01

Call me "hyung"!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu stretched his arms and let out a loud yawn as he woke up from his slumber. 

"Boohyun-ah, I want kimchi jjigae for breakfast, go get me some." He ordered his roommate before he dived back to the comfort of his Winnie the Pooh bedsheets. 

When he received no response from the usually loud boy, Sunggyu was prepared to smack him. Suddenly, he heard some noise from the kitchen. 

He jumped to his feet and grabbed his in-proportional duck soft toy and headed to the source of that noise. 

It definitely wasn't Boohyun because he knew both of them wouldn't touch the kitchen other than the fridge for watermelon as any contact with the kitchen would result in the entire apartment burning down. 

"Who's.. Who's there..?" His voice shook as he entered the kitchen. Sunggyu always depended on Boohyun to defend the two since his body was too fragile and bones too brittle to even fight back a mosquito. 

He was greeted by a little boy, no taller than his chest, with his face stuffed with uncooked ramen and spots of a coloured liquid in his hair and on his body, staining his clothes. 

Kids were a nightmare to Sunggyu and before he knew it, everything went black. 

*** *** 
"Ya, wake up." Something soft poked Sunggyu's cheek. 

"Omg, is it you, Boohyun? I thought I wouldn't ever see you again!" Sunggyu reached to hug his roommate but was faced with the boy from the previous episode and looked like mini Boohyun. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter