4

Traped hearts

I watched her walk away and when she was out of sight I turned around  to walk home when I saw sehun standing there 

"so which one if us is going to get her "

"I don't know "

"I think it should be me "

"no me"

"no me"

"I saw her first"

"yea but want her more "

"how do you know"

"I just know"

"why don't we both try to get her and see who she likes in six days "

"ok the winner gets her and the other cant try to steal her "

"I'm fine with that but her brother will get in the way and he very scary I'm just met him "

"lets try not to get on his bad side " 

fight start!!

 

 

"hey I'm home "

"good to see you ,so did you meet him yet"

"yes I did and one of his friends and there both dancers so I told them that I can dance and they said that I could be in there dance group with them so I said yes and I have practice tomorrow with them "

"wow that was fast so close are you to going to get"

"I don't know but we are already can link arms with It being awkward so I think are going to get very close "

"good the faster the better "

"I'm going to bed "

"already but you are the ownly other girl here don't leave me alone with them again "

"but I want to sleep Tesa "

"fine but tomorrow I'm going with you it the dance practice I want to meet his friend "

"why "

"because I do so I'm going "

"maybe you could join the group "

"no way I'm to scared "

"fine then come and watch us "

"k good night "

"night"

i went to bed still in my uniform closed my eyes and fell a sleep. 

 

Next day

 

walked into school and sat where I sat yesterday and waited till the class would start . Lulu walked in and sat next to me . I heard whispers in classroom 'I saw luhan and her at the cafe do you think there staring ''I saw those two walking down the street there arms were linked together' 'they would be a cute couple'

"Just ignore them"

"I've already tried that"

"no good huh you know there sayin we are a cute couple "

"yes I know why "

"just wanted you to know did you bring cloths for after"

"yes and one of my friends is going to come with me if its ok "

"yes it's fine what is her name "

"Tesa "

"why don't we set her and sehun "

"we can but in seceret ok"

"of course  "

"this going to be fun she can dance but she is to shy to do it with a small push "

mr x walked in and started the class so we both stopped talking to listen the class .i learned a lot today like how to treat a knife wound and how to take care of unconscious .at they end of the class I went out with luhan and I saw Tesa there at the gate she had her hair in two pony tails she waved as we turned to walk to luhan house .