The Charm

The Gatekeeper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up. I wasn't in Jongin's bed anymore. I was in a school. An abandoned school ,to be exact. The floors were wrecked, the walls had holes but the wimdows were tightly shut. Blood was on the walls. Blood was everywhere. That disgusting red liquid that keeps us alive. My gut was telling me to search for an exit.

I stood up and started to walk. I passed by a mirror. My reflection was there. I was wearing my school uniform. The lights flickered slightly. I looked at the mirror again, my reflection was replaced with a black mist.

I screamed and the mirror broke. Soon, the black mist came out of the mirror. I was about to scream when the mist talked. "Hold it there, missy. You're gonna wake the whole spirit realm if you scream again." I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Wh-what is this place?" I asked him. "Well, remember when I said that you accidentally did some sort of charm and you were sent here? Yeah, this is the real place. The world you were at just now, I created it. Because I'm a gatekeeper. If you die getting killed by one of them, I die as well, but my death would be much more terrifying." I stayed silent for a while, trying to process what he just said. "What was the charm called?"

"It's the H.A.S. charm. It's the scariest charm for all people in their teenager years. But the charm you have done, is the worst. There are a lot of H.A.S. charms, but I wonder how in the world did you managed to cast the Jieun charm."

"Jieun charm?" 

"Yep. Apparently, she's an eight-year-old running around killing people. The three kids she murdered were the worst. I don't even want to talk about it. But the three kids, two boys and one girl, died in such pain that they created this place. To those who managed to do the charm, will be sent here. They have to survive this place before getting killed by the three kids as revenge, or by Jieun, the crazy little er."

"Is this your real form?" I poked the mist a little. "Uhm.. yes. I do have a human form though. He's dashing, I say." I stared at the mist for a while. "Oh and, the people that were killed by those four, their spirits are here. So don't go crazy. They'll possess your weak mind and drive you right into harm's way." I nodded. Even though this is hard to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter