Chapter Four!

Exo's Littlest Sister (ON Hold)

Before i write anything, i just want to say thank you for the comments you have been leaving!!!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, PM ME OR WRITE IT ON MY WALL OR IN THE COMMENTS! IF YOU DONT WANT OTHERS TO SEE IT, MAKE IT A PRIVATE MESSAGE ON MY WALL! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! SARANGHEYO~~~~!!!!!!

 

CHAPTER FOUR!

 

            “Car,” You answered, not stuttering for once.

            “There’s a lot of things we don’t know about you, Sami,” Kris said, his eyes narrowing but his voice gentle. “We know your name, your favorite color, what you looked like in the alley, and that you are very polite and nice to us even though you don’t totally know us. So, tell us why you were in the alley, about your family, and how you came to be smarter than College boys at least two and a half times your age -,” the others glared at him as he finished, making him add to his sentence. “Please.” You nodded, deciding it was best to answer and be truthful with your new ‘brothers’ since you’d be staying there for a while. The only thing you would lie about is what really happened for you to end up in that alley.

            “I-I am v-very s-smart,” you began. “B-but th-the p-price f-for b-being s-smart in m-my f-family, is th-that I st-stutter. M-my oppa w-was v-very s-stupid, j-just like m-my a-appa. M-my m-mother t-tried t-to be a g-good m-mother to m-me. Sh-she tr-tried t-to st-stop my st-stuttering, b-but in th-the e-end, th-the doc-doctor s-said that I-I w-would n-need a l-loving f-family to s-stop st-stuttering. Sh-she tried, b-but gave up. Sh-she b-began t-to tr-treat m-me differentl-ly, e-even s-sleeping a-around w-with o-other men s-since my f-family w-was r-really was s-stupid. Th-this m-morning, m-my m-mother c-came in-into m-my room, t-telling m-me to g-get up f-for a n-new s-school sh-she m-managed t-to g-get m-me in f-for f-free. I g-got up a-and sh-she c-called m-me an a-abomination. I-I w-was d-duct-t-taped and p-put in th-the t-trunk o-of our c-car. M-my b-brother and f-father d-dumped me i-in the a-alley. The E-End.” You played with your hands, not looking up throughout the entire confession. Suddenly, you felt arms around you.

            “Never mind what I said earlier, Kris gege,” Tao said, though you couldn’t really tell what his tone was since he had you buried in his chest with his arms around your head like the weirdo he is. “We’re keeping her from those awful parents!” Soon, he was pulled away from you and you were wrapped in Xiumin’s arms, him saying he seconded the idea since he didn’t really want you gone either. Soon, you were in a hug with each member, one taking you from the other, trying to make you feel better, when it came to Kris’ turn. He took you reluctantly, looking at you an arm’s length away. You made eye contact with him, giving him your best aegyo to get another hug just for the comfort of it.

            “Crap,” he muttered and pulled you to him, burying his head in your hair as you laid your head on his shoulder, putting your arms around his neck, falling asleep in an instant.

            Kris patted your back, the boys all smiling as he gave into your cuteness just like the rest of them. “It is not our decision to keep her, you know,” Kris said, slightly bringing down the happy level in the room. “It’s SM’s decision, you all know that.”

            “Yeah, but maybe…” Chen trailed off. “Maybe we can convince them.”

            “And how are twelve ‘men’ who act like children supposed to do that?” Kris snapped, looking up at him. He didn’t try to sound so mean, Chen knew that, because he could only slump his shoulders seeing his brothers so sad. A snap from Beakhyun was heard, making everyone turn to him.

            “Maybe we could convince them with her aegyo, saying that she can’t leave and how we can turn it into like ‘Hello Baby’ or something,” he said. “Say how much good publicity we’ll get because we ‘took in an orphaned and abused child’. Do you know how many people will watch that, just to see how we treat her?” The others thought about, before slowly nodding.

            “So, when should we talk to Management then?” Sehun asked.

           

“How about you talk to me first before doing something so drastic, ne?”