Three

Oh, Professor

I half-jogged to Victoria when I saw her in campus. “Hey, wait up!” She looked back and waved. I knew I was supposed to ask her something but I forgot—Damn you, brain—so I decided to just walk with her. “Hi Hyukjae! I’m so excited for our next class.. if you know what I mean,” she said while wiggling her eyebrows. I checked my watch and saw that it was half past twelve. English class. “OH MY GOD.” Completely stopping when I remembered. “What? Is there something wrong?” she said while mimicking my move. “You selfish freak! How can you call dibs on Mr. Lee when you already have a boyfriend! Don’t you know how hard it was to control my feelings??” I said while shaking her. I wasn’t seriously annoyed so I wasn’t as aggressive as other desperate people could have been ‘cause, you know, she’s still my friend. I was throwing another dramatic fit when I realised that she was just staring. I stopped and asked her if she had anything to say. Girl, you kinda have to explain to me. She started with small giggles, then proceeded to laughing so damn loud. It was then that it start to get annoying because I was so freaking lost. “Hyukjae, I never knew you take dibs this serious!” she said during attempts to stop laughing. Feeling betrayed, I decided to just roll my eyes and continue walking to the lecture hall. Imagine all the time I could’ve made a move.

“Wait for me, you bastard!” She caught up with me when she finally got over it. “So you really like Professor Lee, huh? Tell you what, forgive me for laughing at your foolishness, and I’ll help you in this.” I smirked at Victoria because that is such a good offer.

“Don’t know if you already know this, lover boy, but there’s another basketball game this afternoon.”

Now that’s even better.

 

------------

 

Victoria and I were seated at the teachers’ supporters part of the benches which was so uncomfortable, by the way, since almost everyone was rooting for the varsity team. ‘Almost’ ‘cause I’m betting that the group girls seated with us is also just here to see Mr. Lee. Damn, the competition.

The game was almost over and the varsity team was winning. Last ten seconds of the ball game and the teachers were down by two. No more chance. I was about to tell Victoria that we should get going because I don’t want to see my favorite professor sad, but speaking of the devil, Mr. Lee stole the ball, ran to the other side of the court, and scored a three-point basket just before the clock turned zero. Talk about BURNING HOT. 

Everyone stood up and cheered. I was jumping up and down, shouting all profanities and shaking the life out of Victoria. I thought of the “cleanest” thing to shout the loudest to get Mr. Lee’s attention. “NICE BALL GAME, MR. LEE!!!!!!!” He looked at me and grinned. Oh lord. He hit his chest with his right fist two times, and pointed a finger at me. Fckfckfckfck. I watched him jog to the other team to shake hands with them and Victoria, who saw what he did, was just sitting there, obviously shocked too.

“BTCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING. HOLD ME.

 

------------

 

“Trust me in this, Hyukjae, I’ll take care of the hallway monitor. Shindong’s my friend, I can distract him. Now go!” I thanked Victoria for supporting my love life as she volunteered to keep the coast clear as I sneak inside the teachers’ locker room—no students allowed, just saying. 

I went inside just as Mr. Lee took off his shirt. Thank heavens for perfect timing. I gave myself a few seconds of feeding my eyes with the sight of his slightly-shy abs before I coughed to make him aware of my presence. “Oh- I’m sorry I didn’t see you there,” he said while he put on a clean white shirt. You didn’t really have to put on something. “Do you need something?” I already had this situation planned out, so I knew what I needed to say. “I heard from your other class that you’ll be giving extra credit to volunteer tutors? I figured that I’m graduating next year so an extra credit would be a good head start,” I tried to say without blushing so hard or bursting into giggles, rainbows or puppies. He was still for a moment, then he smiled. “That is so nice of you, Hyukjae! I’ll put you on the list,” he said as he picked up his bag, preparing to leave. I was finished with my business—a.k.a. up to Mr. Lee—so I headed to the door.

“I forgot to tell you,” he placed a hand on my shoulder. My body became still as fck because I don’t know if his mouth was really close to my ear—I dare not look—or my skin was just super duper mega sensitive. “Every volunteer student has scheduled sessions with me so I can monitor their progress individually.” He walked past me and stopped to look back briefly.

“I’ll just text you when your schedule is.” He waved and left. Oh, what kind of sessions exactly? I was smiling goofily at the images I was thinking while walking along the corridor when Victoria hit me back to my senses. “So.. care to tell me what happened??”

“We’re in texting level now, biatch! Texting. Wanna know what rhymes with that???” I didn’t expect the hand flying towards my cheek. OUCH. “Biatch yourself, and get your mind out of the gutter!” we had that let's-stare-at-each-other-and-process-everything-for-five-seconds moment, then we laughed out loud.

Progress, man. Freaking progress!

 

------------

 

leehyukjae404: you online?

violinboy_henry: yeah why

leehyukjae404: did you do the favor I asked you?

violinboy_henry: which one..

violinboy_henry: oh wait. the tutor thing? yeah I did! you'll enjoy this I SWEAR

violinboy_henry: xoxo i heart xoxoxoxo love love

leehyukjae404: ......whats wrong wid u

violinboy_henry: that was amber

violinboy_henry: -___-

leehyukjae404: you're together now??? why am I not invited

violinboy_henry: excuse you, you ditched me earlier and told me to go ask Mr. Lee without giving me a choice

violinboy_henry: where did you go anyway??

leehyukjae404: I had chocolate drink all-over my uniform

leehyukjae404: I don't want him to think I'm clumsy...

leehyukjae404: :--(

violinboy_henry: .....................wtf

leehyukjae404: JUST TELL ME WHO I'M GOING TO TUTOR

violinboy_henry: drumroll please

violinboy_henry: wait for it

violinboy_henry: wait for ittt

violinboy_henry: wait for ittttt

violinboy_henry: wait for itttttttttt

leehyukjae404: zzzzZzzZzzZz

violinboy_henry: IT'S SUPER HEARTTHROB SLASH SUPER COOL KID SLASH MR PERFECT SLASH FOOTBALL CAPTAIN

violinboy_henry: CHOI SIWON

leehyukjae: /dead/

 

------------------------------

A/N: because hyuk always look weak for siwon hihi and yay eunsihae *u*