Happy

Soulmates

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. Ladyballs, oh ladyballs, I summon you.  I chanted, hoping I wouldn’t chicken out of this.

„Ji...I-I like you, if you wish, we can stay friends, but I would be dishonest if I said that I didn't want more. “ My lips parted in surprise as I watched the most brilliant smile appear on his face.

He leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips, gently pushing me back, so my back was pressed against the shower wall.

“Is that an answer?” I asked, my breathing heavy.

Ji just kept kissing me, his hands pulling me closer to his body while the water cascaded around us.

“What do you think?” He whispered into my ear, and resumed kissing my neck.

“I’m gonna take that as a yes.” I said and giggled when his hands slipped down to cup my .

“Good, because it was.” Those were his last words before he went down on his knees and parted my legs. Soon my giggles turned into moans, and my mind became a mush of lust and love.

 

2 months later

“Uh-uh, I’m not helping you piece back that bed.” I said, still remembering how my last try with beds went.

“Babe, just help me by holding this piece right here, me and the guys will do the rest.” I huffed, but complied and watched in amusement as 5 sweaty guys went down to work.

Ji and I were moving into our new apartment, and had all of our friends helping us. Okay, they weren’t here willingly; mostly they were here because Ji and I threatened to do some body harm if they didn’t show up.

Minzy passed us as she carried another box full of my books. She gave me an evil glare and I grinned.

“I know, I know, you are killing me later.”

“You bet your sweet on it. Now stop messing around with the guys and help me!” I giggled and went to help her. Surprisingly the usually shy Minzy had some spunk to her that always made me laugh. The rest of the girls of 2ne1 joined us and we happily chattered and worked.

“Lord Ji, look what you have done. All 5 of them are together and talking! We are in deep .” I heard Tabi say and the rest of the guys grunted in agreement.  I raised my eyebrow a bit and pointed at the guys, the rest of the girls catching on as we pretended to be talking about them. The look of sheer horror on their faces made me laugh so much that I almost peed.

 

That night as we lay in our new bed (that I, thankfully, hadn’t helped in putting back together), I hugged him tightly, and listened to his heartbeat.

“I love you Ji.”

“I love you too Amy, always will.” Was his response. The smiles that formed on our faces probably said it all. God, I was so happy.

I shoot up and sat on the bed. Ji looked at me, clearly confused by my sudden actions, but I just grabbed my sketch pad and ordered him to stay still.

I drew him lying in bed, the sheet covering his lower body while his torso was uncovered. His chest and arms, the muscles clearly showing underneath that golden skin. I spent a lot of time trying to get the tattoos just right, and then moved to his face. His lips, slightly parted and pulled into a small smile, his perfect straight nose, his cheeks that made me want to kiss him and his eyes, looking at me with love and ancient knowledge he didn’t know he had. His hair (at the moment orange, and yes I did freak out when he came home with it) messy from me running my fingers through it. I drew what I saw and I saw the most beautiful man I knew. My soulmate.

Finally when he got bored of just staying still and being pretty, Ji sat up and looked at what I drew.

“Wow. Babe, this is really beautiful.”

“That is only because I have a good model.” I said blushing.

“Nonsense.” He dropped a kiss on my nose and put away the sketch pad before pulling me back underneath the covers and kissing me silly.

 


I know, I know, this is way too short, but I guess this is like a small fluffy, filler chapter. There will be 3 more chapters to this fic, and I have already written 2 of them. Wee :D

I hope you didn’t mind this ty chapter, love you guys :*

Please comment :)