MY FAMILY IS L.O.V.E

Mama & Mom.

Ava woke up around noon because her stomach was growling. She called out, "Ma-ma!" And no answer. She got up sleepily and yelled out "Ma-ma!" She was on the verge of crying seeing as her door is closed and no one hearing her when a blonde seraphim appeared in front of her. "Mommy!" She eagerly tugged her mom's hand and snuggled on the angels' arms and neck.

Amber smiled at the little Krystal she was carrying and asked, "Do you want a bottle of warm milk so you can sleep with Mama or get a happy meal while we get Valerie?"

The brunette stayed snuggled on her mommy's neck with tears in her eyes. She then sniffled out, "I wan… Mi-mi-mik!"

"That's my little Ava." Amber smiled and poked her daughter's rumbling stomach.

They went downstairs and into the kitchen singing, "A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J" in unison when Amber forgot the next letter.

Ava saw her mommy confused as she stood still holding the precious two year old in her hands. "Mommy! Is K!" Small tan hands meeting a pale face and receiving a cute kiss on the nose.

"It is K! Good job, Ava! You are so smart like your Mama!" She hugged the little Krystal and prepared her warm bottle full of fresh milk.

They returned upstairs and went to the masters bedroom, in full view of the sleeping beauty.

Amber laid the two year old next to Krystal and in an instant the mother and daughter hugged each other, although Krystal was still asleep. The warmth of her mom caused Ava to fall asleep almost immediately.

Amber could not look away. She had the perfect family, but first she had to get her other daughter from preschool. She could not wait for her daughter to talk about all the fun things she did on the first day of school.

Amber left thirty minutes to go watch Valerie through the window. She could not help but notice the great resemblance they shared. Their eyes were piercing brown, the blonde hair, even the Liu signature pout, but the only difference was the brain. Amber knew she was not the brightest but her daughter was exceptionally intelligent even for her age. Valerie loved books, art, and math. Amber hated math, but she must have been gotten her Mama's genes. Amber smiled at the thought. "Mine and Krystal's."

The bell rang and Amber met Valerie with a loving embrace and a kiss on the cheek. "Hey kiddo! How want to get food for Mama and Ava? After, you can tell me about your first day of school."

"Okay, Mommy, but first I want to show you something." She took out a colourful piece of paper from her backpack.

Amber crouched down and stared at the piece of paper being shown to her. Tears were forming behind her eyes and smiled at her daughter.

"This is beautiful baby. Did you draw this for me?" Amber choked out, trying her best not to cry in front of her little girl.

"No, this is for you and Mama." Giving her mommy a hug and holding her hand as they walked up to the car.

Krystal woke up and was surprised seeing Ava in her arms. Usually Ava would want her bed with no one else there. Just like her mom, she's a feisty one. But Krystal knew that she will be a kinder person she ever was because she is being raised by Amber, the nicest and most caring person she knows and loves.

She gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead, on the little palms of her hands and whispered "I love you, Ava."

Ava woke up with a smile on her face and said in return, "Wuv you, Ma-ma." She then took her small tan hands and squeezed her mom's cheeks making them both laugh.

"Honey, call your mommy and ask her where her and Valerie are. It's almost three." Krystal said while going to the bathroom.

Ava knew what to do. She picked up the house phone in the room and pressed the number two on the dial pad and the green phone button.

*ring* *ring* *ring* "Hi baby! Mommy's just getting something from the store and getting pizza for all of us!" Amber chimed through the phone. "We'll be home in five minutes."

"Be safe Mommy! I wuv you!" Ava said with the sweetest voice.

"Love you too! I can't wait to see you and Mommy. Bye honey!" *click*

Krystal came out of the bathroom looking fresh and asked, "How long until they get home?"

Ava counted in her head with her fingers and when she realized her five fingers were up, she directed her open hand to her Mama.

"Good job baby girl, let's go wait in the garage for them. Sound good?" Krystal said and giving her daughter a peck on the forehead.

Carrying her little Ava in her arms, Krystal went downstairs to the garage and waited for her wife and eldest baby.

Not more than three minutes passed when Amber and Valerie came home.

Amber brought home Hawaiian pizza which her girls loved for some odd reason. But Krystal did tell them eating fruits were a good idea, so it only makes sense that they added pineapple to their pizza.

As Amber walked in the house, Krystal put down Ava and hugged her lovely wife and gave a small lingering kiss on the lips and reached out to hug Valerie.

"How was school, honey?" Mama smiled brightly at her daughter.

"Well, Val and I got something framed up. She made it for you and me." Amber interjected and urged their daughter to reveal what they had framed. "Mama will love it!" then she smiled widely.

"This is what I worked hard on Mama. The teacher said she loved it." The little blonde then put the black and silver frame on Krystal's tan hands.

Words cannot put how Krystal felt looking at the picture her baby drew.

It was a crayon drawn picture of her, Amber, Valerie, and Ava sleeping in their big bed hugging with the caption underneath saying, "I have the best family, because I have two mommy's that love me and my sister. My family is love."

Krystal looked up at Valerie and grabbed the startled girl and hugged her tightly. She started sniffing but not to the point of crying in front of her kids.

She may have been a when she was in high school, but deep down inside she had the emotions of a pregnant woman and a heart of gold.

Amber then picked up little Ava and hugged the already hugging pair and simply said, "I love you. I love you all so, so, so much. Don't ever forget that."

Krystal never had a well-oiled family with her parents or relatives. She always feared that the family she and Amber created will deteriorate, but she was wrong. Here they are strong, loving, and well-oiled.

"Let's go eat right now, girls! Me and Mama have a surprise for both of you!"

"Oh yeah! I remember now!" Krystal finally remembering what they had in store for the girls today.

"Let's eat and get going!" Amber said ever so excitedly.

The family of love ate at the table with Valerie chatting away how her day was like and from it, it seemed like she was the HBIC of their class. She was the popular one.

Amber and Krystal looked at each other lovingly and mouthed out "I love you's" with their pinkies intertwined and locked underneath the table while staring at their beautiful babies.