Confusion

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     “I told you, right, Your Highness that the only thing hyung needed was you.” Lay arches one of his brows. “Indeed something special.”

     “Did it taste nice, Minseok?” Kris smirks. Lu Han turns his head in disbelief. “Why, Han? I am just asking, bro.”

     “Not so polite, hyung.” Suddenly I see Sehun walks towards us. Now I have been in the living room chattering with the boys. “And, by the way, how do you plan to clean this freaking cold snow?” He gazes the floor. “It’s annoying."

     “You can do that, maknae.” Lu Han pouts. “Your wind power. Use that.”

     “I… what? Eyy what? Not funny…,” Sehun shakes his head, “really?” He looks straight towards Lu Han who still eyes him. Lu Han nods before gesturing him to puff the snow by blowing the white air using his mouth. “Ow.” Sehun rolls his eyes. “I’ll do that later. And now since everyone has rememberd things you seem getting such peace of mind, guys, huh?”

     “How can’t we? Look. It’s all clear. And the only thing we need is preparation to attack back.” Minseok utters.

     “That’s all?” Tao joins the conversation. “Time shouldn’t be ignored, hyung. Her Majesty should meet the other Ancient Spirits, hyung. Reason is we run out of time. Anyone wants to see the apocalypse?” He gazes us for few seconds before talking again, “no one wants to see it, right?”

      “Should I meet them?” I look at Lu Han. “I haven’t tried my power since forever….”

      “Powers, Your Highness.” Lay corrects me.

      “Ah yeah. Powers.” I nod. “Thank you Healing for correcting me.”

      “My pleasure.” Lay smiles. “Wait… what did you call me just now?”

      “Healing.” Sehun yelps. “She called you Healing! Omagad. Your Majesty!” Sehun knee drops on the floor. “I’ll serve you right.”

      I laugh. “Wake up, Wind. Just call me nuna will do.”

 

      “Sehun, you should clean this snow…,” Sohee unnie growled while knocking up something in the kitchen. Sehun who stands beside her just rolls his eyes. “Oh, please, Sehun, use your wind power, will you?” The older woman groans angrily. “I can’t cook with this snow everywhere.” Then lazily Sehun moves his hands and the snow starts to move outside the room. “Thank you.” The woman smiles. “Gather your brothers, now, we will have breakfast soon.” The young boy once again rolls his eyes annoyed.

        I just chuckle seeing them from the couch where Lu Han, Minseok, Kris, and Tao are discussing something up.

       “As we now have remembered everything, it’s just about time to make The-Frigthened-One be here.” Lu Han utters. “Should we gather all our members?”

     “You mean the others?” Kris asks. “They must be here soon though.” He continues. “Spell tellers should be here so we can make some spells for protection.” He hisses. “The-Frightened-One and the Re Clan itself are strong enough to defeat. If the other clans are joining them, we won’t know what we can do to protect the Majesty.”

      “The Witches and Wizards should be here too.” Tao speaks. “We need them so that they can be in the front base with the Front Guardians.” He arches one of his brows. “The other Ancient Spirits are on the way…, can you sense them?” He turns his head towards me.

      “Huh?” I widely ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter