a girlfriend.

Krystal: ohhh..

Sulli: How about you do you have a boyfriend or siblings?

Krystal: Nay I had a boyfriend in Incheon but we broke up since I moved and I had a older unnie

Sulli: What do you mean by had a older sister??

I decided to tell Sulli about Jessica unnie since shes very trust worthy.

Sulli: Im so sorry Krystal about your unnie.

Krystal: Nay its ok now lets start to give each other outfit options.

Sulli: Nay lets find something for eachother.

Me and Sulli looked for outfits we ended up by Sulli choosing me a outfit and me choosing her a outfit.

Krystal: OMO I love the outfit you choose me.

Sulli: Well I get to say the same thing about the outfit you choose me.

Me and Sulli go eat at the foodcourt then we leave back to my house.

Krystal: We are back!!!!

Mrs.Jung: Im glad your back girls just in time to get ready

Krystal and Sulli: Nay!!

Krystal: Auntie Minyeong can Sulli get ready here with me?

Mrs.Choi: Nay if its ok with sohara unnie.

Mrs.Jung: Ofcourse is okay Minyeong you should know the Choi family is more then welcome in this house.

Sulli: Thank you eomma and auntie Jung...so can Krystal sleepover my house today after dinner.

Mrs.Jung: Nay if Minyeong dont mind ofcourse she could go sleep over your house.

Mrs.Choi: Sohara unnie our Krystal is more then welcome and the rest of the Jung family too.

Krystal: YAY!! thank you Eomma and Auntie

Me and Sulli go upstairs and I lead her into my room.

Sulli: ok you should pack extra cloths for tomorow.

Krystal: Nay!!

I go put Pijammas and extra cloths in my bag. Then me and sulli start getting ready for the dinner.

Sulli: OMO Krystal you look super pretty.

Krystal: Well look at you too we both look pretty!

Sulli: Nay!

Author note:

Krystal outfit:

 

1d50dd606afee368_fx_0623_5.jpg

 

Sulli Outfit:

fx-sulli-hc.jpg

My eomma quickly call us to go down stairs me and my family are riding with the Sullis parents so we are waiting for them at my livingroom. Suddenly the doorbell rings and this time my appa answers the door.

Mr.Jung: Annyeonghaseyo my Lee man and Minyeon..and Minho son.

I see my parents come in with Sullis parents and this familiar tall figure.

Mrs.Choi:Annyeonghaseyo Krystal dear I want you to meet my son Minho.

I look up to face her son then I remember him so my smile fades.

Krystal and Minho: You again??
________________________________________________________________________________________________