[1] Sandara Gonzales

Falling Star

[A/N: Since Sandara is raised by her mother in this story and never know who is father is, she will have her mothers last name, and some of the language will be in tagalog]

 

 

 

 

 

 

3rd person's POV

 

"Sandara, can you go the market"-I turn to look at my mother who is now at the kitchen, cooking out dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ma, I'm not yet finish doing this one"-she said. Her Mom shake her head imagining what her daughter is doing. She take of her apron, grab her purse and walk towards where her dauther is. She shook her head while looking at her dauther who is very focus on her laptop. She smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"okay, I'll be going to the market"-she said, her daughter just wave at her. She walk at the door and walk to the market.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara's POV

 

 

I wonder why my mother is still not yet arrive from the market. The market is not really far from our house either. I stop looking at my laptop and walk towards the door, hoping to see my mother, but found no one. Thinking that maybe she found some interesting ingredient in the market for her new dish, I smile, my Mom is always like that, she loves to cook, she also dreamed of having her own small restaurant or 'Karenderya' and she will personally cook for it. My Mom really is a good cook. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sandara! Sandara!"-I look at who is shouting my beautiful name. I look at the window and saw Aling Nena, She is one of our neighbors. I open the door and walk towards her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aling Nena, makasigaw naman kayo"-I said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nako bata ka, halika at sumama ka sa akin, may nangyari sa Nanay mo"-she said and grab my hands. I immediately closed our door and run as Aling Nena said that thing. 'What happen to my Mom? I she alright?' -I said to my mind. We arrive on the place where Aling Nena said where my Mom is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aling Nena, sigurado po ba ba kayo na nandito si Nanay?"-I asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oo, tumawag sa telepono namin yung nurse dito"-she replied and we walk inside the hospital. Aling Nena ask the receptionist where my mother is, the receptionist point at the emergency room. I just look at the door. My foot doesn't want to move.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sandara, halika na"-Aling Nena said while looking at me. I shake my head and look at the floor, She walk towards me and hold my hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay lang yan, sasamahan kita"-she said and pull me, we walk slowly at the emergency room where my mother is, when we enter the room, we roamed our eyes and found a woman lying in the bed with bandages on her head. I felt my eyes stings and sowly walk towards her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nanay..."-I said and look at her, she looks so hurt, there are blood on her dress.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you the patients relative?"-the doctor asked me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm her Daughter"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She was hit by a car, she got a major injury"-she said. I look at my Mom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is she gonna be alright?"-I asked her. The Doctor shook his head. Then my tears fall. I hold my mothers hand and cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nanay..."-I said while sobbing. My mother's eyes slowly opens and she smile at me weakly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"San-da-ra.."-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm here Nanay"-I said and kiss her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I--Love--you"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you too, so please, fight"-I said and cry again. She move her other hand and caress my cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't cry"-she said.   "...everything is gonna be alright.."-she said and smile weakly.   "...I won't leave you, I'll be always here"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nanay, please, I can't..please..."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Take care of yourself, I'll always be by your side"-she said and slowly close her eyes. I that time, my Mother leaves me, physically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sandy!!"-I look at Roxane who is now walking towards me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you going to your part time?"-she asked me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, I need to go there early"-I said and fix my things.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you going to Melissa's party tomorrow?"-she asked me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't think so, maybe not, I'm not sure"- I said while walking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But they'll expect you there, Melissa will be sad if you don't show"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll try..okay, you know, I really need to earn money"-I said and run to the bus stop and wave at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I look at my watch, It's too early...I sit on the bench there and wait for the bus to arrive, It's been 2 years since my mother died, but I'm happy that she died smilling, after that, I don't know where will I start, Aling Nena help me with everything, she is really an angel for me. After the bury, I continue my life, yeah, it's hard, I use to be with my mother everyday, taking care of me, prepating my things, cooking for me, supporting me. But I should face the truth, I'm now alone, I need to support myself. Time pass and all our saving were slowly gone, I don't have money to pay our rental so I was kicked out of the apartment, Aling Nena offered me to stay with her for the meantime since she was alone in her house, she help on everything. I decided to have a part time job to earn my own money while studying. When I earn enough money, I decided to rent a small apartment and thank Aling Nena, she hesitate to let me live on my own because I am not use to it, but I insists. She regularly visits me on my apartment when she had time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I grab my wallet , open it and smile as I saw my Mom's picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm okay Nanay.."-I whisper, then my attention is caught by a piece of paper. I remember when I found this thing on my Mom's wallet. A piece of paper that is neatly folded, when I open it, it has a name written on it....  "Harold Park..". I don't have any idea who is it, but I have a strong feeling that this person is my father. So I decided that I will do everything to find him. But first, I need to go where he lives, to the country where he is.....to Korea..

 

 

 

 

==============================================================

 

It's been long time...Sorry for not updating some of my Fics..

 

but I promise to update all as soon as I finish typing it.

 

 

 

#latersbaby