chapter 1

Black Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were in the hallway, listen to music from your mp3 player while chewing gummy. Like usual your'e just an imperfect girl who always being alone. Your lips was pale, you have tan skin, black long wavy hair. It may sounds creepy but that's the truth. You didn't own much money but you do have it enough to leave alone in your apartment.

You spotted a boy standing right in front of your locker. You raised your eyebrows to him while him smiling like a crazy. You pushed him aside and unlock your locker. The boy starring at you with his puppy eyes. He took out a letter from his pocket and gave it to you before he left. You read it clearly and begin to chuckle lightly.

 

"hey there, i'm baekhyun. i don't know what's gotten into me to be brave like this. i know i'm stupid because i just saw you reject the confession from our baseball captain but will you be my girlfriend?. "

 

You teared the letter and throw it. You know it just a bet because Baekhyun is one of the kingka in the school. You can't be fooled just by a stupid kingka. For you Kingka is just party pooper and stupid player. You saw them at the club where you changed your personality. Yes, you are not as innocent as they thought, you are the bad one. A girl with a broken heart that always drunk in the past midnight when the other teenagers should sleep or study.

You walked to your class and spotted your place. Your eyes widened when you saw a boy with his smirk sat beside your place. You remained calm and put your bag on your chair. You pretend to didn't know who is he. You just shrugged and sit down calmly. The bell rang and your new homeroom teacher walked in.

"Okay guys, since he was here, we let him to introduce himself. come on mr. kim."

The guy beside you stood up and walked to the front. He put a flirty smile to the girl and make them flustered why you're just closed your eyes and plugged in your earphone. You were enjoying the song when suddenly you heard your name being called by your teacher. You opened your eyes and plugged out your earphone. 

"ms. Ahn i know you're the best student but that's so rude."

"oh i'm sorry. Do you need something?." You asked politely to your teacher while the other just gave you their best glare.

"Kai, need your help. Please show him our school okay?."

"Kai? who is he? i never heard that name before."

"this handsome guy beside me is Kai and he need your help now!." Your teacher start to raised her voice. You rolled your eyes and then stared at the 'kai' guy beside your teacher. you motioned him to follow you, with smirk in his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter