Story of My Week

Twisted Status
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Screw you alarm.

 

It’s Sunday and he (yes, he) has got the batteries to ring this early. Picking up my phone, I shut it down, wake up, walk towards my door, chain it, and go back to sleep.

 

 I’ve told you it is Sunday.

 

Where’s my dream again just now? Oh right, the prince Gummy Bear in Gummy-Gummy Land. Oh, handsome prince Jun-

 

“Miiiinnnaaaaa~~~”

 

Ugh.

 

“Screw you Lee Sohyun.”

 

“You promise me about mowing the garden.”

 

“That can wait, I am not in the mood.”

 

“Fine...”

 

“Fine, bye.”

 

“Bye...”

 

“Bye.”

 

“Bye.....”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“By- (interrupted by the sound of door being opened)

 

 

“Good morning.”

 

Sohyun beams. “Good morning~”

 

There in front of me stands Lee Sohyun, alarm’s pawn, the owner, with a red polka dot apron tied securely around her waist. Lee Sohyun has got this cute face, doe eyes, small sharp nose, small lips, ugh, you say it, I don’t do these kinds. She’s just cute and kinda innocent, kay?

 

“You don’t use the spare key,” I hoarsely state. The petite girl usually does an ambush inside my palace, ransacking my already ransacked room.

 

Instead of replying, Sohyun closes her nose with her spatula. “Bad breath Mina, wash up.”

 

“Naaahh...” I let out my morning gas right on her face. Sohyun squeaks, but Lee Sohyun never squeaks. No, it’s not her. A white fury creature climbs up to her head. Is that her new weapon?!

 

“What the heck is that?!” This is horror, note that Choi Mina is no animal-lover, but I kinda love them. Ugh.

 

Sohyun giggles (?) and carefully brings down the hamster with her free hand. “It’s Soju, a hamster, he just lost his teeth, isn’t he cute? Chen gave him to me. But I’m still not letting my boo-boo move into here.” Sohyun pets the son of h*mster and shows it to me.

 

“No, no, no, no, NO! Off limits!” That Soju is practically baring his teeth-less gum to me.

 

“Be gentle Mina.” Sohyun frowns and inserts the Soju thing inside a glass cubicle. Ha! Serves you right! “And bad breath.” Ugh.

 

Hands on my shoulders, Sohyun gently guides the-stumbling-zombie me into the bathroom.

 

Stealing a glance, I offer, “Why? It’s morning glory, want again?”

 

Sohyun scrunches her nose. “You wish.” Then, she pushes me and my magically-there clothes into the bathroom, “Don’t forget your errands,” she says and with a closed smirk, she turns and walks away.

 

“I must be a fool to think you’re cute and innocent.”

 

“You are,” she shouts from below.

 

I shake my head and turn around, but reality strikes me again. Errands. That word.

 

Ugh, screw you alarm.

 

 

Sungjae, our dorm, is Sohyun’s great-grandparents’ great-grandparents’ great-grandparents’. So, the house has stood for centuries, passed by millenniums, yet is still made of wood, which is now creaking wood.

 

After 368 changes of water pipes, 27 renovations, and 10 times getting problems with the curator, the house finally becomes Sohyun’s.

 

The house started off as a guest house, it was even given the best Guest House award from the local mayor. Heh, local mayor.

 

Then, in the late 90s era, the guest house was sued, because it resided just beside a school (now Seoul University) and because of the many students going there, resulting them in skipping class and such. Even early scholars could realize that school was boring. Cool...

 

Okay! So, in the end... The guest house was closed! Not opened for public! Went bankrupt! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! (Mina... calm down)

 

Sorry Sohyun. Oh, and this creaking wooden house was left unattended until.... (rub the hands)...

 

 

“Hey, it’s noisy.”

 

Huh?

 

 I turn and look at the most green-minded male ever exist in the world, Jonghyun, calmly leaning on the wall in an awfully seducing manner, one hand stuck inside the pocket, and the other one coming towards me.

 

“Stop gaping, goldfish Mina.” His fingers encircle my jaw and push it up. Stealing a pinch on my cheek, he withdraws and grins, not without scanning me top to toe. This ert!

 

I widen my eyes and kick him, inches away from his family jewel. Staring darkly at the now crouching man, I mutter, “Don’t look down upon this effect of my early gummy dosage. Ha!”

 

“Hey, that’s unfair, I am just expressing my thoughts! You have been rubbing the plastic of that. freaking,” he lowers his head and mutters in a mocking manner, “early gummy dosage since you came out of the bathroom! Ask 100 people and the very same of them will say something is freaking wrong with you.”

 

Then, he starts chanting my ‘early gummy dosage’ part like an evil mantra. That’s a humiliation against the sake of Gummy Bears.

 

“Kim Jonghyun!!!!” Yep, that’s it, it’s time for early anger-release dosage. I lunge towards him, not giving him a chance to get up.

 

Boy Kim Jonghyun starts yelping like a banshee as I reward him with gumkle a.k.a. gummy-tickle. It’s a combination of tickling the victim while shoving gummy bears inside his mouth.

 

“Eat that! Eat! EAT!”

 

“Haha! Hey! Stop! Hihihehehaha! No gummy! HEY! HAHAHA! Freaking-

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAA..!!!!(please continue yourself)........”

 

We both stop and turn to the real banshee.

 

“Oh my gosh! Save my pure eyes! How can you guys do your business here?! In front of the stairs?!” Bae Suji, Bae Suzy, Suzie, Sushi, Sujai, etc closes her eyes with one hand while another one is enclosed around Sohyun’s.

 

“And no swearing Jonghyun,” Sohyun reprimands as she peers behind Suji’s fingers.

 

“Okay.” We both chorus idly and I slap his shoulder almost immediately.

 

“You! Stop imitating me!” I scream into his ear and reach for another gummy bear.

 

But before it reaches Jonghyun’s mouth, a fair hand stops me, and Jonghyun being Jonghyun, praises the God, and holds the hand, which unfortunately, belongs to Bae Suji.

 

“Gosh! Stay off!” Suji exclaims in disgust and looks at me, or glares.

 

She huffs loudly and picks Sohyun by her back collar like a kitten. “Here, tend to her. She has been disturbing me about her freaking-

 

“noswearing,” Sohyun quickly whispers, Suji glares at her and then at me back.

 

-pen. When. I.Was. Drawing. My. Winged. Eyeliner.”

 

After she mentions about that, I just realize that something is wrong with her left eye, a black thin line shooting from her eye-side towards her upper eyebrow. Bad, indeed.

 

You’re so dead Sohyun... The said girl immediately looks down as I glance at her.

 

I keep my mouth shut as I stare back at her, Suji narrows her eyes, and I gulp noisily.

 

“Don’t cat-fight. Let’s just keep it cool, alright?” Sohyun timidly says. Duh, you cause it dear.

 

Suji crosses her arms and makes sure the three of us has tasted her dagger glares before strutting down.

 

“Lee So Hyun.” I look at her and shake my head.

 

Sohyun fiddles with her hand and mumbles, “I was about to use this pen for the newcomer, butIcan’tfinditandit’sred, my favourite.”

 

My ears perk up at a certain word. “Did I hear it wrong or did you just say about a newcomer?”

 

“I did. He’s a friend of a friend of Chen.” And just like that I can literally see halo around her. “And he’s handsome~” Sohyun beams dreamily a bit more and walks away, probably collecting laundry. Poor Chen. Always hoping to be a resident, but in the end, the chance falls into the hand of his buddy, and to think about Sohyun complimenting the newcomer... (sigh) Stay strong Chen.

 

But for the first time since such long time, Jonghyun and I look at each other and produce the same thought. Since when is Sohyun accepting newcomer?

 

Not to boast, but actually I do. Our dorm has real tight regulations, like tight, sorry, that is what Jonghyun said, I was just impliying it.

 

You can’t move to here if you are not acquaintance to the Lees. That’s just a beginning, for pre-acceptance, you need to undergo several tests, not doctor’s test, but like written test. Relive Your Fifth Grade!!! Bwahahahaha!!!! Sohyun ever quoted that smart people are usually easier to be controlled. Br...

 

After that, you need to go through pre-primary test, in which you are interviewed, because this is a self-serviced dormitory, we need some volunteers in doing the daily errands, like sweeping, cooking, cleaning, etc. Don’t worry, everyone gets their part, even Bae Suzy. In the past, even Kibum did the laundry, the start of his model career, cat-walking inside the laundry room. Pft.

 

Then, the last but not least is the primary test, you will get a one-week trial inside the dorm. That’s not the hardest part actually, the first part is. (evil smirk). FYI, Chen has failed every first part for like 10 times already (snicker). I just feel like telling, it’s the sassy dude’s flaw. Ha!

 

That’s it for Sungjae one-0-one. Thank you. Sohyun has this OCD personality, sometimes a control-freak, can’t blame if there are rare to no newcomer at all.

 

“He must be good then, or probably special, gotta check out.” Jonghyun rubs his chin and turns to me. “Wanna join?” He slings his arm around my shoulders and brings me nearer to him. Wrong move boy.

 

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. His hand is on your shoulders. No probs. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. You won’t get bigger s... Calm down. Calm down. Calm down.

 

“Calm down.” With that mindset, I turn to Jonghyun, pin him to the wall, and shove the plastic of the gummy bear into his mouth.

 

“Eat that! Eat! EAT!!!”

 

 

 

That ert Kim Jonghyun will never learn to respect woman’s rights. The errands had better go on smoothly, or else, I am finishing up this dorm’s gummy supplies.

 

Because of Kim Jonghyun, I end up wasting half of my early gummy-bear dosage, he should be thankful of it. I just fed him the most nutritious nutrition that he can never provide on daily basis. There’s a saying success needs sacrifice. Let’s see if he still can mess with this mighty Choi Mina.

 

Smiling, I fish out another pack of Gummy Bear with hi calc and extra vit C. And here goes another saying, always watch your steps. I think I trip over something, is that a dust bin? Whatever, I have no time for that. Why?! Because I am freaking Free-Fal-Ling!!!!

 

Swaying my hands like a seagull I try to hold onto something, or air. Where is my knight in shining armor, huh?

 

Tret!

Crack!

Thud!

 

And my nth fall goes on like this. My knight does come, only in jumpsuit, idc. He fails to catch me, but instead he holds onto my blouse, my GAUDI blouse... It kinds of ripped, and I think I dislocate my arm, and in the end, I still fall face first. Ouch.

 

“Mina! Are you okay?”

 

That voice, angelic voice, Kim Junmyeon. Honey, I am coming~~~

 

 

“Uh, yeah,” I croak. I check my blouse, first priority, still intact, and my arm, another late first priority, it feels numb. OMG! I am disabled!!! What should I do! What should I do! What should I do!

 

Crack!

 

“Aaawww!” I shriek loudly and I can hear imaginary birds fleeing away at my voice. My honey-boo-boo Junmyeon looks at me anxiously, he immediately releases my arm. He seems to think about checking my arm again or not. And well, it kinda looks adorable.

 

-Mina.”

 

“Choi Mina?”

 

Huh? Yeah? I smile dreamily at him.

 

“I think your arm is okay now.”

 

I try to move my arm and it moves, and it doesn’t hurt anymore. I practically jump and embrace Junmyeon, and scurry away, fast.

 

“Thank you very much!” I bow 90 degrees. He must be a practitioner in the past life, bless you past-life Kim Junmyeon.

 

“My grandpa was a practitioner.” See?

 

Junmyeon chuckles and slings back his duffel back. And now, after every epic fail I did just now, I just realize how hot Junmyeon is. He must have just finished his daily jog. Bless you Lee Sohyun for waking me up. His brown damp hair is brushed sideways, his forehead glistening, his warm eyes, sharp nose, nice lips. Ahhh! I’m feeling giddy, these are totally my kinds.

 

We stay like that for some moment, me avoiding his stare, and I don’t know about him because I’m not looking.

 

“Mina, what happened just now? I heard you from the laundry room,” Sohyun calls. Did I scream that loud? You can say the laundry room is the most isolated room from this dorm. Duh...

 

“No, uhm, I’m okay,” I shout back.

 

Junmyeon glances at his iPod and says, “Well, till then, Mina.”

 

I subconsciously reply yes to that angelic voice, Kim Junmyeon chuckles again and waves.

 

Okay. Breathe.... Breathe... BREATHE...

 

Kim Jun-honey-myeon just waved at me... Ahh!!!!! I feel like doing a pirouette and landing on split. You brighten up my day honey!

 

I can’t believe he is cousins with that Kim Jong-ert-hyun. Well, the irony of life.

 

Gathering my grand equipments of rubber gloves and boots, clippers, spade, hose, mask, yada yada, I emerge into the battlefield, passing by Yoongi couple, who are discussing about house interior. Which one is better? Minimalist or Classic? End the discussion with a kiss on the cheek, forehead, corner of lips, and any face region except the lips. (Sohyun bans passionate kissing in our lobby)

 

I hop into the one of a kind battlefield. What a unique place, it has got lush grass and variety of wonderful-smelling flowers with wow-insects, 8 m in radius and is surrounding a creaking wooden house. Nice.

 

I slide on my special yuck mask, the one usually used when dealing with bees (what?), connect the hose with the tap, and test on my squeaky boots.

 

And it begins.

 

 

 

“OMG! Get the butterflies away! Please! I don’t to want to kill you!” I crouch down as I helplessly shoo away some wow-insects a.k.a. butter-flies. This is too much for a Botany student. I study to improve Korea’s agriculture, not to swat some butterflies. Hiii... It lands of me. I can’t breathe.

 

GAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

 

 

In the end, I use up the trump card. It’s a home-made remedy, to send insects away, but I loathe it, because it smells like... sh-poop? Sohyun made it and the last time I was on this battlefield, it worked, only that the smell lasted for days. But Sohyun said she had renewed the ingredients.

 

“This had better work,” I mutter as I pour the a-bit-too-sticky substance on my hand.

 

Okay, this is definitely better, but, hehe, we live to criticize even if we hate to be criticized kay? I’ll just keep it short and simple. Ismelllikeagrandma. The end.

 

At least I can work freely now.

 

 

 

I am humming along Bobby Hebb’s song as I water the plant. Seunggi oppa has great taste in music. Bless him, he brightens up my day.

 

And then I hear someone mutter about butterfly-monster (?) and not long after that, I am up to my second nth fall a.k.a. second epic fail of the day.

 

My squeaky boots are squeaking for real and I feel like scowling at my back luck.

 

Swaying my hands like a seagull I try to hold onto something, or air, again. Where is my knight in shining armor, huh?

 

Tret!

Crack!

Thud!

 

And my second nth fall goes on like this. My knight doesn’t come, only Kim Junmyeon can be my knight. Another male species also fails to catch me, and also caught my blouse instead, my GAUDI blouse... I don’t think I dislocate my arm, but I think, ugh, I show someone my bra strap. There goes the crack to the male’s hand, courtesy of me, and in the end, I still fall face first. Ouch. And my yuck mask.

 

Oh, and I forget about the hose. It simply flew from my hand (okay, I threw it) and it got stuck on a low tree branch (Oh no), and er... it’s now directed towards-

 

Oh.

My.

Hose.

 

I don’t bother checking my blouse or my arm as I stare at us. The hose is now in a downward position above us, squirting mini fountain around us. The male tries to move but also slips and lands ungracefully on his , face inches from my yuck mask.

 

We stay like that for a moment. I only have one thing to describe him. Blond hair, sharp jaw, sharp nose, hypnotizing dark eyes. It’s not one thing but who cares, because under this misfortune in the forms of sprinkling fake fountain and my yuck mask, I can feel my heart pounding, hard.

 

“Mina, what happened just now? Goodness! Sehun-sshi! Are you alright?” Sohyun anxiously skips towards us. She turns off the water tap and helps us both stand on feet, at the same time, and for a petite figure like to do that, ugh, I don’t know. Screw you hose and tap.

 

Sohyun sighs loudly, “I don’t know and don’t feel like knowing. But wait, I will bring you clean towels.”

 

Sohyun strides carefully into the dorm, leaving us. I realize my mistake and immediately bow, I can be foxy, but I still have manners, dude.

 

“I’m really sorry,” both of us chorus.

 

We look at each other and I can feel heat creeping up to my cheeks.  And now I am feeling lucky I wear the yuck mask.

 

“I- I-..” I stutter! Oh! Swallow me butterflies and squeaky boots.

 

The man chuckles, and smiles, “Don’t stutter, it’s not a problem actually.”

 

 “Huh? Really?” I ask and the man raises his brow.

 

 I frown, “Hey, be sincere.”

 

The man stares at me for some time and says, “Well, you need to pay for my racquet, though” he plainly says and shows me a broken stick. Was that my doing? Oh, the crack, makes sense. But still... I can’t believe I’ve got that strength in me.

 

But how much does it cost? I can’t bother to pay more than I earn.  And, and, ugh... Goodbye to my gummy supplies.

 

For the sake of good correlation, I think some extra spending won’t hurt, “I will pay for it, don’t worry.”

 

The man flashes me a lopsided smirk, (stop leaping, heart), shakes his head, and turns away. His blond damp hair is brushed sideways, his forehead still glistening, his dark eyes, sharp nose, nice jaw- No, your heart is only for Kim Jun-honey-Myeon, Mina.

 

Sohyun motherly wipes the water from Sehun’s head before letting him does that on his own. Even until Sohyun calls my name, I am still stuck there, sticky wet hair, loose Gaudi, squeaky boots, yuck mask, with fast beating heart.

 

“Oh Sehun.”

 

 

 

By the time the clock strikes six pe-am, I have finished my job. Watering, Fertilizing, Insect-throwing, you name them, I’ve done those. I click the clippers twice and grin at my artwork, in front of me, is a row of bushes I have trimmed neatly, I even make a pattern similar to the East Sea waves. I pull away my yuck mask, and oh, I love oxygen.

 

I put my hand over the bush and say “And I shall name you Dongjae”

 

“Is that even a name? You need to find something catchier. Nice try, though.”

 

That voice. Ugh. Sassy tone.

 

“What’s wrong with your outfit? It’s an offense, but it’s hideous.”

 

Sassy style.

 

“Hey, Choi, I’m talking to you.”

 

Sassy-faced boy, Kim Jongdae, Chen.

 

Ugh.

 

Calming myself, I turn around with a too bright smile, “Hi Chen!!! What are you doing, uhm, here? It’s like the backyard and the entrance to our dorm is not from the backyard.”

 

The said boy smiles and looks around, then at me again, “Don’t be so flashy, because that won’t work on me, and fyi, we’re celebrating Oh Sejoon’s arrival.”

 

“It’s Oh Sehun.” You don’t even know his name? Oh yeah, he’s not your actual buddy. Duh...

 

“I’m okay, that’s not a problem,” he dismisses me with a wave. Who says it’s a problem? “But btw, why are you using that?”

 

I look at my rubber coat, “Er... Just avoiding unwanted misfortune, I guess.”

 

Chen ponders a bit before nodding, “Yeah.. You’re quite one unlucky kitten.”

 

“Huh?”

 

Chen sighs for a reason I don’t know and not feel like knowing, “Come on, stop wasting time, let’s go in, aren’t you hungry?”

 

Calm down Mina.

 

 

I take a light-speed shower and slip on my yellow pajamas. Ha... how I love pajamas.

 

I get a seat beside Junmyeon (yay!) and look around just to realize that I’m the only one who wears pajamas, Suji and Jonghyun are shooting me looks across the table. I furrow my brows, but usually at this hour, Suji will go for sleeveless (ier) pajamas, Jonghyun will wear wife-beater, Yoona unnie and Seunggi oppa will wear couple pajamas, ugh, simply, all of them will wear pajamas kay? And no Sohyun, I don’t see your new pen.

 

But when I see Sehun approaching, I can’t help but roll my eyes. So much pride to be taken care, huh? I was the last newcomer then, and unfortunately I think they didn’t wear pajamas too. Ugh. Why my luck??? Why?

 

“You seem to be tanner. But no probs, I like tan girls,” Jonghyun slurs and I shoot him glares. This proves that even 150 SPF sun block cannot save you from getting tanned. I even have followed the instructions and applied it every 6 hours.

 

Chen, who sits beside Junmyeon also adds, “And here I thought you’re always tanned.” Sassy Chen being sassy. Duh...

 

Looking back at him, I imitate him, “And here I thought we’re welcoming someone.”

 

“Oh yeah!” Sohyun stands up, leads Sehun to the centre of the table, and excitedly counts, “Come on! One, Two, Three!”

 

“Welcome to this warm haven, Oh Sehun-sshi.” All of us seated around the large oval table chorused in a bored manner, only Seunggi oppa and Yoona unnie are excited, seeing them throwing a-tad-too-much confetti. Suji is going to have piling works later. Haha.

 

“It’s good to have new son here,” Seunggi oppa proudly says.

 

“The more, the merrier!” Yoona unnie exclaimed. And as if on cue, they give each other nose-kiss. Such a sweet couple. Ha. Ha.

 

Sehun bows down and smiles shyly, then he walks and sits beside me, and smiles in that lopsided manner to me. Oh.

 

Wait.

 

Wait.

 

Wait.

 

Who designates the sitting arrangement? Why am I sandwiched between two hot dudes? Kim Junmyeon and Oh Sehun?

 

We’ve got this oval table with a 4-to-4 arrangement. Opposite me, from left are Yoongi couple, Jonghyun and Bae Suji. On my side are Sohyun, Sassy Chen, Jun-honey-myeon, and me. Oh well, it’s actually the usual sitting arrangement. Only that Oh Sehun happens. He sits between us, between Bae Suji and me, and, I kinda love this arrangement frankly. Hehe.

 

Today’s dinner is a feast.

 

We’ve got Chinese take-outs, ha! (But Chen is the one who bought it). And to top that is a large serving of avocado-tiramisu sponge cake. My. Fa.Vo. Rite. Nyam, let’s gain some weight tonight, body.

 

Yoona unnie is so excited because she’s the one that found the recipe, (I love you Unnie, bless you), baked it with Sohyun, and there it is, ready to be savored.

 

Chen starts off with his lame story of his glorious teaching life. Yep, he’s a junior of Yoongi. The couple almost immediately catches up with him with their own stories. Sohyun is patiently listening as she occasionally reminds Chen to swallow his food.

 

I pucker my lips. I found out about their relationship not long after I moved to here. I didn’t speak to Sohyun for a week. Don’t blame me! We’ve vowed to stay single until the day we, psh, not die, but until the day we could earn a living a.k.a. got a stable job. Well, actually she already did that, being the owner of this dorm and such.

 

But the heart that’s what prevented me to accept the fact. That time, I just couldn’t believe the cute and kinda innocent Lee Sohyun had got a boyfriend first before me, with a notabene a sassy one.

 

But what is friendship without a big heart? That’s what I said before we hugged and cried. She broke the promise, I got jealous of her. No one was right. So, since then, we kind of started anew and now, we’re like Bae Suji and Oh Sehun, inseparable. What?

 

The girl is clearly smitten, their shoulders are now touching. My heart may beat faster around him, but it still beats faster around Junmyeon, ugh, you know what I mean.

 

“Is that a portion of a normal girl?” Junmyeon asks as he points his chopsticks towards my big bowl of rice.

 

“Oh, you’re not making me go anorexia,” I state, or probably chant. I stare at my bowl and puff my cheeks.

 

Junmyeon awkwardly pulls back his chopsticks and ponders a bit, then he looks at me and smiles, “Nah... girls nowadays eat too little, your portion is just, ehm,” he pretends to measure my bowl, “good, I think.”

 

I have this urge to grin at him, but I am afraid something is stuck between my teeth, so I just give him a closed smile, but my inner is soaring. I tell you, future husband always understands.

 

Feeling happy, I pick up more vegetables and munch happily. The other side is already laughing like there is no next minute, Jonghyun has already finished his food and go to the kitchen. I don’t fail to catch his glance to Bae Suji though. (fishy). On the other hand, Bae Suji is offering to feed Sehun, Nice Suji. Nice move. No offense kay?

 

I turn to Junmyeon to tell him about Jonghyun, but he too, stands up and walks towards the kitchen. And here I thought we have grown closer. Am I being sassy now?

 

Slumping, I mash my food into small pieces with my chopsticks, picking out any visible bell pepper. Huh... this is such a long tiring day.

 

“You don’t like bell pepper?” Oh Sehun asks as he inches closer to me, I guess Suji has pulled his chair towards her. It’s girl’s power.

 

“Huh? Uh, yeah... You want them? Take them.” I say and offer him a small saucer filled with bell peppers.

 

But he shakes his chopsticks, I frown, he sees it and answers, “I don’t like them too. Smells too much like rotten tomatoes.”

 

“You think so?!” I ask him and he plainly nods. “But have you ever smelled rotten tomatoes before?”

 

Sehun smiles lopsidedly, “Nope.”

 

I grin at him, “Me neither.”

 

And with that we break into chuckles, birds with the same feathers flock together right? I consume my rice with a smile.

 

But the atmosphere is never the same again.

 

I stop munching as I feel something strong, black, and Sushi. I gulp silently this time as I look up to the source of the black aura.

 

Suji is pouting her lips and scru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter