Back to Home!

Tressure Hunting: The one I have the most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone's Prov

"Welcome little head" *Greeted by white tulip* "Good to see you that your back"

Luna looked like confused and faced to the person who was speaking with her and it was non other than "CHEN"

A smile can be seen in Luna's face and was about to wake up but was stopped before she gets up.

Chen,"HY-ah, You don't have to wake up. Stay still but if you really want to wake up then wait I will make a right position for you"

He placed a cussion above the pillow and slowly waked her up and placed her in a good position.

Chen, "How are you now? Are you feeling well? Do you know I am still angry with you?"

Luna simply nod and just said one word "Why?"

Chen, "Do you really think me as your friend or your not serious?" (Said in a serious voice)

Luna was shocked when she heard it from Chen & replied is a small voice, "Do you have a doubt?"

Chen, "No. But I just wanted to know. You know it hurt lot when we see your friends getting sick & you don't even know that what's happening to them!"

Luna replied while looking at her hands, "I am sorry"

Chen, "umm.It's ok for now..But you have to pay for this when you get well"

Luna simply nod & smiled...

Chen looks at his watch & says, "Oh ! I am late. Sorry I have to go. I have an appointment for a dinner with my parents"

Once again Luna just nod..

Chen just took his jacket and glasses and rushed to the door but suddenly he turned and said, "Take care & Don't forget to miss me" (said while doing some cute aegyo)

Luna just laughed..and Chen let her room.

She looked at her watch and it was 6:45 pm. It's been more than 6 hours that she was in hospital. She was just staring at a ceiling.  After few minutes she saw a door being opened and looked curious at the person to know who it was. & It was "Ajumma"

Ajumma, "How are you dear? Are yiu feeling well?"

Luna said in a small voice, "Nae Aiumma..." (Stayed silent for sometime & suddenly speaks ina shaky voice) "I...I'm..um..so..sorry..ajummaa...."

(But was suddenly interupter by A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter