Blue

Blue Tinkerbelle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She’s hot…” there he goes again, drooling over my amazingly hot childhood friend. I still remember how she looks when we were 12; she was the school nerds, everything that a guy never wanted, with her oversized spectacles, braces and she always holds a science book with her. Look at what puberty did to her now! The oversized spectacle is changed to contact lens, the brace is gone and the science book is replaced with Prada handbags. Her face is tainted with an amazing amount of make-up, just right to make her look like one of the model who just jumps out of a playboy magazine. Yup! She is that smoking hot.

Compared to me, I’m just an ugly who can never be a beauty, fatso, jealous and in love. I start to wonder does puberty even hit me or does it just missed me and thought ‘this girl has no hope’. Back to our topic and that is me. Yes! I’m in love… with this dumb beside me, Tao. A rascal who keeps drooling over every hot and keep chasing them until he is rejected and broken hearted. Only then he will turn to me and cry his heart out. I don’t even know why I take a liking on him on the first place. I look at Tao and rolled my eye out of frustration (Jealous in fact) at his attitude. He is staring right through her soul, stripping her with his eyes maybe. “Will you still like her if I showed her picture when she was 12?” he looked at me with a judging glare.

“That is like a decade ago. I don’t care how she looks in the past because the past doesn’t matter to me” “said the guy who can’t even look at his own childhood photos” I scoff and earn a deathly glare from him. “Let’s not talk about this and help me” one of my eyebrow raised automatically because I know as hell what he meant by that. “With what?” I asked to confirm that I am right. “Help me get her. You always help me with that. Come on!” Bingo! I’m right. He wanted me to help him AGAIN! I wonder how he will flirt if I won’t help him. He might as well stutter while trying to get a phone number.

“Forget it. You are not her taste. Mia is so picky about her boyfriend.” I said brushing off his request. Because it’s not fair! I’m the one who did the work and hurting while this guy had a free ride. If he wants someone other than me, he has to get it by himself. I have always helps him but not this time. I don’t want to be the only one hurting every time. “Please? I will introduce you to a nice guy this time.” “No thank you! Last time you introduce me to an old man… get your mind straight up. I should’ve killed you for that! You should be grateful I let you walk and breath in this world” I growl and I swear I can hear him whimper in fear.

I know what you were thinking. Hold your accusing finger before anything. If I love him why would I agreed to him introducing me to other people on the first place, right? Because he wouldn’t stop bothering me to get a boyfriend, which I can’t because he is the one I like. And there is no chance in this whole world I can get him. I am aware of this fact. So, why don’t I give it a shot and maybe I could get over with this stupid feeling for falling for him. He let out his I-phone from his jeans pocket and starts to search for God know what it is. I glare at him still feeling mad over his stupidity for introducing me to some 50’s guy. For the sake of the fairy tale, I just turned 20. Can’t he think with that puny brain of his?

He shoved the gadget in front of me so suddenly that I flinched a bit before scanning the image on the screen. The guy is cute, should I say gorgeous? He had that chubby cheek that I had always like in a guy (still wondering why I like Tao) His smile is a killer! I can totally feel my angry expression turn to joy. “How about this guy?” he asked looking at me with amusement. “He is older than you but not that old, just perfect. He liked you when he first discovered your picture” I shot him a glare “Are you promoting me like a thing on e-bay?” he flinched and I know I got him. “I just talk about you accidently when I was hanging out with the dance major kid last time”

Wait! Doesn’t that make him talk about me all the time if it was true he was talking about me accidently? Why this son of a panda! Did he realize I am falling for him with every day passed? I don’t think so since his heart is owned by some smoking hot strangers or passerby. I snatched his phone from his hand looking at him and back to the gorgeous man and back to his face. With a heavy heart I let out a heavy sigh. “You better respond when I ask you for anything…” with that said I give back his phone and walk away. “Thanks! I love you the most. You are my Tinkerbelle!” If only he really meant what he say. What can I do? I like him. Helping him for one last time won’t do any harm right. After all, I’m just a Tinkerbelle who want her Peter Pan to be happy.

*************************************************

From: Tinkerbelle

To: HZT

Subject: Mission succeed

“I have convinced her to go out on a date with you but she needs me to be there. You should be grateful she is kind of interested in you”

From: HZT

To: Tinkerbelle

“OMG! She really said that to you. That she actually liked me too?”

From: Tinkerbelle

To: HZT

“Don’t put your hope to high, you rascal. I type KIND OF interested in you. Did I type TOTALLY interested in you? I don’t think so. Don’t waste any more of my precious time. Time is gold. Give me the place and date.”

From: HZT

To: Tinkerbelle

“Whatever :P She still likes me. The new café in town, Puree this Saturday would do.”

________________________________________________________________________________

 

“No! You are not going out like that, not with me.” Mia raged. I looked myself up and down. I’m wearing a black sweater and black jeans with a pair of red V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter