Chapter 4

Black Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you soooo muccchh to sparkle22 for voting this story!!1 and thanks to aprilalford too!! ahh really guys!! thank you for comment.

 

 

You take off your shoes as you entered your apartment. Exactly confused what just happened with Minhyuk. You thought he's drunk or what but he's definitely fine. He's confessing to you right when you're crying because of a jerk. But then you have a call from your bestfriend sehun. He want to meet you at the park near your apartment. Within a minute you're ready to go to the park.

You sat on the bench right under the tree. You sighed after felt a bit jealous becuase there were too many couples and they need to remember about the PDA thing. You close your eyes and plugged in your earphone. Suddenly you felt a warm hand grabbed you. Right, you shouldn't have to come to the park. It is Kai. You gave him your straight face but still he can read it. 

He bent down in front of you, he takes your hand and starting to apologize. You rolled your eyes tried to showing how you're not getting affected by his act but deep in your heart you want to pulled him into hug. But you're enough to be hurt by him. Especially Kai. Kai who is famous for being a player, a jerk, an arrogant. But you loved Jongin, the protective 'boyfriend'.

"Yun Hwa, please forgive me." You just remaiined silent and look away from him. 

"Yun Hwa please...give me a chance."

"Yun Hwa please talk to me."

"yun hwa please...." 

After trying for a hundred times he seems tired. He got up and start to walked away without even glance to you. *right. once a jerk alwas be a jerk.* But then you saw him turned back from a distance, right beside the lamp. He shouted your name.

"AHN YUN HWA!." people start to stop their business and stared to Kai. Kai pointed at you who was just acting like you don't know him. "Ahn Yun Hwa!!! i'm sorry! i know i'm a jerk and i don't deserve you so please! be my girl and help me to change because i need you Yun Hwa i really need you! please!."

You just eyed him disbelief. People start to cheer you to accept him but you feel scared. Scare to be hurt again. But then Kai started to apprached you. "i promise i won't hurt you again even if i want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter