THEY SYMBOLIZED L.O.V.E

Mama & Mom.

"GIRLS! GET IN HERE NOW!" Krystal huffed like the big bad wolf and put her thumb and index finger on her forehead in frustration. "The day has just begun." She thought

"Yes, Mama…?" The little blonde blue eyed nervously asked.

Then, a little brunette bounced into the kitchen and onto Krystal's legs almost knocking her over and saying in the sweetest voice, "Ma-ma!"

Krystal couldn't help but smile at both of her sweet girls and her frustration disappeared almost immediately. She picked up Ava, the precious little brunette, and crouched down and opened her arms for Valerie, the cute blue eyed blonde standing scared before her. Krystal gestured for a hug and a smile and Valerie came running up to her arms.

"Valerie, Ava, did you make this mess in the kitchen?" Krystal asked more calmly motioning to the flour on the floor and trails of broken eggs from the fridge to the counter with her eyes.

"I promise it's not a mess, Mama. Me and Ava just wanted to make breakfast for you and mom." The blonde said so innocently with a pout that Krystal could not resist. Valerie was every bit as adorable as her wife. She was a goof ball like Amber, but she definitely had her Mama's brain.

"Next time, we should make it together okay? I don't want eggs and flour all over my babies. You two won't look as cute!" Squeezing her daughters in her arms and giving both of them warm kisses.

The little girls laughed and hugged their Mama. Krystal knew that Valerie and Ava loved her much as she loved them. She never wanted to let go but she knew they had to clean the mess up and cook before Amber wakes up.

"Alrighty then! Let's get cooking! Pancakes with peaches on top or crepes with nutella with peaches on top?" She winked at her kids.

"Tella!" Ava screamed with excitement.

"It's nuh-tell-ah, Ava!" Valerie tried teaching her two year old sister. "Nutella please Mama!" she then shouted.

"Shhh… You have to be quiet so we don't wake Mom up." For a moment, she thought deeply then exclaimed, "We should surprise her in bed!" Krystal then proceeded to take out the ingredients and placed them on the clean side of the counter.

"Valerie, pick up the egg shells and teach Ava to put the egg shells in the trash. I will sweep up the flour and wipe the egg mess you two made." Motioning thumbs up and smiled beautifully.

Both little angels then said in a beautiful symphony, "Yes, Mama!"

It took thirty minutes to clean up and thirty minutes to cook ten nutella crepes. It was almost 6:30 and there was an hour till Valerie started her first day at preschool. Krystal cleaned up the pans, the utensils, and basically the whole kitchen while her girls topped the crepes with whip cream, powdered sugar, and peaches. Once Krystal and the girls were finished with what they were doing, they crept up the stairs and to the master bedroom.

Amber laid asleep face planted in their big California King bed not realizing that Krystal, Valerie and Ava were climbing onto the bed and placing food in front of her.

Krystal winked at her angels and they proceeded to ride Amber like a horse and immediately she had woken up.

"Val! Av! You are going to wake Mama up if you girls won't be quiet!" She said sleepily as she wiped drool from the corner of .

Then, it was Krystal's turn to jump on Amber as she turned around too face them. She straddled Amber and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips, and then the forehead and said, "Good morning drooling beauty!"

Ava hugged her mom awake and snuggled in the soft comforter next to her. Valerie gave her mom a kiss on the cheek and pushed the tray of food to her.

Seeing the breakfast in front of her Amber took the tray, stood up, and put it on the vanity in the room. All three other girls in bed were confused and just stared at the taller blue eyed blonde.

Then suddenly, Amber ran to the bed growling and imitating the voice of a monster, "I don't want to eat those! I want to eat two angels and a beautiful queen! ROAR!"

The two girls screamed and laughed at the same time and hid behind Krystal.

Amber then pounced on Krystal, putting pressure on top of the girls so they are pinned down but not to the point where her girls are crushed and crying cause of lack of air.

All four laughed and ate in bed.

Amber yelled out, "Val! Come on! First day of preschool! Mama and Ava are already in the car waiting for you!" She waited on the bottom of the stairs patiently.

Her daughter then bounded down the stairs with the biggest smile in the world and said, "I am ready mom! You don't have to stay at school and watch me. I am a big girl now. I heard Mama asking you if you two can watch. I am a big girl. I promise I will be good!" Then, the little Amber held her pinky out to her mom.

Amber took Valerie's pinky and hooked it with her own and walked to the garage.

The drive was only five minutes away so the Jung-Liu family got there pretty quickly.

Amber got out of the black Benz first, opening the door for Krystal and kissing her hand, which made Krystal blush red. Then Amber went to the passenger door and took Ava and Valerie from their child safety seats and carried them next to Krystal.

Valerie got down from Amber's arms, held her Mama's and Mom's hand and walked down the hallway of her school.

Krystal and Amber were getting stared at but not because the parents were both women, but because they symbolized love. Living in San Francisco was definitely a very smart idea.

Amber embraced Krystal with one arm and held onto sleeping Ava with another. They both watched as their daughter waved goodbye with a smile in her line with other scared students and went inside the classroom.

She knew Krystal was going to cry because their first child, their first bundle of joy is growing up. She gave her wife a kiss on the forehead, took her hand, and drove home in peace.

Ava was asleep soundly in her pink and purple bedroom dreaming of unicorns, ducks, and clouds.

Krystal watched her daughter sleep before closing the door. She went downstairs to clean up the dishes when she found her lovely wife washing them already.

"Amber babe, do you have work today? I called in sick at the firm. I feel sad because Valerie's gone to school."

Amber finished cleaning the dishes. She made one swift move to her beautiful wife and peppered her neck and face with little pecks and then finally giving Krystal a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Krys, you can't always call her your little girl. She's growing into a beautiful girl." She picked up the house phone and called in her dance studio. "Kai, I can't dance today, do you think you can take charge for today? Mhm, yeah. Please. Okay, thank you!" She turns to Krystal and says, "No, no work today." Smiling brightly.

Krystal takes Amber's hand and kisses it. She wraps her arms around her wife's neck and kisses her slowly then after a few more seconds turned their kissing into a make out.

Krystal pulled away from Amber, giving a slight smirk and said in a seductive voice, "How about we get our cuddle on, share some sweet lady kisses, and then some." Krystal then raced to the top of the stairs into the master bedroom.

It took five seconds for Amber to register all of this, but soon after she chased Krystal to the master bedroom and closed the door behind her.

As soon as Amber closed the door quietly to not wake up Ava, she noticed Krystal in bed laying down with her eyes closed. She also took notice how the curtains were down making the room dark and fit for sleeping. Disappointed, she slipped out of her pants and shirt leaving her only in her underwear and red heart straps and laying on the other side of Krystal. She then heard giggling from her wife. As soon as she turned around, Krystal straddled her, exposing Krystal's body.

As planned, Krystal caught Amber off guard. Her teasing worked perfectly! Now, time for the pleasing part. She can tell Amber was holding her breath cause of the surprise attack.

"Thank you for taking the day off today." Kissing the pale neck of her wife and getting the she wanted to hear moan as a reply.

"This is my thanks to you" Krystal winked and started grinding against Amber's core and making her underwear wet. Krystal then grabbed Amber's tank top and yanked it off and collided their lips with luscious lady passion.

Amber parted her lips to let Krystal's tongue explore . She grabbed the y Korean's and made the grinding even rougher. Hearing Krystal moan Amber flipped them over so now that she was on top. She kneaded Krystal's with her porcelain hands, and kissed her neck leaving fading hickey's here and there. She kissed the tan skin until she met Krystal's and she the erect and took it in fully. , nibbling and each which only made Krystal wetter.

"Amber…" Krystal moaned. "Amber, can you…"

She knew what she wanted so Amber brought herself lower, between Krystal's thighs. She caressed her wife's stomach and legs with her soft white pale hands. She then dragged her nails on the soft thighs causing the Korean to moan louder.

"Baby, we can't wake Ava up. We'll have to stop and wait for tonight and I can't wait. Keep it quiet, ok?"

Krystal nodded her head with pleading eyes.

With that, Amber slipped her tongue in Krystal's wet folds and caressed the soft thighs around her head while Krystal hummed in pleasure.

Krystal started rocking her hips so the tongue inside her would go further and further. She grabbed blonde hair to hold onto and push in to her more.

Amber recognized the plea, so she rocked back with her wife's creating a unison motion which only making Krystal go over the edge.

Amber slipped out her tongue and flicked at the swollen causing Krystal to yell out "Amber" and give her a huge . But Amber wasn't done. She then slipped three fingers inside Krystal and laid on top of the girl. Pale and tan skin met and it was the most perfect things in the world.

Amber grinded roughly and onto Krystal until Krystal flipped them over and started riding Amber.

She could feel it. She could, not only the intensity of her next but she could feel the love her and Amber shared. She kept on riding Amber while Amber kept on kissing her neck and crashing their lips together.

With the final flick of Amber's thumb on her wife's , she could feel the smaller girl go over the edge.

Krystal shook for a couple of seconds because of the overpowering feeling and then flopped on top of Amber. She kissed the blonde on the lips, on the neck, on the nose, and on the forehead. Krystal stared at the blue eyes and got lost.

Amber kissed Krystal and said, "My turn" with a seductive, devilish smile. For another hour, they reciprocated their love.