chapter 2

Black Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hey there Ttshaa and 900326 thanks for your comment!! love you !!

 

 

-finegirl120204-

 

The next day still the same. Kai still playing the same to take you back. World knows how hard-headed you are. You decided to go somewhere that definitely Kai won't follow you, rooftop. You went there right after the bell rang, not even give a chance Kai to talk to you. Right when you arrived at rooftop, you saw the 'cold-yet-scary' senior, Lee Minhyuk. Lee Minhyuk sure has a perfect figure. You decided to sit at the corner while looking at Minhyuk who was just lay his back on the wall.

"Ahn Yun Hwa, right?." Suddeny Minhyuk called you that make you flustered. "rare to see you here."

Instead of answering you're just smile as the polite junior and plugged in your earphone. You know Minhyuk starring at you since you came but you just shrugged it all and try not to care. But you got irritated now. Right when you want to ask, Minhyuk took one of your earphone and plugged into his ear. You raised your eyebrows but Minhyuk just gave you smile and leaned back beside you.

While in the cafeteria, there was a big announcement. The Kingka was gathered in one table plus Kai who was enjoying her meal. The Head of Kingka, Kris start to take attention from some students with stand up on the table. With his beautiful look plus no wonder why he can took all the attention. "GUYS!. I'LL INTRODUCE OUR NEW MEMBER, HIS NAME IS KAI. HIS ON THE SOPHOMORE YEAR. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF HIM." With that Kris gave his place to Kai. Kai standing proud on the table. The girls squealing while the boys amazed with him.

"So guys my name is Kai. i just moved here yesterday. I think that's all from me and......" Right then Kai spotted you with a boy not as tall as him but sure he has a nice body. You were smiling like crazy to the boy and that makes Kai mad enough . He went to the girl and pulled you toward the table where he stood before. You gave him glared but Kai doesn't seem to care. "LISTEN TO THE ALL OF YOU. THIS GIRL. AHN YUN HWA IS MY GIRL! NO ONE CAN APPROACH HER! THAT INCLUDE YOU! THE SHORT GUY." Kai pointed at Minhyuk. The other Kingka gasped and pulled Kai back while Minhyuk just smirking. 

"I'm sorry hyung he is our new member. He don't know you, sorry." Baekhyun, the kingka who was confessed to you before apologizing to Minhyuk. Minhyuk maintained his cold face and then called you. People start to murmured, 'who are you to him?', 'why is he calling you softly?, there are many more. You want to come to him but Kai grabbed your hand tightly. You yanked him but still Kai don't want to let you go. Suddenly, Minhyuk pulled you and pushed Kai, so now you were on Minhyuk embrace.

"SORRY GUYS. SHE'S OKAY. SHE'S NOT BELONG TO ANYONE YET. BUT SHE WILL. YOU GUYS STILL CAN TALK TO HER." Minhyuk shouted and the other murmured again. Minhyuk dragged you out from the cafeteria. You smiled to him and whisper your thank. He patted your head and walked you to your class. Right when you want to entered your class, Minhyuk grabbed your ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter