The White and Black Knights.

悪魔の所業アカデミー || 극악 무도 아카데미 (Deviltry Academy) {Register now, future awaits you}

The White Knight is known to be the Legendary Master Manipulator's bigger brother. And the Black Knight to be the Legendary Master Chaos Mage's bigger brother. These two are known to be BEST FRIENDS when they were students.

                   Black Knight                                                                                                                                                   White Knight

                                                              

                                                                     When they were students and best friends

              

Seishiro: Well well well, Jin. Nice to see you again!

Jin: Huh? It's not nice to meet you.. Seishiro! It just makes me remind of the days...

Alchemy comes with Rin....

Alchemy: Ehhhh...... *Facepalm* I thought that this would happen. Ehh, Rinrin?

Rin: Nii-chans! What is this? Don't waste time and energy fighting... Don't you remember that you were bestfriends who helped and had fun with each other? Come on! We love you both.. You two seem like 2 schoolmates fighting just for a candy.. So childlish right Chemy? Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk..

Alchemy: Hai, and don't you TWO know, we are LEGENDARY MASTERS here. We could finish you off with one attack. Ehh, Rinrin?

Rin: So stop this now! I'll drag you two with my mind if you don't stop! What? Now we're moree mature than you when we are so young and you are.....

Jin: Don't even say that word Suzuki Sui Rin!!!

Alchemy: OLD. Bahahahahha! And by the way, Onii-chan, do you want to be by a black hole? Of course no.

Seishiro: I hate this... Don't bully us please???

Alchemy: Ehhh... What's the word? Oh I got it, NO. Bahahahahaha!~

Rin: So! AS a punishment, we will ride our vehicles while YOU TWO walk with each other. We've got our eyes on you so don't even try to escape and just run away..

Alchemy: You won't escape because you are handcuffed.

Jin&Seishiro: Oh no we're not handcuffed.

Alchemy: You are now. If you tried to get that off, bye and straight to Black Hole. See you. <3

Rin: Ah! I forgot! You can run anytime! BUT you'll be in the same place hahaha... I can control you and get you back anytime...

Guard Leader: Look get the Black Knight!!!!

Seishiro: Ohhh nooo... *Get's Jin to be a shield.*

Guard Leader: What the hell? You highness, why are you protecting a coward like him?

Jin: I'M NOT PROTECTING HIM ARE YOU GUYS BLIND? HE'S  HOLDING ON ME!

Alchemy: *Cough* Ohayou, guards. Could you please guard OVER THERE where you guys belong? Or darkness for you guys?

Rin: How sweet of you two!!!

Jin: Rin! It's not sweet!

Alchemy: Oh YES it is. *Summons a black monster* Want to be eaten by me?

Seishiro/Jin: *looks at each other and laughed* Ahahhahahahahahahaha!!! Ya it is!! Hahahaha...

Alchemy: Very good. *Black beast vanished...* And Onii-chan, if you won't change, I'll change you to a very loyal pet! BAHAHAHAHA!

Rin: Nii-chan! Be sweet to Seishiro nii chan! You're bestfriends!!!

Seishiro&Jin: No we aren't!!!!! *remembers what Chemy said* Ahahahaha!!! YES! We're bestfriends again!! Woo Woo!!!