chapter 4

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's pretty hard to believe that Luhan is actually trying to study." Baekhyun whispered to Yixing in class. 

Yixing nodded. They both looked at the male who was reading from the textbooks. They cringed. They had always thought Luhan would be the last person on Earth to study. "I've realised something." Yixing said, scratching his chin. "Luhan has been around Sehun a lot, although I don't really see them talking... They just sort of... look at each other?" 

Baekhyun nodded. "Yeah. I realised too... Ever since that teacher told Luhan she would contact his parents. Maybe he's helping him study? ... But why Sehun...? He could've chosen some hot chick." 

"Ugh, shut up you two... I can hear you." Luhan said, scratching his head due to not understanding what the words on the page were telling him. 

"Luhan! Be quiet during class please." The teacher scolded him. He groaned and glared at his 2 friends who snickered quietly. 

 

When school ended, Baekhyun and Yixing rested their legs on Luhan's desk. "Wanna go somewhere today?" 

"Can't." 

"Dude, you haven't been going anyway for what, 3 weeks now?!" They both whined. 

Luhan groaned and rubbed his temples. "You know what my mum is like... What would happen when she gets contacted..." 

The 2 looked into the distance as they recalled a memory of when their parents had a meeting with the teachers about their behaviour and the consequences Luhan had to suffer after. They both stifled their laughs. Luhan rested his head on the table. "It's not funny... Do you know how annoying it was looking after those 2 annoying kids..." He sighed.

Baekhyun let out a 'tch.' "So you have time to screw around but don't have time for us?" 

Luhan frowned. "Screw around?" 

The 2 nodded. "Don't think we haven't seen those marks on your neck~" 

Luhan didn't know what to say. He quickly tried to think of something to say but, from the corner of his eye, he saw Sehun ready to leave the class, quickly, he stood up and stuffed all his books into his bag, not answering his friends' question. "Oi! Wait up." 

Sehun turned back, seeing that Baekhyun and Yixing were looking at him blankly and then turned to Luhan. He smiled and quickly ran off, leaving Luhan in the class. The 2 laughed loudly. "You just got rejected... by a nerdy kid." Baekhyun said between his laughter, highfiving Yixing at the same time. 

 

He quickly ran after him, cursing him in his mind over and over. Damn that . He stopped running after seeing that Sehun was waiting for him at the front gates. 

"Yo." Sehun said, as if he didn't just run off on him. Luhan didn't answer. Sehun smiled and patted the shorter male's head. "Sorry. I don't think your friends like me." 

"Well...their first impression of you wasn't exactly..." 

Sehun sighed. "I know." 

 

 

It's been 3 weeks since Sehun had started tutoring Luhan. By now, the 2 are really close. They go home together, Luhan not even going to his own apartment. He often just texts his mum saying he's staying at Sehun's. Although Sehun feels bad that his mum might be lonely, Luhan insists to stay since he doesn't want his mum to find out why he's studying. 

Luhan unlocked the door for Sehun since Sehun was busy on his phone. When they got inside the apartment, Sehun laid on the couch first thing. "Luhan, get me a glass of water." 

"No, get it yourself." Luhan retorted but regretted it almost immediately knowing what Sehun was going to say next. 

"Pray that you don't get attatcked at night." 

"Sorry. I'll get it." 

 

He'd learn the hard way what that phrase meant. The first time Luhan had refused to get something for Sehun, that night, Sehun had snuck into the bed with Luhan and did a few 'inappropiate' things to him (for example, chomping his ears off, no, not literally). Luhan shuddered thinking about it. 

Luhan handed him the glass of water. "Here." 

Sehun sat up and grabbed the cup. "Thanks." He drank from it and left the living room to his room. 

After pretty much living with Sehun, Luhan had realised Sehun was always busy. He was always reading things, that wasn't always in Korean. When he first asked him what t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter