♔ - Teaser 2

♔ Princess Academy → apply ALWAYS open. story start.

the first teaser

The workers of the Princess Academy in rush as they need to clean up the whole building for the freshman of the new intake. Mrs Park Jiwon roaming around with her sharp eyes, looking for any dirt to be clean. "Miss, where do we put this vase?" one of the maid who was holding a vase asked.

"Just put somewhere. Make sure to make it neat." She said, fixing her spectacles. "Miss, all the trainers are waiting for you to start the meeting." said Lee Minsoo, the headmaster of Princess Academy's secretary. Mrs Jiwon nod her head and walk away but stop halfway and turn her heels around to look at Minsoo.

"Handle the cleaners for me. I don't want to see any dirt around the building, understand?" She remind her while Minsoo nod her head. Mrs Jiwon then walk straight towards the meeting room.

The trainers slightly bow upon seeing her arrival.

"Sorry for coming late. I am Park Jiwon, the headmaster of the Princess Academy. For those who still don't know about me, I am a strict person in every aspect whether it involving the manners or the discipline of the students and the the teachers as well. The teachers plays a good role for the students because they will take the teachers as a good example. So, please don't make me disappointed. I've read the resume and I believe that we're all an excellent trainers." she start. The teachers hear her in passion for a new challenge as a trainers.

"Princess Academy was built because of manners. I've seen everywhere. The girls around the world doesn't have any good manners. So, we need to teach them on how to be a lady-like person. May as well I want to hear any suggestion from you guys?" she ask, looking at the trainers.

"Maybe we can have a big event so that they will know the feeling of a lady." A trainers named Han Jisook raise her hand and voice out her suggestion.

"Events? Such as?"

"Prom night?"

"Good. Maybe we need to cooperate with the Male High School so that we can make them change."

"Mrs Park, how about the student's dorm? How are we going to divide them? I'm sure there will some of them against it as they still not familiar with each other." Another teacher name goes by Kim Sumin ask.

"I'm going to divide them. Don't worry. Anything else? If not I will end the meeting. Make sure to teach them with love. No violence please. I think...that's all for today. Thank you." Mrs Park Jiwon walk out from the meeting room and heading to her office.

saranghae

hello. sorry for the long hiatus because I have a big exam. Sorry for the lack of update but here I am with the first teaser of Princess Academy.

credits - contradictori