1

Paradise

I was confused. I did not know where I was, I saw only darkness around me. It was cold, so cold. 
It was almost like being underwater, I could not breathe, i gasped in search of oxygen. 
The thoughts in my head could not leave me
, flash memories lay before me in the eyes. I suffered. 
-I .. - my voice was only a whisper to my ears-I .. - my voice was only in my head. 
The emptiness seemed to absorb any vibration of my vocal cords, my breath did not come out. No one could hear me. 
-I ... I died-my silent scream. 

 

Woohyun woken up in the throes of a panic attack, and he brought his hands to his throat, instinctively. 
The dream was vivid in his mind, he was in a strange place, dark and without a soul. He could not breathe. It was him, that though he was not sure, as always happened with dreams. In those parallel worlds he was himself, but also other people, and every time he wondered why he felt these strange sensations. what his subconscious wanted to tell him? 
He looked at the clock, it was all too soon, only two in the morning and sleep seemed gone away. He turned over a bit in the bed, sighing. Eyes closed, he tried to imagine happy things, things that could satisfy him, trying to fall back into that sweet limbo. 
Nothing. 
-that ! - He groaned after half an hour of fighting with the sheets. He hated waking up in the middle of the night, especially if the next day there was an hard day waiting for him. 
Scratching his head he went into the kitchen and pulled out the milk from the fridge, putting it in a saucepan to heat. 
Yawning occasionally, he tried to chase away the thoughts that were timely submitted to haunt him: bills to pay, the report to be written, the dispute with the neighboor .. That's if there was one thing that made up the blood to his brain, it was his neighbor. It was three weeks since he had moved into that apartment and almost from day one, the grumpy old man who lived next door had started to complain about him. 
He said that the night he began to sing. TSK, what the hell, someone sing? The only place he did it, was in the shower and it certainly did not wash at four in the morning. 
Fortunately, he had an office job and could take it easy in the morning, his time was from 9 to 18. Boring, always the same routine, but basically reassuring and did not require great efforts. If someone was asking if it was Woohyun satisfied with his work, the boy replied that it was not so bad: well paid, without much risk .. But the monotony was killing him. 
A sound had attracted his attention, making him jump. 
-What the ... - he seemed to feel like a litany. 
As he got up to investigate its source, the song had ceased. 
-I have to stop to watch horror movies before going to sleep ... The dream, now this .. I am more suggestible than I thought-he got up from the kitchen chair, shaking his head. 
The clock said 3:33 and Woohyun was still awake, staring at the ceiling. 
-Enough! - He pulled over again, turning on the light. 
A pair of eyes staring at him, next to the closet. 
Woohyun shouted, springing to his feet, slipper in hand, ready to strike the stranger. He ran to the boy, he had loaded with all the force on the arm and ..... BOOM!

 

 

 

------------.......------------

I need someone to help me to check grammar. Unluckily english it's not my first language and i feel like it is really bad translated. :/ 

Would someone like to help me with this? Thank you ^^