Teaser

Secret Agents 「STORY STARTING~」

TEASER

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT



It was yesterday one of their best agents died from a tragic mission. A little girl with a bandage on her forehead and a scar on her wrist held tightly on her uncle's hand, the CEO of the agency. The girl's innocent eyes look up at him with tears i her eyes while her uncle only listens to the speech and messages from other agents who succeeds the mission. Her uncle turn to her with a sad smile, the girl didn't return but to burst in tears as she started to cry. The man picked her up and patted her back with soothing words trying to cheer her up.

"Why uncle? Why?" she cried.

Her uncle only smile and turn his gaze towards the picture of the dead couples.

"They've been very brave and independant Youngchi, they protected you and have taking care of you since young and they've been our best agents and our guardian. They sacrafice theirselves just to save your life, Youngchi. They love you just like I do," he explained and peck her forehead.

The girl sniff, saying that she doesn't understand as she cried on her uncle's shoulder. Soon enough, she fell asleep  as a man in the black suit came up behind him.

"Lee Minho," spoke the man.

He turn to face the man standing infront of him. He sigh and held the girl tighly, he already knew why the suited man came towards him. Part of him wanted to refuse and part of him wanted to accept and take over the agency after his sister's death. He is a young man and still a first grade in highschool. He wanted to tell his sister's secratary, Mr.Jang, that he needs to finish highschool. But he knows that this secratary is a clever secratary.

"I-"

"It's for your sister's sake, who will take care of this agency. She has none other relatives than you, I would let her daughter to take over but she's too young and that leaves you. You are mature enough to take care of this agency and when I look through your records there was nothing but an 'A' and alas, you are already a skilled person that was taught by the death of the loving CEO, Friend, Mother, Daughter and a Sister. Minho, don't you think that it will make her proud as of you being her replacement?" he ask.

Minho was speechless, he wanted to protest but he couldn't find the words to answer. True, he was a straight 'A'a student at school. He held his sleeping niece tighter. He turn to the direction to where his feet will lead him and make a leave.

 

 

 

2 weeks had passed and his niece had finally recover from crying and thinking about the loss of her parents. The CEO og\f the agency still haven't been decided yet as a result, that all of the agents agrees that Minho is wothy to take the title 'CEO'. Minho was deep in thoughts. Thinkign of the resolution whether he'd be capable enough to handle the agency. He heard his niece's yell as he chuckle to himself seeing that she was fighting with the boy again, the son of one of the agents. She reminded him of his sister and that, he finally know the answer.

He will be taking over the  agency for the sake of his niece.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yeay! A prologue! And yeah, the first chap will be about the CEO and the others will be about the agents once the story starts. I hope you like it! ^^ And please! Please! Please! Apply, how come there are 19 subscribers while there are 6 applicants? o.O