❈ Chapter 2 ❈

❇ When the wind blows ❇

When the Wind blows | Chapter 2

 

I don’t have much experience in love but I know one thing; listen to your heart not your mind. Risk and live. Life is too short to care about every small matters.

 

 

 

 

 

29.06.13, Oh Sehun

-

He had to leave again. As much as he wished to stay with her longer, his master wouldn’t allow it. Master, or more the supreme. Sehun had a secret he didn’t told her, even though she might’ve already have an odd feeling about him suddenly appearing when the wind blows and suddenly leaving again. Why didn’t she just asked him? Was she afraid? Sehun looked down and wondered what she was doing under that roof, if she was thinking about him, if she was okay. “Can’t I just meet her?”, Sehun asked the supreme. “Son, you’ll have to wait until the wind comes.” Sehun sighed. “Can’t I just go back to my life again? I beg you!” The old man gave it a meticulously thought, but shook his head. “Let’s talk about that another time. Now go and watch over someone else than that girl.” The old man left the boy alone. Sehun huffed and covered his face with his palms, pressing them against his face. “I just hate this so much.”

 

The wind blew and he stood in her room again. She was already awaiting him, desperately. He gave her a slight smile and opened his arms. She ran into his embrace and buried her face into his strong chest. “I missed you, so much.” ,she admitted. Sehun felt sad, he wanted to stay like this forever, never let go. “I have something to tell you.” ,the boy said in a more serious way. Sumin let go of him and looked into his eyes- she still forced herself to smile, how much he hated it. “Don’t tell me now. Tell me later.” ,she said, sounding soft yet anxious and sad. Sehun wanted to tell her but gave in as he saw her hurt expression. “I’ll do that.” ,he said. The girl looked into his eyes and didn’t even realize the tears building up, just waiting to roll down her cheek. Sehun took a note of it and wiped them away with his thumb, being as gentle as he can. “I might have to leave again. For a long, long time.” ,he told her, not caring if she didn’t want to hear it. “I told you I di-“ “But I’ll come back. I will.” She tried to smile, again. And it hurt him, again. He bit his bottom lip and tried to hide his need to cry. “Sumin? Can you promise me one thing? Stay…” “…with me forever and never fall for someone else. Understand, sir.” ,she continued his sentence and giggled. “I will always love you Sehun. Even if you would be someone complete different; as long as you are Oh Sehun, the boy I fell for, I’ll never leave you.” Sehun smiled and brushed a strand of hair out of her face. “Good girl”, he and chuckled at her reaction. “Don’t do this.” Sumin told the boy, slapping his hand away. “I love you.”,he said.  “I love you too.”, she replied.

“You don’t have much time left.”, said the old man as he approached the boy. “How much” , the boy asked. The old man sighed and looked to the ground. “3 month.” Sehun looked up in shock and gasped. “It will be over the summer! I might won’t be able to see her again” ,he nearly shouted. The old man gave him furious stare because of his tone. “I’m sorry…” ,the boy said and bowed. The supreme folded his fingers behind his back and left him alone. “3 month and I’ll be gone forever. Sumin, what can I do?”

“Guess what?” ,Sehun playfully said. Sumin gave him a cute yet confused stare and acted with him: “What is it?” ,she playfully asked as she tapped with her index finger on her lips, trying to act as if she would think of an answer. “We will go and visit the beach!” ,he said. Sumin gave him a shocked expression. “Really? Like, really really?!” Sehun chuckled and nodded. “Like really really.” Sumin jumped in excitement and stole Sehun a quick kiss on his lips. “Thank you o-p-p-a.” Her playful tone made him want to squeeze her tiny body even more. He just loved her so much, he didn’t know how he could ever forget or stop loving her. The couple made their way to the beach, hand intertwined with each others. They entered the bus and Sehun let go of her hand. The bus driver asked the girl for money, and she looked at Sehun. “Do you have money?”, she asked him. The bus driver suddenly started laughing. “The air won’t have money.” ,he laughed and said the girl could just pass on without paying. Sumin didn’t get that joke and looked at Sehun who just shrugged. They both sat down besides each other at the last row and patiently waited to arrive. “I’m so excited, how long has it been since we two were at the beach together?” Other passenger looked at Sumin as if she was crazy what made her quiet uncomfortable. “Sehun, why are they like this? Do I have something on my face?” Sehun just shrugged again. He couldn’t tell her yet. She still had to be patient.

 

“Beautiful!” ,she said, mesmerized of the view. The wind blew hard yet it was really hot. Her yellow dress and her dark brown hair swayed in the wind. For Sehun she looked like a fallen angel. Even though up there the girl’s don’t really look like angels. Sehun always had a smile on his face when he watched her; smile, laughing, just Sumin being herself. He was afraid she would be afraid of him when she knew his secret. It wasn’t a bad one… rather shocking but still he was afraid. Afraid to lose her, just afraid to never see her again. The boy was lost in his thoughts so he couldn’t understand the girls question. “Sehun? Yah, oppa!” Sumin tried to snap him back to reality and succeed. “What?” ,Sehun said and looked down at the girl. She giggled and looked back to the sea, putting strands of her behind her ear. “I wish that someday we’ll be able to live at the sea. I would want that.” Sehun looked at her and he swore; he was close to cry because he knew that wish can never be fulfilled.  “Yeah,” ,he started, “let’s do that.” He swung his arm around Sumin’s shoulder and rested his head on hers. “Let’s do that…” ,he murmured again. And he could feel the salty water rolling over his lips, making him taste his own tears. How can he make the impossible possible? How can a plain guy who doesn’t even really exist on earth can be with her forever? Just how? Sehun wiped his tears away and turned Sumin to his direction, making a face to face conversation: “Sumin, If I’ll suddenly disappear, and won’t come back… let go of me. Look for someone better than me. Please, never look for me.” Sumin gave the boy a confused stare and slid her thumb over his skin, wiping the tear away. “But weren’t you the one who told me to never let go of the one you dearly love?” ,she said as she looked at the tear on hear thumb. Sehun watched her and smiled, even though he rather wanted to cry. “Then I’ll have to take that back.” ,he said, as he walked away from her, ignoring the calls, ignoring how she ran after him. He just walked away and disappeared back to his world. The world which was far away from Sumin’s. “This just can’t work. Me and her… it’s an impossible Love.”