Breaking the ice?! & Sparks are flying?!

Break The Ice

Krystal POV:

Krystal and Minho: You again?!?!!

Mrs.Choi: Do you know eachother?

Mrs.Jung: Of course they do they ment when they were 8 years old.

I am surprise to see this jerk again thank god my mother said we ment when we were young if not I dont know what would I say. 

Mrs.Choi: Oh right in taemin Birthday party.

Sulli: No wonder I never met her since I was in Japan that time.

Mrs.Choi: Nay

It took me a while to figure out that he was Taemin cute friend that I had a crush on and to be honest im starting to feel these weird feelings towards him. I dont know what to do this voice in side my head tells me Krystal anyo!! stop it hes a jerk and rite now nothing can make you happy or break the ice in you. But I cant resist these weird feelings his eye structures havent change im afraid to fall in love im afraid he will break the ice in me.


Minho POV:

So apperantly the girl that I bump into is Krystal Taemins cousin and the only only crush I ever had I cant help it but still have these feelings towards her. Now that I remember her she didnt seem to change she still looks like a beautiful angel. But she seems to have a icy shield when we meant and of course my attitute didnt help that shield at all. I need to apoligize to her and break the ice in her.

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________

taelli1.png

Sulli POV:

We are on our way to Taemin oppa house and I cant help it but feel excited to see him. We soon arrive and Taemin and his parents welcome all of us in.

Taemin: Annyeonghaseyo sulli.

Taemin oppa comes and says hello he smiles at me and hesitates to hug me suddenly I feel these sparks inside of me.


Taemin POV: I go up to sulli and I dont know why am I feeling these sparks inside of me. I felt myself smiling at her and I cant help it but hug her. I let go of her and my parents takes our guest to the dinning hall so we can start the dinner. The maids come in with the food we soon all start to eat and here goes again I cant help it but stare at Sulli my sparks for her seems to be growing.