one

Love Compulsory

 

chapter 1

 

“Back to senses, Shen Minxi!” Tao kept waving at the said girl’s face until she realizes that she was in her most embarrassed state – drooling in front of a guy. “Were you drooling over our Lay?” cued Kris which causes the said girl to jump, “O-of course not!” she felt like burying her head in the soil. You’ll get from me, -faced giant!

 

“Where’s Luhan and Chen?” Xiumin asked as he noticed there were only 4 of them except Minxi. Speaking of the devil, a camel-faced guy wearing a pajama came down from the stairs, yawning, “Good morning everyone!” he paused while rubbing his sleepy eyes which earned five pair of eyes staring at him.

 

“Oh, Yixing! You’re back at last!” he went for a hug with the latter guy and got spat pushed away, “You stinks, Jongdae. Go wash up.” Cold indeed. Minxi thought as Lay’s words sent shivers till her spine which caused her to wince a little. The said Korean guy pouted and groaned, “don’t you miss me at all?! I missed you every day!”

 

The others face-palmed except the cool guy and Minxi spat him again, “I think I shouldn’t ask Yuqing to buy you Korean dramas,” which made him a drama queen again. “Oh, Minxi! I believe you won’t do that to your Che-” he paused as something hit his eye; a black pearl. “Who the hell on earth dare to-”

 

“Cut that drama , Jongdae.” His voice made everyone turn around; Luhan, the bubble tea seller. “Yah! That’s not nice!”

 

“Get lost before Kris-dragon-fires-you-Wu’s volcano ing blows up!” Xiumin finally voices out, he can’t stand his absolute mental disordered cousin when he noticed that the said guy’s face was really changing. Sometimes Chen is quite normal when he is, but when he’s not, things can be in the worst condition. In all words, he’s just a troll, a drama queen, mastermind of all mischievous stuff.

 

After Jongdae came down, the lunch was a great time to them; chit-chatting to each other, laughing at Minxi and Chen’s jokes, but again without Lay. I really doubt how his life still goes on without even smiling. Minxi thought.

 

He’s an almost wordless guy. To be specific, he only speaks when necessary. If the six guys watch a comedy together, the first laugh would be Chen’s; Lay’s never heard. Of course, this is an approved statement. Minxi would never believe it if she hadn’t witness it herself, just by Tao’s words.

 

 Yeah, they were watching a comedy by Yoo Jaesuk but even though Lay admires Yoo, he never laughs at his jokes while others were laughing till all their teeth almost dropped from their gums.

 

Minxi was totally conquered by her curiosity; she pulled the laughing-halfway-Tao away and prepared to shoot him with lots of question marks.

 

“Stinky Panda, why that genius didn’t even smile? Is he irritated by me? Or he doesn’t even like me at all? My gosh how can he live without a smile? Is this his habit or did he experience any sorrowful incidents? Not only he doesn’t smile, he doesn’t even talk! Does he spit gold when he talks? Or ugly toads? Oh my go-” “Uh-Stop!!” Obviously, Tao’s ears were full of  her question marks and finally came to a halt after his growl. The shocked girl’s sentence was cut; she knew this would happen. But it was just unbearable to bury so much of questions inside her; and Tao was her chosen victim for her sharp bullets.

 

Tao gives a sigh; knowing his junior is always like that and he is even used to it, “He’s like that, just don’t bombard him with your babbling mouth as you’re talking with me coz that really won’t bring you any good. Just remember; if he detests one thing or person, he won’t let it come close to him. So, behave.” Minxi’s mind knot is finally open; forms a big ‘O’ and pouts which earn a poke on her chubby cheeks by her senior. “Remember, don’t try anything silly in front of him.”

 

You think I’ll follow? Big no-no for you, Stinky Panda. It’s been a long time since they met each other again because Lay seldom comes back to the country. He doesn’t really seem keen of the back-to-hometown-idea, Minxi assumed as the guy was pulling a long face without other expression than that when the others were talking happily. Or maybe he had a sad past? Her brows furrowed in curiosity.

 

Anyway! I must make it my mission to let him smile! The girl made a fighting gesture and shouted “Fighting!” making the boys looked at her with weird eyes.

 

“Sorry~” she said sheepishly and earn a roll on the eyes by Lay. I wonder how life will go on with Zhang Yixing. Her train of thoughts keeps on its railway.

 

 

last updated: 0123, 060914