A normal day for Rin

悪魔の所業アカデミー || 극악 무도 아카데미 (Deviltry Academy) {Register now, future awaits you}

Another normal day for Rin which seems to be extraordinary for other people.

Rin got up at 7:00 AM and prepared to go to school. She was outside with her big brother.

Jin: I don't wanna see him again. 

Rin: BUT. If you see him and you don't greet each other, we're gonna do something.

Jin: It surely having Legendary Master sisters.

Rin: What did you say nii-chan?

Jin: Oh nothing I said let's go to school.

Rin: Good. I think Chemy and Seishiro nii-chan is already there!

Jin: Oh no...

Rin: What?

Jin: Le-Let's go!

Rin: You ride your motorcycle nii-chan, I will use the private jet. Bye~ *walks inside to the house and got up the rooftop*

SUZUKI RESIDENCE

Rin inside the private jet to school...

At the Deviltry Academy....

Rin: Ohayou Everybody! Have you seen my big brother Nana-sensei (Zedong's sister, After School's Nana)?

Nana: Not yet Master Rin.

Rin: Sensei! Just Rin is fine! Have you seen my bestfriend? Soojung? (Krystal).

Nana: Ah yes! She's in your room waiting..

Rin: Ok See ya! *walks to the hallway* *saw Seishiro walking at the hallway | Alchemy's big brother*

Seishiro: Hello. Rinrin. Are you scared?

Rin: Huh? Why would I be scared?

Seishiro: Huh Why? Remember? I killed my parents... *started crying*

Rin: Nii-chan. Don't act so strong.I know you did it with your own hands but remember that it was the DARKNESS and EVIL that made you do that.

Seishiro: *cries*

Rin: Nii-chan go cry in Chemy's room. Remember when Chemy warned you to wear the "Shield of Light Necklace". If you wore that all of the time then the darkness cannot control you. Now listen to both us ok?

Seishiro: Fine. *crying* I don't want the moment to come that I will kill my sister, you and... and... and...

Rin: Jin nii-chan?

Seishiro: Ahhhhhhh!!! *crying* YES.

Rin: Besides, How could you kill us? We're Legendary Masters! Close your eyes nii-chan!

Seishiro: Why? Nande?

Rin: Just close your eyes!

Seishiro: Fine! *closes his eyes*

Rin: Ok. *light started to show on her right hand* *Rin sprinkled the lights to Seishiro as it sparkled* Finished!

Seishiro: What? 

Rin: I sprinkled you with light that will protect you from DARKNESS. I did the same to my big brother and the people who are important to me.

Seishiro: Oh Thank you so much Rinrin. *hugs Rin*

Rin: Now oppa be a good citizen now AND you can still use your name BLACK KNIGHT! Since it's just a name.

Seishiro: What is OPPA?

Rin: Ahh... I'm kinda confused... It's nii-chan in Korea. Now go to Chemy's room and tell her everything.

Seishiro: Bye!

Rin: Ok!

Rin's Room....

Soojung: Rin! I've been waiting for you! 

Rin: Where's Sunyoung (Luna) and Jieun (IU)?

Soojung: They are outside. 

Rin: Why are you waiting for me?

Soojung: Well I want to hang-out with my bestfriend and as you can see... Your room is crowded with flowers from suitors...

Rin: I'm super used to it. Don't worry. By the way where is Minwoo (Boyfriend) and Sungyeol (Infinite)?

Soojung: In our classroom already.

Rin: Let's go?

Soojung: You go first! I'll ask a favor to our garden staff of the school to put these flowers to the garden. You don't want any here?

Rin: Nope!

Soojung: Ok can I get some? 

Rin: Of course you can! I love flowers too but If I take some they might say I like whoever the person sended it.

Soojung: Ok. so sad. Bye! I'll call the School Garden staff.

Rin: Bye I'll close my room! * waves to Soojung and locks the room* 

Deviltry Academy Grounds...

Rin: *waves to everybody greeting her* *looks at the student she's waving at then bumped someone* Oh. *helps picking up things* So Sorry! 

?: It's okay. *stands up with his things*

Rin: Ohayou! Suzuki Sui Rin is my name!

?: My name is Jo Kwangmin and I'm a transfer from Seoul!

Rin: Ahhhh... Good thing I can speak Korean!

Kwangmin: Ahhh... My bestfriend named Minwoo transfered before me here! 

Rin: You mean No Minwoo? He's our classmate and my friend too!

Kwangmin: Woah! Really? I haven't seen him yet cause it's my first day here.

Rin: Many Koreans with magic powers are studying here since this is the only Magic School around. 

Kwangmin: Then it'll be easy and fun here.

Rin: Ya! What class are you in?

Kwangmin: 1-A.

Rin: We're in 1-A too!

Kwangmin: Oh! Good thing I won't be a loner there. 

Rin: Come on let's go to our classroom! I'm going there too. *drags Kwangmin to 1-A classroom*

Deviltry Academy 1-A Classroom...

Rin: Here we are! Hello guys! This is Jo Kwangmin, our new classmate from Seoul,Korea.

Minwoo: Kwangmin! Remember me?

Kwangmin: Yes Minwoo! How could I forget my bestfriend. *hi-fives Minwoo*

Rin: *sits* Is Chemical still in her room? [Rin calls Chemy as Chemical sometimes]

Sunyoung (Luna): I think so.

Sungyeol: Maybe she's talking with her big brother.

Jieun (IU): Maybe. WAnt me to get her Rinrin?

Rin: I'll do it!

Kwangmin: I'll go too.

Rin: You need to talk to your bestfriend and our classmates because you're new. Bye Bye guys! Later!

Jieun: I think you need to get Sungjong (Infinite) too. 

Rin: Ahh Ok! Is he eating so early? Bye guys!

All: Bye!

Deviltry Academy Grounds...

Rin: *waves and looks at a student* *bumps another one* Oh Sorry!

??: It's okay! *picks his things* Can you show me to the classroom? 

Rin: Ah what class? 1-A too?

??: Yes and my name is Im Zedong! My sister always talks about you and Alchemy.

Rin: Who's your sister?

Zedong: Your Nana-sensei?

Rin: Ahhhh.. I love Nana-sensei! Please go this way to the classroom! I need to go see Alchemy!

Zedong: Thanks for the help!

Rin: Okay!

Alchemy's Room...

Rin: *comes in* Chemical? Chemical?

Alchemy: Come in Rinrin!

Rin: Classes will start soon!

Alchemy: Come on Rinrin. It's just 8:00 AM. So it's the time where students can eat breakfast or talk in the classroom and many more.

Rin: I know. So until 10?

Alchemy: Of course!

Rin: Is Seish nii-chan still crying?

Alchemy: As usual..

Seishiro: HEy it's not usual!!!

Rin: You know what? I have a confession to make.About the Black Knight.

Seishiro:What?

Rin: Maybe Seishiro nii-chan is not the Black Knight. And Maybe the real Black Knight is the one behind Seishiro nii-chan's change when he killed your parents and the real culprit behind the destruction of the school.

Alchemy: Oh! I think that it is! The Elders said that the Black Knight who killed many people was tall and has a tatoo on his arm that is a black diamond!!

Rin: Yes and you know Seish nii-chan isn't tall and he never had a tatto and I sense that with my powers! So do you think we should open an investigation with our friends? Just us and our close friends?

Alchemy: Good idea Rinrin. We should reunite these knights first.

Rin: Oh I'll call Jin nii-chan! 

Seishiro: Okay. 

Rin: And where are the flowers always sended to you? It was overflowing here like mine?

Alchemy: Soojungie came here and asked if the School Garden staff can get it and I said Yes.

Rin: I met another Korean friend!

Alchemy: Huh?

Rin: He is Minwoo's bestfriend!

Alchemy: Oh no!!! Another brat!

Rin: Yah! He's not really a brat like Minwoo. He's more mature-like compared to our Minwoo.

Alchemy: Well whoever that is... I think you like him Rin.

Rin: Bwoh? Nandeyou? (What?)

Alchemy: See how you react. Normally if I said that, you would automatically say.. Of course not.

Rin: Ohh.. Hi Jin nii-chan!

Jin: What did you say? You found out what really happened and you have a theory that you will investigate?

Rin/Alchemy: YES!

Alchemy: Remember what the Elders said? 

Jin: That the Black Knight was tall and has a tatto in his left arm that is a black diamond.

Rin: SO that's it! Seish nii-chan was never tall and didn't have any tattoo.

Jin: *starts crying* *goes to Seishiro* Ahhh!!! you're not bad!

Seishiro: I know! I thought it was really me! *hugs Jin*

Alchemy: How pathetic! Bahahahaha...

Rin: Hahaha... Hey we have to gather our friends to start an actual investigation.

Alchemy: I'm always ready.

Seishiro: Let's do this. *cries and puts his arm on on Jin's shoulder*

Jin: Yeah let's fight! I mean let's start the Investigation! *cries*