J - (G) Jealousy

ABC with BigBang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„Babe, I’m home” he called, closing the door behind him „Babe?” he asked once again when no one answered him. You usually run to him to give a kiss and hug once you heard he’s pressing the password to the doors.

 

JiYong looked around, your shoes are here, bag lying on a chair near the door. He walked around the house, but then, heard a tv in the living room and went there.

 

“Hey, why you didn’t answer me?” he sat next to you on the sofa and frowned when you moved a bit away from him “Jagi? What’s wrong?”

 

Nothing. You stared at the TV and ignored his presence.

 

He moved next to you again and put his one leg across yours, blocking your way to move away once again

 

“Let me go” you said angrily

 

“Not until you tell me what happened. Did I do something wrong?” he was seriously worried and confused. He looked at the TV, Superman is back just came back after commercials.

 

When you didn’t answer to him, he sighed and straddled you, blocking TV with his own body.

 

“Yah!! I’m watching!” you tried to push him off, but he was much stronger than you, despite his petite body.

 

“Like you don’t like me on top” JiYong chuckled and leaned down to kiss your nose, lips and then moved to your weak point that he knew so well, which was your neck.

 

You tried to stop yourself from making any noises. You wanted to be angry at him. But when he started to your neck just under your right ear, you couldn’t resist and let go a single moan of pleasure, followed by his smirk, that was calling ‘I won’

 

Just when you thought about letting go, you heard Tablo’s voice from the TV, followed by Haru's. It was the episode when she was on YG Family’s concert. You already knew that Haru likes your boyfriend. She was practically raised in the studio, where he was spending most of his time. But what you saw in the preview of the episode, made you really pissed about that 4year old girl. A girl that used to be one of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter