you're getting on my nerves

I hate you, but I love You....

"Yo..you know each other?!" mi jin said still shocked.

"mi jin-shi, can you leave us alone please" eli said not removing his eyes from ChoRong
" ChoRong what's going on!" mi jin asked trying to get ChoRong's attention

"Get out! Leave us alone for a while" ChoRong said without removing her eyes from Eli, like if they stopped looking they won't see each other again.
Mi jin didn't know what she suppose to do, she just looked at Chorong and when she didn't find any response, she just left and closed the door behind her.

Sitting on her desk she couldn't stop thinking about what they could be doing in there.   2 hours already passed and they're still in there, finally they came out
they were laughing "what are they laughing about? What is so funny?" MiJin thought to herself.

"I hope we can go out soon I really miss the old days" Eli said shaking Chorong's hand

Without even looking at Mijin, Chorong said goodbye to Eli and headed to the stairs.
"Chorong! Where are you going? You were suppose to drive me home today" Mijin said stopping Chorong from leaving.
"ooh! Sorry Jiny I remembered something I had to do. Don't wait for me I might be late, bye~" Chorong said waving good bye at both Mijin and Eli.
Mijin looked at her in disbelief. "What's wrong with her?!" Mijin whispered to herself
Eli coughed "You know I can drive you home if you want!" he said looking the other way, Mijin looked at him pouting "No, thanks I don't need any help from you" she told him and got back to her office "who does he think himself? Tsh "
"I'm Kim Eli your new manager" Eli said and ran to his office and closed the door behind him, Mijin froze at his words and opened her eyes big "that guy is… sometimes I swear I just want to….. AISH" she held her hand in a fist.

                                             *********************************

"I don't believe I have a car and still I'm walking to home from work, Chorong that girl really is getting on my nerves, what does she think she's doing talking to him for 2 hours and kicking me out of there, and then just leave me go home by myself,  and she calls herself my friend, tsh" Mijin kept talking to herself on her way home not noticing a car walking beside her and calls her name "Hey, Mijin, Do Mijin"
she didn't respond and kept on walking, it was midnight already and it would be dangerous to talk to some stranger that late, she speeded her steps.
"Yah! Jiny" the stranger said, Mijin stopped to look at the car's owner  "wait, how did you… E..E..Eli,   I meant Mr. Kim
what are you doing?"
He got out of the car and went to her "why didn't you stop, didn't you hear me calling you?"
"How am I suppose to talk to some stranger this late, and how could I know it was you" she said with angry voice.
Eli sigh "Fine, you're right, but you can't walk on your own this late, come on I'll drive you home" Eli said grabbing her arm and pulling her to the car
she freed herself from his grip "what do you think yourself doing?" she said and left him and kept on walking . He grabbed her arm again "look, it's late and you're on my way home, come on" "yah, are you crazy, let go of me" she said looking at his hand on her arm, he released her arm and put his hands in his pocket "Sorry!"
"I'm walking this way don't follow me, OK" Mijin said and started walking the other way.   "She's stubborn" he said in a low voice. "Take care….. See you tomorrow at the company" he said in a high voice for her to hear, "I hope she reaches home safely"
he whispered to himself and got back in the car, he drove a short distance before looking at her from the side mirror, he saw her still walking, he sighs "why is she like that I could have saved her this…… oooh why is she.. Why is she sitting on the bus stop? No buses come here this late" suddenly the sound of water drops on his windows cuts his thoughts, "Oooh, It's raining…. Mijin you stubborn , why is she still sitting there?" he starts looking for his umbrella.
                          ******************************************

"Why did he have to show up now, I could I've been home now instead of sitting in the rain, aaaah" Mijin said sitting in the bus stop in the rain feeling cold.
Suddenly she felt the rain not touching her anymore she looks above her and finds an umbrella held for he, "oooh, thanks but who are …." her eyes widened

"Cho..chorong..how did you.. HATCHOO… how did you know I was here?"
"Wooow, How long did you stay in the rain" Chorong said helping Mijin to get up
 "I don't know for 15 Minutes maybe" Mijin said before she started sneezing
 "Oh My….. You must've caught cold… Let's go home before it gets worst"
Chorong said before leading her to the car.

They got in Chorong's car, and chorong the heater, and started the engine.
"How did you know where I was?" Mijin asked once she felt warm
"a little pigeon told me" Chorong said laughing
"what pigeon?" Mijin said not understanding what she meant.
"nothing, just rest till we get home"
just then Chorong's phone rang. "Hello,………… Yes we're on our way home now………… OK , you too take care, Bye"
"Who was that?" Mijin asked when Chorong ended the call.
"hmm.. Oooh that, No one just a friend"
"O..K.." Mijin looked out the window and sigh.

Eli put the phone back in his pocket and sighs "hope she didn't get sick"
and he starts his engine and leaves.

                             *****************************************

 

 

 

Short update I know But I'll try make another one soon