Iris

FanFic Corner

 

 

It only takes thirty seconds for Kyungsoo to fall in love for the first time.

Kyungsoo’s eyes don’t miss him. His gaze is trained on that one familiar face in the midst of this crowd of churning bodies and masses of people. And it lingers there. His gaze lingers on that lovely face and in that second everything stops. Nobody’s moving and the sky and earth halt in this breathtaking moment. Time eventually starts spinning again but at a much faster pace than before with his heart pounding loudly in his ears as he stares with wide eyes at the face that has been the center of his entire life; the face that he’s only ever seen in a photograph.

And he knows that it’s love that is whispering faintly to him right now.

His feet start moving before his brain does and everything’s a haze as he sprints across the train station towards the man who is now moving away from him. The frigid air is constricting his lungs painfully but he doesn’t care because he’s only an arm’s length away from him when his dress shoes slide on a particularly frosty section of concrete and he topples over into the love of his life.

 

Jongin.

 

 

 

 

Title: Iris

Genre: Romance, Angst, M!Preg

Pairing: KaiSoo/HunHan/Baekyeol/Taoris

Status: Completed

Lenght: Chaptered