THE PLAN PART 2

Break The Ice

AUTHOR POV:


YURI WALKS OUT OF THE CAFETERIA AND GOES STRAIGHT TO HER LOCKER AS SOON AS SHE REACH IT SHE SEES A ROSE AND LETTER IN FRONT OF IT. SHE REMOVES THE ROSE AND THE LETTER SHE OPENS THE ENVOLOPE AND STARTS TO READ THE LETTER AND FINDS OUT ITS A POEM.

 
POEM:

TO: THE MOST PRETTIEST GIRL ON THE WORLD


I dreamed of a love
a love so true
and then from above
God sent you
When our eyes meet
I search in the dark
To find that key
That triggers the spark
You put in me
I want you to see
That my love is true.

-from: your secret admirer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


NICHKHUN POV:


IM ON MY WAY BACK TO THE CAFETERIA WHEN I SUDDENLY SEE YURI WALKING TOWARDS MY WAY SO I QUICKLY HIDE. SOON AS SHE PASS MY HIDDING SPOT I DECIDE TO FOLLOW HER. SHE SOON STOPS BY HER LOCKER AND I SEE HER TAKING THE ROSE AND THE LETTER.  SHE SUDDENLY SMILES BUT IT DOESNT LAST LONG BEFORE I KNEW IT SHE THREW THE ROSE AND THE LETTER INSIDE HER LOCKER AND WALKED AWAY. AISHH SHE REALLY IS COMPLICATED. IM WALKING BACK TO THE CAFETERIA WHEN I SUDDENLY SEE  CHUNJI TALKING TO...L.JOE?? WTF WHY IS MY BROTHER TALKING TO THAT DELINQUENT. I QUICKLY HIDE BEHIND THE TRASHCAN TO HEAR THERE CONVERSATION.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


CHUNJI POV:

                               L.JOE:

  Are you sure you want me to do that?

   

                              CHUNJI:

 Yeah bro I need your help since my dumb brother is being retarded and doesnt want to help me out.


                              L.JOE:

 Alright dude just make sure he goes to that final game party and make sure he is locked in the gym locker room. Which by the way when is that stupid party?


                             CHUNJI:

    Its in 2 more weeks so mark it in your calendar.

 

HAHAHAHAHA MINHO YOUR GOING TO REGRET MESSING WITH ME.

 

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICHKHUN POV:


WHAT IS CHUNJI PLANING I CANT LET ANYONE GET HURT BECAUSE OF MY BROTHERS IGNORANCE BUT WHO IS HE TALKING ABOUT AISHHH CHUNJI WHY CANT YOU JUST GROW UP.

 

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YURI POV:


I REACH MY LOCKER AND I SEE A ROSE AND A LETTER ATTACH TO IT. I QUICKLY GRAB IT AND START TO READ IT I CANT HELP IT BUT SMILE I SOON SNAP OUT OF IT BEFORE ANY ONE SEES ME SMILING. I THROW THE ROSE AND THE LETTER INSIDE MY LOCKER AND QUICKLY WALK AWAY BUT I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT WHO IS THAT SECRET ADMIRER. AS I REACH THE CAFETERIA DOORS I CATCH MY EYE ON MY STEP BROTHER CHUNJI AND THE DELIQUENT OF THE SCHOOL L.JOE AND NOW I KNOW WHATEVER CHUNJI IS IN IT IS NOTHING GOOD BUT WAIT I SEE A FAMILIAR FIGURE BEHIND THE TRASHCAN BUT BEFORE I COULD FIGURE OUT WHO IT WAS THE DOOR SUDDENLY OPENS AND THROWS ME DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND BEFORE I KNEW IT EVERYTHING WENT BLANK. 

 

       
                  
SOOHYUN:

  Yuri!!...Yul...Hey Pearl wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.


AS I WAKE UP I NOTICE IM IN THE NURSE OFFICE BUT WHAT HAPPEN??? HOW DID I GET HERE??


                      YURI:

             What happen??


                 SOOHYUN:

 You got run over by people once the door hit you thats what happen. You got lucky your step brother was near by to save you.


                     YURI:

  OH...Yeah Chunji were is he so I can thank him.


                 SOOHYUN:

  Umm for you information it wasnt Chunji who saved you it was Nichkhun who apperantly got to pick you up the floor as soon as you hit the ground.


                      YURI:

 

   Nichkhun????? wow Im so confuse


                  SOOHYUN:

Yeah well I got to go Taemin wants to talk to me.


_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


TAEMIN POV:

IM BY SOOHYUN'S DORM SINCE IM SUPOSE TO MEET HER HERE BUT I CANT HELP BUT RETHINK IF WHAT IM GOING TO DO IS THE RIGHT CHOICE.


                       SOOHYUN:

       Hey Babe so what you want to talk about?

   
                        TAEMIN:

  Ummm... Soohyun I think we.. need to break up.


                      SOOHYUN:

  WHAT!!! WHY??... is it because of her.


                       TAEMIN:

 What are you talking about Soohyun this is all about me nobody else I just feel like we lost our connection bassically all we do now is argue and apperantly you dont trust me so whats the point of being together if theres no trust im sorry Soohyun but this is for  the best.

I LEAVE SOOHYUN STANDING THERE BEFORE SHE SCREAMS AT ME I KNOW I WAS A JACK FOR LEAVING HER BUT I WOULD BEEN A BIGGER ONE IF  I JUST KEEP LYING TO HER.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AUTHOR POV:


 ITS THE END OF THE DAY AND ITS LATE AT NIGHT. SOOHYUN IS DESPARATLY LEFT WITH NO CHOICE BUT TO GET THE REVENGE ON SULLI OVER AND DONE WITH. SINCE SHE FEELS THAT SULLI IS THE MAIN REASON WHY TAEMIN LEFT HER. SOOHYUN LEAVES TOWARD SULLI AND KRYSTAL'S DORM WHILE MAKING SURE NO ONE IS AWAKE. AS SOON AS SHE REACHED THE DORM SHE GENTLELY OPENS THE DOOR WITH OUT MAKING NOISE SHE TAKES OUT HER MEGA SUPER GLUE BOTTLE AND GOES TOWARD SULLI AS SOON AS SHE IS DONE WITH ALL HER GLUE SHE QUICKLY LEAVES THE DORM AND TAKES OFF HER GLOVES AND THROWS IT AWAY.
_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELLO HELLO!!!! DEAR READERS IM OFFICIALLY BACK TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN SINCE I FINISH ALL MY SCHOOL PAPERS AND PROJECTS!! I KNOW I ALWAYS SAY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER BUT I ALWAYS MEAN IT!!!! IM GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THE STORY UPDATE THATS WHAT MAKES YOU GUYS AWSOME!!!! I OFFICIALLY DECIDED TO ONLY HAVE 5 MORE CHAPTERS FOR THIS STORY SINCE IT HAS ALMOST REACHED ITS . SO FOR ANY NEW READERS DONT FORGET TO UPDATE AND FOR MY READERS DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!!!