❈ Prologue ❈

❇ When the wind blows ❇

When the wind blows | Prologue

It wasn’t hot neither it was cold; it was the perfect temperature for Sumin to go out and take a walk with her dog. She slipped into her Sneakers and into a cardigan. As she opened the door a puff of air welcomed her to the outside. The smiled to herself and tightened her grasp around the leash. “Come Mei.” Her dog walked besides her in cute, small steps. “Where do you want to go today?” The girl looked down to her dog who was staring back at her. “The beach? I knew it.” Sumin giggled and continued walking in course the beach. She loved her little village. It was a small place in the huge South-Korean Republic, but she loved it here. She was never interested in the city, never interested in any other places than hers. As they arrived at the beach, Sumin unleashed Mei and let her run towards the sea. Sumin closed her eyes and breathed in the sea air. It had this small scent of salt, what other people hated, but she loved. The girl looked around to see nobody else than her. “A good Morning.” ,she murmured and sat down on the sand. She hugged her knees, enjoying the silence for a moment. Everything was perfect until she heard noises besides her. “Did you missed me?” Sumin looked up to see a boy besides her. She smiled and looked to the front again. “You come and go like the wind. It’s weird.” ,she told the boy who was watching every gesture she made. “I missed you.” ,she finally confessed, “I missed you, Oh Sehun, the boy who controls the wind.” ,she giggled again and so did he. “Yeah, I missed you too.” He took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. “Actually, I just came here to say you something.” Sumin turned all her attention on him and gave him a sign to continue. “It’s summer soon, and it might be the last time we see us… until I return again.” Sumin gave him a confused stare. “When will you come back?” Sehun smiled at her and pulled the girl into his embrace. “When the wind blows, I’ll be right there.” ,he breathed into her hair, making it hard for Sumin to understand. “I’ll wait for you.”,she said. Sehun nodded. “You will.” Another air draught came and as Sumin looked to her right again, where seconds ago Sehun sat, nobody was seen anymore. “Come back soon, Sehun.”,she whispered as she blankly stared at the empty place besides her.