Prologue

Traped hearts

It's one of those day where everything goes wrong. first I couldn't find clean closed .then I brunt breakfast .after that there was no hot water in the shower . Now my dad need me for something .when does he ever need ME for something .he just asks my brother kris to do stuff he's good at everything . He perfect I on the other hand am not i sing dance cook clean . I have a little frist aid training that's about it . 

Not to keep my dada waiting I run to door to his room and knock. 

"Hello..."

"come in" a deep voice said behind the door. I open the door and look around room .it was dark and creep but comfy I didn't mind it because the whole house was like this 

"you needed me"

"yes I did" 

"what do you need me for"

"I need you to help me kidnap some guy named luhan"

"...why do you need me for that"

"I need you to get some what close to him so we can trick him"

"I can't just get close to some one and than back stab them like that!!"

"you will do this or I will kill you and your brother to" 

i stoped because I knew he wasn't lie he would kill me and kris .he killed my mom . see no reson not to .

I sighed "fine I will do it IF you don't hurt him while he is here ... Why do need to kidnap him anyway "

"We wont hurt him at all and we need money were run low and I can't feed all 20 member (in the gang) if we don't have the money right "

"ok give me one week become friends with him "

"Good now you have to get ready"

"for what ?"

"Your going to university "he smiled

 university I have never even been to school how was going to get into university! Ok I could read and write but I can't. Do math or write an 5 page essay on a rock what am I going to do .