02

Call me "hyung"!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu pried open his eyes and was welcomed with a face, inches from his. He didn't appreciate that greeting, however. 

"Omo, my weak heart!" Sunggyu clutched onto his chest and felt that it wasn't his Winnie the Pooh pajamas, it was replaced with a light piece of cloth that was immediately recognized as a hospital gown. 

He squinted his eyes and took a good look at the surroundings, it was a hospital, all right. 

"I really wonder how you even see through those slits." Sunggyu turned to face the source of that anti-fan, and wasn't surprised when it belonged to the small little package of disaster. 

"Excuse you, millions would kill to touch those", Sunggyu shifted and observed his body for any clues as to why he was in the hospital, "Why am I here anyways?" 

"I think that fall really proved you are an old grandpa", the mini Boohyun dragged a chair and shifted himself to a better position where his eyes were at the same level as Sunggyu's.  

"I'm only a few years older than you, boy. And shouldn't you be calling me "hyung", Woo-boon?" Sunggyu attempted to recall that name mentioned in the letter that now couldn't be savaged. 

"Woohyun," the small boy corrected him, "Why should I call you "hyung"?" 

Sunggyu widened his eyes and was shocked by the attitude the small boy was displaying. "Come here, you little brat!" 

Woohyun got caught in a headlock unfortunately and cried for help as he struggled and squirmed under the arms of the stronger (surprisingly) male. 

"That'll teach you a lesson, you little sh-" before Sunggyu was about to say the almighty curse word, a nurse came in. 

"Shuper adorable cutie pie" Sunggyu rubbed the younger's head and expression changed from the cousin of a devil hamster to one of an angel. Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter