Feeling weak

Tressure Hunting: The one I have the most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud ting ting sound started to irritate. It keeps on shouting and with a laziness Luna opened her eyes. The ting ting sound was not other then of Alarm. It was already 5:30 am.
 (If she don't wake up now then she will surely get late) 
Then she turned off the alarm and straightly headed to her bathroom. After taking bath, she wore a simple one piece and packed her bag and it was already 6:30 am. She has just half an hour more if not she will get late for her school.
She went to kitchen and saw her aunt preparing a food for her. 
Ajumma,"Your wake up my angel"
Luna,"Yes, ajumma. But why didn't you wake me up? I am getting late for my school."
Ajumma,"umm. Because you were sleeping in a very cute way that I couldn't disturbed you."
Luna,"Haha. Okay. But Ajumma please wake me up next time :)"
Ajumma,"Sure and here is your food"
Luna," Thank you"
(Started to having food and suddenly stopped)
Ajumma," What happened? Why did you stop eating?"
Luna," Umm. Did you add some sea food in here?"
Ajumma," Yes. Why didn't you like it?"
Luna," Aniyo, I loved it. Thank you"
(Luna hurriedly ate her food and finished it)
Luna," Ok ajumma I gotto go.. See you later. SarangHae"
Ajumma," Nae. Nadu SarangHae. Have a nice time"
Luna," Thank you"

 


Luna hurriedly went outside and after a few minute she started coughing..
(It was not just a common coughing) She went to a nearby shop and brought a bottle of water and drank it all. And she looked at her watch. 
Luna,"Oh no.. I have just 10 minutes"
She stared running and it was unbelievable she reached her school in 10 minutes and she reached in time. Then she headed to her class room. She was sweating a lot.
Chen," Hey Luna, Are you ok?"
Luna," Yes. I am ok. But why?"
Chen,"Beacuse your sweating a lot"
Luna, "Aw..Maybe because I came here by running"
Chen,"But why?"
Luna,"Because I was getting late for school"
Chen,"Aw.. Aarasso"
Then she headed towards her seat. And started to take her books out from her bag. 
JiYeon,"Hi Luna chingu.Why are you late today?" :)
Luna,"Hi JiYeon chingu. I got up late today" 
JiYeon," Aw ok. But why are you sweating a lot? Are you ok?"
Luna," Yes. I am ok. Maybe Beacuse of running" ^_^"
Then Chen came towards them and handed a Lemon Juice to Luna.
Chen,"Hey. Drink this. Your sweating will be ok"
Luna," Aniyo, I am ok. :) and Thank you"
Chen," But why? Because you can't accept a drink from a stranger!"
Luna," No. It's not like that but I don't like Lemon Juice. I'm sorry"
Chen," umm. Araso. Then have this. (Gave a bottle to Luna) a Maybe this water may also help you"
Luna," Aw. Thank you so much"
(Luna couldn't open her bottle so Chen helped her to open it)
Chen," Aw Jiyeon-shi, Drink this lemon juice" 
JiYeon," Thank you so much" (A cute smile can be seen in Jiyeon's face)
Luna," It's already been 8:20 but when will our class start?"
"Aw..Because", Chen and Jiyeon said in a same time.
Chen," You may tell her Jiyeon-shi" :)
JiYeon," Actually, Our teacher is very sick so she will not come today. So, we have to self-study"
Luna with a sad face," Aw. And I waste my energy by running"
Jiyeon,"Aw. Poor you" (Jiyeon cared her back)


Suddenly Luna felt a aching in and started to cleaning but it didn't help her.

Luna," I need to go to restroom. You two started to study. I will he back soon"
(Luna's face started to turned into a red Colour)
Chen,"Okay. But why are you turning into a red Colour?

Luna was just controlling herself from coughing so she couldn't talk. So she just rushed to a restroom without replying to Chen.

Chen," Aw. What happend to her?"
Jiyeon,"Maybe becuase it's emergency."
Chen,"Um.. Maybe. Ok I will go to my place Jiyeon-shi"
Jiyeon," Okay" :)
 
Then Chen headed to his place.

 

While running from her class, Luna suddenly pushed a guy and a guy got hit on a wall and hurt his back.

Guy," HEY.. What are you doing and don't you have eyes or what? Or maybe you can't control yourself after seeing a cute guy?"

Luna knew that it was her mistake and she seriously wanted to apology for her mistake but Due to a aching problem in she couldn't talk. So she thought to run but before running she wanted to see that guy. So that she will apologize with that guy. And when she saw his face she was shocked. So she just rushed to the way to the rooftop.

Guy," What's this? Is she ignoring me? Maybe Because it wasn't incident. She did it intentionally.

 


Then he started following her.
She reached to a rooftop and went there. That guy was just following a heard a coughing sound and he wonder what was it. And he was shocked after he saw it.
Luna was cough hardly. (It was not a normal cough)
That guy rushed to her and asked her," HEY, Are you ok? What happened?"
Luna looked to that guy and it was not other then that guy.
Luna just pushed him and said," I am ok. You may leave"
Guy," HEY, Are you an idiot or your just acting to be a princess?"
She just started to coughing again.
Then he left Luna and just rushed from there.
 
(Luna thought in her mind,"He saw me in this difficult condition and Once I said to leave him,,,He just rushed from her. How can a people be such a cold person"
A tear felt from her eyes. And while coughing she wiped her tears.
(Luna thought again," HEY Pabo, How can you expect a help from a stranger? And mainly from that guy who doesn't have a good feeling from other..Who thinks about his charming and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter