Destiny-11

(You are my) Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh you are here again. Here are the flowers that you wanted.” The toothy guy smiled warmly to the old lady. Granny had noticed this friendly young man coming to her garden at least twice a week since a month back and always ordered 2 bouquets of flowers consisting of roses and forget-me-not with baby’s breath respectively, through the small counter catered for direct buyers. Granny was used to the lean guy of not speaking much and often with a small voice of thank you. She thought he could be a foreigner who could not speak Korean well when he showed a note with written names of the flowers he wanted to order on the first visit to the garden counter. The guy had a thick line of healed scar on his forehead which the old gardener was concerned but refrained from asking. She had grew a liking towards the honest looking chap who always seemed so polite. “Hey wait young man! Here…I’ll give you some lilies. Thank you for coming over so frequently and buy flowers from me.” Granny beamed. The guy bowed and accepted the flowers. After he left a distance from the granny’s place, the guy left the flowers on top of the dustbin and walked away without turning back.

 

Minyeon was organising her luggage when the old gardener came into her room. “Packing so early?” The granddaughter smiled and hugged her granny who was slightly frowning. “Granny… I am just packing those that I won’t be using for this week. It will be too hectic for me to start doing so only the day before I leave.” The old lady was silent and hugged her only granddaughter. The granddaughter knew her granny wanted her to stay on but there was the final term of her school to complete and had to part with her family member for another one year. “Minyeon… do you still like Woohyun?” Seeing her little one did not respond, the old lady pat her head and continued. “I know that you have always been putting Mi-yeon as your priority. Even on giving up Woohyun for her. Don’t you…” “It is impossible between us.” She gave a dry smile to her granny and carried on the packing. “Minyeon… affairs of the heart…at times you are unable to suppress your feelings for it. Follow your heart.” Minyeon was quiet and just rearranging her stuff aimlessly with her mind in a mess. She told herself that she should not harbour any hope of getting love from Woohyun. She reminded herself that she should not entertain the thoughts of having Woohyun by her side. She deserved to be alone. She should not be living a happy life when her sister did not get to enjoy it. But she missed Woohyun. A lot.

 

“Are you hiring?” A seemingly weird pitch husky voice floated into granny’s ears. The stranger was pointing at the white board written “Delivery helper needed”. The old gardener recognised the toothy non-local looking customer and clapped her hands. “Oh yes! Do you want to apply for the job?” The smiley guy nodded. “So young man, can you start work tomorrow?” The guy thought for a moment before nodding his head again. “Gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter