Tinkerbelle

Blue Tinkerbelle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: HZT

To: Tinkerbelle

“Let’s go and grab a bite together. Mia is busy today”

“Go and die in your own planet …” I scowl in front of my phone hoping he will hear that. Another text message came in.

From: Unknown

“I’m at your front door. Could you please open the door?”

Who would probably come to my house at this time? I bet its Tao. He must be using his friend number so that I will open the door, not knowing he is the one who send the text. I’ve promise myself not to open up the door but a Tinkerbelle is a Tinkerbelle. She can’t let her Peter Pan down. Breaking my promise, I went to the door and open the door without any hesitation and no eye contact.

“Go away; I’m not in the mood to fight with you…” I said not making eye contact and stare at his shoes. Wait! Sport shoes? Does that brat even do sports?

“Are you okay?” a soft and familiar voice reach into my eardrum and I’m sure as hell it’s not that rascal voice. My eyes snap and look at the face of the owner of the voice. It’s non-other than, Xiumin aka Kim Min Seok. My eyes widen at the sight of him. That gorgeous man is holding a big brown paper bag with him. God know what it held inside.

“I’m okay. Sorry, I thought you are Tao” I said rubbing the back of my neck. He smiles that pretty smile I would love to look at for whole day. “Can I come in, is there anyone home?” he asked polite. “Sure, come in. I live alone by the way” I open the door gesturing him to come in, smiling. “Where is the kitchen?” I take him to the kitchen without hesitation. As soon as we reached our destination, he put the paper bag on the dinner table (do not question why I have those when I live alone). He put out one by one the stuff he buys and put it on the table. Started from chocolate to bread to chips to juices to ice cream which he keeps in the refrigerator.

“What is this all about?” I asked him. “What does it looks like? I just want to hang out and chill with you today” he said, hand full with chocolate, chips, and bread. “Can you please bring the juice and glass please?” he asked politely which I did without any objection and head to the living room. I plop myself beside him on the sofa after I put the item I’ve been holding on the wooden table in front of us. He automatically reaches for the bottle and pours the juice in the glass before making himself comfortable on the sofa once again. At this point, we only look into each other eyes without uttering a word. “You absent for almost a week now…” he said soft. “Are you okay?” he asked oh-so-gentle.

Yes! I’ve been skipping class for almost a week now. Hey! I have my own reason. Who have the gut to face with someone that you just confess to? I don’t. Plus, that dumb is totally not going to look at me the same way ever again. “Did I do something wrong? I’m sorry if I kiss you the other day…” “No! Not you. I just have some conflict with Tao” “What is it about?” I confessed to him right after you kiss me. “Nothing, that brat can be so ignorant sometimes.” I hold myself from saying something stupid in front of him. Xiumin took two packet of bread lying on the table and hand one to me. Both eat with silence, watching whatever playing on the television. “I like that kiss…” he said soft almost in whisper. I stop eating the melon bread and look at him and back at the televisio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter