MISSION 1

Secret Agents 「STORY STARTING~」

 


Mission 1;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   Never let your guard down when the enemy strikes you.

"Is it clear?" Seyoung ask through the walkie-talkie.

Alice was in the security room typing down the computer trying as she check at each of the camera, she take her walkie-talkie up to to reply at the leader's question. "Everything's clear, but there's a guard at the front door"

Seyoung turn her head to Kai and nodded her headed signaling Kai to kill the man. Kai pull her mask on and jump off the tree as she took out her shuriken and strike straight to the guard's shoulder. She walk closer to him and took out her poisonous napkin and pressed it on his nose making him went into slumber. She turn behind her back and motion Chanyeon to come. Chanyeon, who is in her costume ready to trick the boss looked really pissed. It's like as if she's not in a mood. But the others understand that she's on her period. Kai lean down opening the mysterious luggage putting every gadget inside- once it was done, she gave it to Chanyeon.

"Good luck Yeon," Seyoung snicker from the walkie-talkie.

Chanyeon snort and open the door to enter, she stopped for minute and turn towards Kai, she was about to say something but Kai was nowhere to be found. She grunt and enter the building. As she walk down the corridor, she brings a lot of attention inside, lots of man watched her and drool from her iness and the way she dressed.

"Okay, Yeon, just keep smiling but not suspiciously," Sunghee tease as she snicker from the walkie-talkie.

Chanyeon rolled her eyes, she stopped infront of a large door where two large men guarding. She stopped and gave them her best smile.

"Who might you be?" one of the guard ask.

"Lee Jinri, I'm here to send the luggage," she told as she showed them the luggage.

The men looked at each other and nodded their heads as they open the door together letting the girl enter. Sunghee, on the other hand was in the basement with Sarang. Sunghee was holding her gadget detecting around the room just to waste her time since the signal was not yet set. Sarang, on the other hand, was sitting on a table staring at the three men that was beaten up by both of them- Tied together in one rope with cloth covering their mouths.

"Aish! I can't stand it in here," Sunghee complained.

"Just wait patiently Hee," Sarang said as she continue staring at the unconcious guards examining them if there are any clues.

Chanyeon sat on the wheelchair that infront of the encounter. The encounter turn his wheelchair around revealing his feature. Chanyeon smiled at him and put the luggage on his desk.

"Ahh, you must be the girl that was sent by Cho Hanju," he smirk.

Chanyeon smile as she cross her legs and rested her chin on the palm of her hand. I hate this job sometimes she thought.

"Yes Mr.Kang," she said with a seductive tone she can hear a snort from her earpiece knowing that it was from Sunghee.

Meanwhile, Kai. Was hiding in the attic that was located above the office Chanyeon is, she plug in her earpiece waiting for herself to be ordered. Seyoung hide securely in the three as three unknown men coming at the unknown building. She jumped off the three and sneak up behind them giving them a good knock on their heads. Why? There is no way that other people would interrupt their missions.

The encounter was about to open the luggage, Chanyeon snales her hand towards his and hold a grip of it as she handcuffed his hand along with the luggage, the two large men who guarded the door was about to trap her but with her reflexes she elbowed each of their chin and this was the signal. Chanyeon hurriedly took her breathing mask under her dress and wear it as Kai dropped the smoke bomb in the office from the attic. Sunghee became hyped up as she wear her mask taking out her gun and shoot the doorknob. Sarang kicked the door open and began to attack everyone in the room.

Kai pulled the rope of the chandelier and cut it with her knife letting it fall onto the ground, She jumped off the attic and takes out her both her blades that was given from Minho, she sliced the two guards that was going to attack her. Seyoung came crashing in the commotion through the window and stood behind the encounter.

"Mr.Kang, you are under arrest for killing a few of innocent people by putting drugs in their stomach," she said her line.

She looked at her member with a wide smile plasteredt on her face.

"Is it good?" she asked excitedly.

The others look at each other, Kai looked towards her and nod- While Sunghee just shrug. Alice came running with the other agents from the entrance of the office, which came Lee Minho with his hands in his pockets.

"Job well done girls," he praised.

The girls smiled at him except for Chanyeon and Kai, Kai of course was the most quiet one so they let her be but as for Chanyeon, she folded her arms together which made Minho confused.

"Periods," Seyoung blurt.


~~~~~~~~~~

The girls enter the room with exhaustion as they collapse on the floor together leaving Kai who is sitting on the chair staring blankly at all of them.

"It was a simples mission, but I.. am never going to be a part of this again," Sunghee complained.

"Ugh, why can't it be a good looking guy to seduce," Chanyeon mutter.

"Maybe it's because Mr.Lee is trying to set you up on a blind date with a e," Sunghee tease.

Chanyeon shot her a glare as Sarang hit her head with a fist.

Seyoung chuckle as she stood up getting out of their office, "I'm gonna go get some food, Kai, you can come with me if you want to," Seyoung dai.

Kai nodded and started to walk to where Seyoung is. The others in the room all sitting around the room as books and weapons scattered everywhere. Sarang was on the couch reading a magazine. Sunghee laying on the floor reading her manga, Alice playing her computer as Chanyeon leaning the wall with her arms crossed doing nothing.

"Somehow, I feel kind of bored," she said.

"Well go do something, or go to your boyfriend having a mushy moments with him," Sunghee smirk refering the word 'boyfriend' to Onew.

Chanyeon rolled her eyes and snatch Sunghee's manga away from her. Sunghee shot her a glare and was about to grab it- but with Chanyeon reflexes, she successfully escaped from the room with Sunghee chasing her.

Meanwhile, Seyoung and Kai was in the kitchen with food scattered on the counter. Kai watched Seyoung in every movement. Seyoung just chuckle at her.

You know what Kai, you never change but I think you started to open up with the others," Seyoung said. Starting up a conversation.

Kai tilted her head with a confuse look didn't get any word to what Seyoung had said. The door surprisingly burst open making the two startle, seeing five boys entering the kitchen. Jongin froze on his position noticing that Kai was there sitting on the counter looking at him with her usual blank stare. Jongin stick his tongue out at her and put his hands in his pocket, he is still pissed for a fact that she woke him up so early in the morning. Kai ignore his childish action and turn her attention to Seyoung.

"Where are the girls?" Jin ask.

"In the office, probably doing something jobless," Seyoung replied.

"What about Chanyeon?" Onew ask.

"Hmm, 50% sit quietly and 50% giving revenge to Sunghee," Seyoung stated, "Where's Chanyeol?" she ask.

"Wasting his life eating pop corn while watching a movie in his room," Mark answer.

Seyoung puffed her cheeks as she gathered her food together making a leave with Kai following her. This is a habit of hers, when she is mad, she'd puffed her cheeks and will go to the destination to where the guy is and beat the crap out of him. She placed the foods on the table and turn to Kai.

"Tell the others to eat," she said. "I'll be searching for Chanyeol"

Kai nod and turn to her heels when she realise something that she doesn't like to talk, she turn to face Seyoung but Seyoung has already left her, she shrug her shoulders and made her way towards their office.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

HERE IT IS, TRYING MY BEST TO SUITE YOUR CHARACTER WITH THE PERSONALITY FROM THE APP, AND CHANYEON AND SUNGHEE HAS A LOVE-HATE (NOT IN A ROMANTIC WAY) RELATIONSHIP SO I HOPE YOU TWO DIDN'T MIND AT ALL. ALSO, I EVEN TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THIS CHAP AN EXCITING AND AN AWESOME ONE BUT IT DOESN'T TURN OUT WELL. I GUESS... PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OTHER THAN 'UPDATE SOON AUTHOR-NIM'. THANK YOU APPLYCANTS FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS FIC AND I HAVEN'T GOT OVER ABOUT THE BREAK-UP THING YET.
 

( h a r l e q u i n. )