marmalody

Blue Exorcist Review Shop [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ❝Giclee (Hand Sanitiser)          

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   STORY BY MARMALODY | REWIEWED BY IHATEYOUGOAWAY

 

Title (5/5)

I actually smiled at the title. It's very catchy and not too long, also fits perfectly with the story. I had no idea what your story is about when i read the foreword. I also never ever seen a title like this. "Hand Sanitiser"? is it really about hand sanitiser? or is it about something else? it's not revealing so good job! 

 

Description (8/10)

i can see the fluff and comedy feels on the foreword, it's simple and funny. when i read your description, i thought it's just about tao's life who hates germs. but i realized there's 'taoris' and '' tags. your description is great and not revealing the story too much. 

 

Plot (18/20)

It was cute and fluffy, also funny. about tao who really hates germs and always squirts liquid everywhere. I liked the part when he squirted liquid to all the guest and his boss told him to get out. i smiled while reading the whole chapter, it's so cute! i also liked how tao is fanboying over kris, lol. he is like a shy girl meeting her crush. i could understand the plot easily and everything is great.

 

Originality (10/10)

I've never read fanfic like this before, so a perfect score for you! :) 

 

Characterization (8/10)

so well done. i won't say much about this, because i don't really have anything to say. i can clearly imagine how tao is so shy towards kris and how kris is so cheesy to tao. lol. lu han is such a teaser. even if you don't write much about lu han, but it's okay. the story is about taoris, not lu han, so i understand that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter