Chemy and Mocha saw each other... Teaser

悪魔の所業アカデミー || 극악 무도 아카데미 (Deviltry Academy) {Register now, future awaits you}

The Legendary Master Chaos Mage, Alchemy, was walking alone to look on every room... She noticed a girl at the gate of the school hiding and looking at the big castle...

She was looking for someone or something... Alchemy approached her.

Alchemy: Ohayōgozaimasu, watashi wa nani o tasukete mo yoi ka? Matawa anata wa, akademī no sōtai-tekina sagae iru hitsuyō ga arimasu? Osoraku, anata wa tōroku aidesu ka? Oyurushi, watashi wa densetsu no masutākaosu majutsu-shi, renkinjutsudesu. (Good morning, may I help you with anything? Or you must be looking for a relative in the Academy? Perhaps you want to register? Pardon me, I am the Legendary Master Chaos Mage, Alchemy.)

???: Mw...ola gu...yo? Da..ngsin-i ma...l-eul ihae.....haji moshae.....ssda. (Excuse me? I didn't understand what you said.)

Alchemy: [ Oh, she isn't from Japan, she's from Korea. (-.-") I didn't asked first... Maybe she knows english ] Good morning! Could I help you, stranger? I'm the Legendary Master Chaos Mage Alchemy.

???: He..llo, mas....ter. I am Chi....coi Mo...cha....li. I li....ke to get in plea...se.

Alchemy: How to get in? Register or die? It's how the guards do... (>.>)

Mochali: Ohhh... I wou.....ld like to regis......ter plea...se. I am the trans......fer stu...dent Head Master Co...llin was talk...ing about.

Alchemy: Oh, Master Elemetalist Chicoi? Please don't be nervous, I am not here to do any harm...

Guard: Legendary Master!! You shouldn't be talking to strangers that did not pass our test.

Alchemy: Please be quiet or YOU'LL do the Chaos Mages' physical challenges.

Guard: Ohhhh!! No madam, my apologies!

Mochali: Ma'a---

Alchemy: Just call me Chemy (^.~)

Mochali: Okay... Chemy.

 As they walk on the Black Knight came... But, no guards were there because of being scared by Chemy...

Black Knight: Alchemy-chan, kanojo wa daredesu ka? (, who is she?)

Alchemy: Onii-chan, kanojo wa tenkoseida, Ie wa kuru hitsuyo wa arimasen. To, tokoro de, watashi wa anata no tame ni shuryo sa reru~ (Big brother, she's the transfer student. No need to come. And, by the way, I will be hunting for you~)

Black Knight: Baka Alchemy-chan. *Flew aways*

Mochali: Who is that?

Alchemy: The Black Knight.

Mochali: The Black Knight?

Alchemy: I'll explain it later with the President...

~~~

Wait for the other....

LIKE IT!?