Strolling in the Park with HIM

Accidentally or Destined?


Yunho's POV

We went inside my car. He's the type of guy who is so very silent. He did'nt talk much. I think he don't like talking. Sigh. I hope he will  talk to me so that he and I can be friends.

Not so long, we arrived at athe park. Then finally, he talked.

"Hyung, I am hungry." he said.

This guy was so impossible and innocent. I smiled at him. The first thing he think about is food. How cute:)

"Okay. What do you want to eat?" I asked.

" Anything.” he said.

“It’s my treat.” I said.

Then we went to the nearest restaurant at the park. The place is so nice. Not so many people are there. Obviously, this place is for aristocrats. Hahaha. I thinks so.^^

“Hyung, why here?” he asked while rubbing his palms with each other.

“Why? Don’t you like here?” I asked. I think he don’t like here.

“It’s not that I don’t like here. It’s just maybe it’s too expensive here. I don’t want you to spend money for me in things like this.” he said. He’s so selfless. Eventhough he is hungry, he still think about me. Aish. This kid is kind.

“It’s fine. Don’t worry about money. Money is not my problem. As long I’m making you happy no problems will form.” I said. He blushed and looked at menu.

Then we ordered. I ordered lasagna, pizza, soup and ginger bread. A normal breakfast. Then I asked him.

“How about you Jae? What do you like?” I asked.

“Same as you hyung.” he said.

We ate quietly. He ate so slow. I decided to break the silence by asking him what is his favorite food.

“Anything as long it is an Italian food.” He said. I thought this was so great. We talked and shared stories while I’m waiting for him to finished his food.

After he finished his food, we went again to the park. We walked and rode bikes. We also played at the playground there. He was so childish but I enjoyed it because I never be able to play like this. Thanks to him.

After we played at the playground, we rode the rides there like roller coaster, ferris wheel and the space shuttle. SO AWESOME.

After we rode all those things, we finally sat under a sakura tree. We were both happy and tired. We also talked non-stop about today. Lately, we did’nt notice the time. It’s already 6 PM in the evening. Then I asked him.

“Jae, I think we should get going now. It’s a little bit late. Would you like to go home now?” I said. Actually I don’t really like to go home yet because I want to spend more time with this guy. I feel unexplainable happiness when I’m with him eventhough I only met him a while ago.

He nodded.

Then we went to my car. I drove and now we were near the school campus.

“Jae, where is your house?I’ll just drop you there. I don’t want your mother to be worried about you.” I said. I looked at him. He looks like sad somehow. Then, he almost screamed.

“Ahhhhh!!! I forgot!” he said.

“What did you forgot Jae?” I asked.

“Hmm, hyung, by any chance, do you know an available dorm here near at the school?” he said.

“Eh? Sorry, I don’t know. Why asked?” I said.

“Nothing.” He said. Again, he looked sad.

“Maybe I’ll go now hyung. Thanks for today and for the ride. Hope we can see each other again.” He said.

Suddenly, there was an unknown force that invaded me. I gripped his hand and pulled him down to me. I looked at him.

“Jae, live with me please?” I said nervously. WTF! I don’t know why did I blurt it out? That was not the one I will said. Aish.

He looked at me confusely. Then he talked.

“Hyung, why are you so kind?” he asked.

“Huh?” I said.

“Why hyung? You only know me a while ago then now you’re asking me to live with you?” he said.

“Because~~~” I said.

“Why hyung?” he asked again.

“Because I like you.” He looked so shocked and confused.

“Yeah! That’s right.” I said again. Once more, he looked so shocked and confused.

Then I touched his cheek and caressed it.

“Yeah! I want you to be with me because I like you to be my younger brother.” I said. Thanks to God. I think rapidly.

“Ahh. It’s that true hyung? I like you too.” he said while blushing.

Again, I asked.

“Now, do you like to come and live with your new hyung?” I asked.

“Yes hyung. I would love too.” he said.

Then we headed to my house. I never thought he would agreed to my request. He’s so kind. Aish. I’m so lucky that I found him.

He was sleeping when we arrived at my house. I woke him up to let him know that we arrived and so that I can introduced everything to him.

“Hyung you’re house is bigger that ours. It’s so beautiful.”he said. I just nodded.

Then I led him to his room. And told him to sleep because it’s pretty obvious that he was so tired.

“Okay. Goodnight hyung.”he said. Then he closed his eyes. I gave him a good night kiss on his forehead.

“Good night Jae.” I said.

I closed his door and I eaded to my room to sleep.

‘Falling for him’ he thought in his mind.

End of POV