the new manager

I hate you, but I love You....

Mi-Jin's P.O.V

"so, as I told you, you were only the Sales Manager until I appoint someone else, I know you're a great Sales Manager, and you were waiting for this promotion since you got this position, but the guy I brought is well-known in the field and will help us a lot, and you know how much I trust you, but he's my nephew and it'll be a lost if I wasted this genius mind…. You understand me, right?!"

The CEO of the company told me 2 days before my promotion and the new guy must be here by tomorrow

I can't believe my job was taken just like that because of the CEO's nephew… God I already hate the guy without seeing him
"Ok, sir as you wish, but I'll prove you that I can be better than him" I told him with anger and determination in my voice.

Mr. Kim sigh and got closer to me and told in a soft voice
"Mi jin you know this is not a competition, I don't want you to be his enemy, I want you to help him adjust to the others, I had a hard time while I was trying to convince him, please I don't want him to change his mind again I want him to stay here, to work for us…. And you WILL help me".

"Sure, sir I'll do my best…. Now I need to go empty my office.. His office now…  excuse me I'll be leaving now"

In the office
"I can't believe he wants me to help him after he gave him my job….. aaaaaaaaish"
"look Mi jin, you can't show them you're weak, you have to be strong, work hard and show them you're strong, and don't let the new guy treat you badly, OK! " Cho Rong told me patting my back.
"OK, but can you please come early tomorrow I don't want to face the new guy alone pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase" I told her making a face.
she laughed at me "fine fine but I don't promise you anything, I have some work to do tomorrow and I might be late"

"whatever I know you'll be late again" I said pouting

After I got home I stayed in the bed for 2 hours can't sleep wanting to know what's so special about that guy to make the CEO wants him that bad.

 

The next day at the company
 

At the moment I saw the big crowd, near the CEO's office I knew it was him. The CEO must have been introducing him all day.
 

Suddenly I felt someone pulled me inside the crowd, it was the CEO.
"Say hello to your new manger"

The guy looked at me with his bright eyes and charming smile. "Hello, please take care of me, my name is Kim Eli"

Oh my god he's so charming…. No what's wrong with me
what am I thinking and what's with the charming word, stop thinking about that he's the one who took your job
"Hello, anyone there? Miss Do!" The CEO said waving in front of my face.  "Hah, Oh sorry what was that again?"

What's wrong with me

"I said, show Eli his new office, and show him around the place….. Ok I'll be going now I have some work to do bye now" the CEO said before leaving.

"So this is your office, my office is right next to yours if you needed anything you can call me, excuse me now"

5 minutes later the phone on her desk rang

"Yes, Mr. Kim"

"Come to the office please!"

"OK"
"you needed something sir?!"

"yes, what was your name?"

"Mi jin… Do Mi jin"

"thank you Mi Jin.. you can leave now"

What he only called me to ask me my name?
"what are you waiting for you have work to do?"

"yes I'll be gone now"

The next five hours felt like hell, the phone didn't stop ringing as the Mr. Kim kept calling for me to bring him coffee, paper and a lot of unimportant things
and finally she came.
"hey, Mi jin how are you, how is the new guy?"

" seriously ,Cho Rong , you said you were going to came a little late not at the end of the day"

"sorry, I came right after finishing my work, so what happened how is he is he handsome, is he smart, how does he look like?!"

"Cho Rong"

"what! I want to know how is your competitor to know how to deal with him"

"yeah right"

"so can I see him now, please!"

Sigh "fine, but don't embarrass me OK!"

"O..K…"

Knock knock "come in"

"mr. kim my friend Cho rong wanted to meet you, she is the  marketing manager of our company"

"hello Mr. kim it's nice to meet my friend's new manager, please take care of her,
My name is Park Cho Rong"

"Cho Rong" Mr. Kim looked from his desk at her with his mouth open.

"ELI"  Cho Rong said in shock opening .