[2] SHUSHISHAN

Falling Star

Sandara's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sandy, please..."-I rolled my eyes and chewed my food.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sandy..you know that this event is important to me, and you being there will make me really, really happy"-Melissa said and give me a puppy eyes.  oh no..no...she's doing it again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mel is right Sandy...we should be there...it's her birthday"-Roxane said. I gave her a bored look then look at Melissa again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know that it’s not my thing...attending that kind of party...especially that high class one"-I said. Yes, Melissa is having a party. Her 19 birthday party, and it's one hell of class, I mean, Melissa is not like me, she's from a decent and wealthy family who befriend a poor person like me. I am not a anti-social person but I believe that I can't pretend to be like them because it's not my style.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sandy, you don't have to get along with them, I just want you to be there, Roxane will be there too"-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't have anything to wear"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I have one, you know, my sister has the same size of your body"-Roxane said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"See, you don't have to worry, I'll make sure that you will not feel out of place in there, my Mom and Dad is very fond of you remember?"-she said. I give them a heavy sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay"-I said in defeat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YES!!!"-They both said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But please Roxane, make sure that you'll make me wear a decent one okay.."-I said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sure that would be Sandy...you will be the most beautiful one in that party."-Roxane said. I just nodded and get back my attention to my food. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sandy.."-I hear Roxane whisper, I look at her with confusion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"There's Hero..he is looking at our side"-she said and I chooked, I slowly turn my gaze on where Roxane is poiting her lips. There he is, it's Hero, he's looking here...and damn...he smile!!!...he freaking smiles at me!!! Then, he walks towards were we are sitting. OMYGOSH!!! OMYGOSH!!!!.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi"-he said and smiles. Goodbye soul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, Hero..it's good to see you"-Roxane said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hero, it's good that you are here, I'll see tomorrow at the party, you’re coming right?"-Melisa said and look at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, yes, I won't say no to you Mel"-he said and then look at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You’re also coming right Sandy?"-He asked me. Before I could react and be a crazy woman, Melisa saves me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course she is, she's one of my best friends and she will not turn me down, right Sandy?"-Melisa said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-Yes, sure.."-I said. He smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good then, well, see you tomorrow at the Party, bye girls"-he said and walk. While me? Here, still looking at the path where he walked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh Sandy, Sandy...stil mesmerized by Hero Angeles"-Roxane said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hero is still her Ideal guy"-Melisa said. I just rolled my eyes at them, they will surely teased me again nonstop. I just smile, thinking that Hero is the only guy that I like for almost a year, maybe when I start my college life here in this university, it's not for his good looks, I admit that he is one of this universities crush because he is so good looking, with his dreamy eyes, his smile that shows his two dimples, his kissable lips, damn he is totally a hotshot. But what I like the most is his charming and kind personality that radiates to him, he's really, really a good guy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SANDARA GONZALES!!!!"-I almost jump to where I am sitting no when someone shouts in my ears. I look at the person who did that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH!! Why did you do that!!"-I said. She just look at me, crossed her arms in her chest and do her famous y pose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're spacing out again, we are talking to you and calling you many times but you’re not responding, you're in your Krungy World again"-she said.    "...and please, don't use that ‘YAH!' expression again, it creeps me out"-Melisa said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's a Korean expression, I am a half Korean, and so, I am allowed to use that"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But you're not in Korea, you're in the Philippines duh"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Melisa is in a y mode again"-Roxane said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatever, we better go now or else we will be late"-she said and grab her very expensive bag and walk, Rox and I just look at each other and laugh, that's Melisa Ricks, the y good princess.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

======================================================================

RESTAURANT

 

"Sandy..table 6"-Michelle said and pass me the tray, I took the tray and immediately walk towards the table 6.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Here's your order Sir"-I cheerfully said and put the plates of foods in the table one by one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you, Sandy"-the old man said and smiles at me. I look at him confuse.   'This man is creepy'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me Sir, but, how did you know my name?"-I asked him. He just smile and use his forefinger pointing the left part of my uniform, I look at it and....   'He’s not creepy Sandy, you’re just stupid'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, yes of course, my name tag"-I said and blush. He just chuckle. I excuse myself and go back to the counter area.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We are now closing and start cleaning the restaurant, I am cleaning my 5th table when I notice something on it. A rectangular paper that is folded. I took the paper and unfold it. I think it's a raffle ticket, it has 'SHUSHISHA RESTAURANT Promo' printed on it and some numbers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What was that?"-I look at Michelle that is now at my back. I shrugged.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Raffle Ticket on some 'SHUSHISHAN Restaurant' "-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eh? Who is the owner?"-she asked me, I look at the table number, hoping to remember the last person that occupied this table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Table number 6....uhm....oh...I remember now, it's the old man"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, just keep it and when he comes back, give that back to him"-Michelle said. I just nodded and put the ticket at my pocket.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==============================================================

Hello everyone. Maybe some of here are thinking who is the other characters that is in this story, well, they are some friends of Dara in the Philippines, they are all actors and actress, 

Melisa Ricks

 

 Roxane Guinoo

 

Hero Angeles

 

Hero Angeles is the first love team of Dara here in the Philippines, before the birth of DaraGon, DaraHae, JaeDara, ChanDara and many more there is HeroSan first..okay..