Truth's Little Hero

FanFic Corner

 

 

 

When was it justified that war would be the answer? When was it accepted that carnage was justice? When was humanity abandoned for the sake of capital vices?

A time comes, when such atrocities happen, However at the time, people are not so aware of their mistakes. But that does not leave room for forgiveness to be taken lightly and in no way mean their actions were acceptable. But it does not falter the hearts of those who mean their sincerities. There are those who would fight for their mistakes to be corrected and those who would protect the ones they love.

As long as those who mean their sincerities stay ahead of time, then there is hope for change. And they'll find themselves surprised to see how small their hope can come.

 

 

Title: Truth's Little Hero

Genre: Romance, Angst, War!au, Sci-Fi

Pairing: XiuChen

Status: Completed

Lenght: Long One-Shot

Sequel: Let There Be Resolve

 

 

This is a must read xiuchen fic for all those who don't like typically fluffy stories full of clichès (like me) and instead more elaborated ones, it also has everything I like in a story. First of all it's well written, there are flashbacks in the middle, so one understands the whole story only by going on with the readng, there's angst, there's symbolism, I love when there's references to things, it's absolutely not a clichè story and full of fluff but there's a good amount of romance too of course.
(I never wrote this much about what I think of a fic, this should encourage everyone to read it~~)