The Sleepover Part 1

Break The Ice

taeli.jpg?w=264&h=239

 

Sulli POV:

Me and Taemin are on our way to my house rite now the mood is ackward silence. I really hate this ackwardness but I cant get myself to talk to him ever since his phone call with his girlfriend I feel crush inside.  What was I thinking he will never like me the way I like him. Suddenly I hear his voice and I just notice he is talking to me.

Taemin: umm.. Sulli we should call your brother to let him know we are out of the movie theater.

Sulli: Nay..You should call him and I'll txt Krystal since she is sleeping over with me.

Taemin: Ok.. I'll call your brother and I guess I will stay over with Minho today.

 

Taemin POV:

My driver was outside when me and Sulli got out of the movies. We got in the car and now we are on our way to her house. I cant stand it no more its too ackward. So I suddenly have the idea to call Minho and I told Sulli we should call her brother. But she said she will txt Krystal since shes sleeping over with her suddenly I get the idean to stay over too. I call Minho and told him me and Sulli were out of the movie theater and onour way to his house. I  also couldnt stop my self and ask him were was he and Krystal. He told me they  were at a cafe the last thing I told him was that I was going to stay over his house and like always he said its fine and that hes on his way.

 

Sulli POV:

Taemin called my brother and I txt Krystal. We soon arrive to my house and I see that Minho and Krystal arent her yet. I wonder were they are I should off ask Taemin but I dont feel like talking to him. Me and him sit down and I randomaly turn the t.v on. My stomach suddenly grauls and im hungry. I decide to go to the kitchen and I see some chips so I grab them and head back. While heading back to the living room I glance thru the window by the door and I cant help but notice Minho and Krystal hugging.

Sulli: OMO!!

 

Taemin POV:

We arrive to Sulli and Minho house and we go inside in silence. We both sit down in the living room suddenly Sulli turns the t.v on. A few minutes pass and I see her walking out of the living room. I dont know why but I feel like shes avoiding me. Now I wish I knew what was bugging her. I heard Sulli  Scream OMO! so I go towards her to see whats going on.

 

Author POV:

Taemin: What happen?

Sulli: Look look!

Sulli points to the window and both her and Taemin see Krystal and Minho hugging.

Taemin: Woah someone has game!

Sulli: Ahh...Taemin oppa stop being such a player.

Taemin: Im not a player.

Sulli: Yes you sound like one.

Taemin: But im not.

By this time both Sulli and Taemins face are close to eachother. Suddenly they hear the door open and quickly moved away.

 

Sulli POV:

So me and Taemin were about to kiss when we heard the door open and we both quickly move away. I look at the door and see Minho and Krystal.

 

Author POV:

Taemin: Hey bro! So you and my cousin Krystal huh?

Minho: Anyo! What are you thinking?

Taemin: Oh nothing we just saw both of you hugging.

 

Sulli POV:

As soon as Taemin says this to Minho oppa  Krystals face turns bright red . AWWWW I have a feeling she likes my brother and I cant help but smile at that thought.

Minho: So we just hugged  what were you two doing?

Sulli: We were just watching t.v  and then I went looking for some snacks sinceim starving.

Taemin: Woah Sulli its late.

Sulli: So im Starving

Krystal: Unnie im starving too your not the only one.

Minho: How about we go out and eat?

Krystal; Thats a great idea oppa!!!

 

Minho POV:

So me and Krystal walk in and I see Sulliand Taemin standing there shock. Suddenly Taemin runs his big mouth and tells me and Krystal they saw us hugging. I quickly stare at Krystal and see her turning red. Babo taemin why does he do that to my Krystal..wait did I just said my Krystal? Suddenly I remember Taemin and Sulli being close rite now so I ask them what were they doing. Sulli told me they were just watching t.v and then she was starving that girl aishh she loves her food. Suddenly Krystal says she is starving too so I got the idea to go out to eat. Quickly Krystal Agrees and we all walked out of my house and start walking to the near by restuarant. We get a table and I quickly go sit down by Krystal.

 

Krystal POV:

We make our way to the restuarant and we get a table for four. All of the sudden I see Minho sit by me and I cant help but smile and blush. Ahhh these feelings are driving me crazy  I wonder what is he thinking rite now?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So here is part one of the sleep over hope you all enjoy and if theirs any silent reader please comment so I could know what you think of the story so far.