The First Encounter

Noona's Diary

The bell rang. "Class dismissed." Mr. Lee told them while picking up his things. "And don't forget-- your research paper is due on our next meeeting. Dancing styles past and present."

"Yes sir." They all said. The students stood up and bowed politely as their professor left.

"Hey Hyo..." Yoona turned to Hyoyeon. "Let's go to the library today."

Expressing her confusement to Yoona's invitation, Hyoyeon frowned a bit. "Why though?"

"For Mr. Lee's research paper!" Yoona said brightly.

"But the paper is du---" Before she could even finish her words, Yoona stood up picked up her bag-- shoving Hyoyeon hers-- and dragged the other female to the library.

"I know you don't like studying in advance but at least help your not-so-smart bestfriend." Yoona said.

Hyoyeon and Yoona are bestfriends. They have the same classes the whole week except wednesdays and thursdays, wherein Hyoyeon has to go home later than Yoona for she took three advance classes. It was Tuesday that day. Hyoyeon was dragged to the library without being able to say no, not even a yes. After entering they signed the logbook, surrendered their bags and walked their way to the shelves. Yoona was scanning the bookshelves carefully, looking for books about dancing, while Hyoyeon was just following her wishing that she'd change her mind to just do it tomorrow.

"Ah, I got one." Yoona pulled the book Dancing through the ages from the shelf and sat down to start going through it's pages. Hyoyeon, on the other hand, kept walking and checking the shelves, randomly pulling out books. She was completely bored. And to keep herself from going completely insane, she sat down beside Yoona and pulled out her diary from her bag, going through its pages to read some entries she have written before. 

Hyoyeon only felt one thing in the library-- boredom. Wanting to end it, Hyoyeon decided to lift her head up and look around. "Oh my god-" She said on the back of her head. Hyoyeon can't take her eyes off of the guy she just saw. "Yoona..." She said while tapping Yoona's arm. "Yoooooonnnnnnnaaaaaa" Now quite increasing her voice' volume just so Yoona can hear her more but not loud enough to be scolded by the librarian.

"What is it?" Yoona looked at her. She noticed that Hyoyeonw as looking at somewhere, something or-- someone. She turned her eyes to where Hyoyeon's are and she saw a tall, young guy standing across the room while arranging library cards. "Hyo... don't tell me--" Yoona was cut off by Hyoyeon as she spoke.

"He's so handsome... I've never seen someone like him before..." She said while admiring the guy's visual. Not really bothering to look at her bestfriend at the moment.

"Yeah he is..." Yoona said as she nods. "I have to agree to that but Hyo-- he looks younger."

Hyoyeon blinked and took the time to turn her head to her Yoona. "What's the problem? Not like he's a kid or something.." 

"By younger I mean REALLY young. He seems like a minor to me too." Yoona shruged as she went back to reading the book she got. 

"He doesn't seem like a minor to me.. look at his body... he's got to be somewhere near my age..." Hyoyeon sighed as she spoke, looked down and started writing on her diary.

Hyoyeon was the only girl on her family, except for her mother of course, she have a brother who's now in Senior year named Donghae. Hyoyeon was the 'baby' of the family, and was overly protected ever since childhood. Whenever guys go near her, either her father or Donghae starts interrogating and ends up scaring them away. She only had girl friends, and never having much interaction with guys with her also too much focused on her studies, she never had interest on guys during all those 22 years she was existing on Earth. But at that moment, something about this unkwown guy that she just saw caught her eyes. Either it was his charming eyes, the way he moved his hands or his admirable physique. One thing is for sure-- this young guy made Hyoyeon felt something for the first time in her whole life.

Hyoyeon's phone rang. She forgot to turn it to silent mode so it rang loudly causing everyone in the library on the area where she is look at her, including the guy Hyoyeon kept looking at. She went out hurriedly to answer the phone. "Eo, oppa? I am in the library with Yoona." She nodded as the guy spoke. "Neh~ I'll wait then. Bye!" It was her brother Donghae. They were supposed to go home together but due to some extra duties, he can't make it so he sent his bestfriend to go with Hyoyeon instead.

Donghae is the College department's Student council president. Consistent with maintaining his high grades, with great personality and good visuals.he was every girl's dream in their school. Though above all of these, he was a protective oppa for Hyoyeon. He never trusted his sister to anyone except his childhood bestfriend, Eunhyuk. The two guys knew each other sincee they were young, sstudied at the same schools together, went through puberty at the same time and knew each other's secrets. Eunhyuk was the only guy Donghae was at ease leaving her sister to whenever he's not around because mainly, he knew Eunhyuk for a long time and he is his bestfriend. Though all these years, Eunhyuk had been hiding one thing from him. He has feelings for Hyoyeon and was afraid to reveal it because he knew how protective Donghae is to his sister hence, making their friendship at stake.

After speaking with her brother, Hyoyeon came back in the library and sat down beside Yoona. "Yah-- why didn't you turn your phone in silent mode?" Yoona said, still feeling some people stare at them. "Glad the librari--" She stopped talking, slightly hanging open as Hyoyeon looks at her with confusement.

"Yoona? What's with the face?" Hyoyeon said.

Yoona didn't reply for a while and just kept staring at the young guy walking towards their direction. "Hyo..." She trailed off while pointing at the young guy nearing towards Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon curled up her eyebrows and looked behind her where Yoona was pointing. IT'S HIM. She said at the back of her head. WHAT'S THIS? WHY AM I FEELING LIKE THIS? Her heart was beating fast. She looked away and put her hand on her chest, feeling the thumping against her palm. Hyoyeon gulped and looked again at guy that was mow infront of her. She widened her eyes and blinked. HE'S INFRONT OF ME.

"Hi." The guy spoke.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Sorry guys it was late. Kind of had a problem with my keyboard and was busy these days. I hope you like the first chapter and I promise to update the second chapter faster. <3 Andvthank you for the subscribers and good comments <3 I love you all ;------)