One

To The Boy With Yellow Tee

TO THE BOY WITH YELLOW TEE – 1

Park Shin Hye’s POV

 

He lifted my hand along with his. His scent was full of lavender aroma. He was wearing a white shirt, as if he was an angel without wings. His face shone so bright that I couldn’t see his face clearly. Could he be the love of my life?

 

A smile was carved on my mouth and it faded as soon as I could feel something hit my forehead.

 

End of Shin Hye’s POV

 

Writer’s POV

 

Shin Hye was awaken from her deep sleep in the morning when Kim seonsaengnim threw a marker right on her forehead. She growled. Her face wrinkled as she realized that it was her first class in the morning.

 

“Park Shin Hye ssi, “ said Kim seonsaengnim as she flipped the textbook, “Did you have a good sleep?”

 

Shin Hye lowered her head of embarrassment as her classmates laughed at her silently. She cursed herself silently, too.

 

Ya! Park Shin Hye! Are you a stupid or what! She thought.

 

“Yes... I’m sorry, seonsaengnim.” She said in a small voice, almost unheard.

 

Right next to her, her best friend, Lee Ji Eun was laughing at her. Upon seeing Ji Eun, she mouthed Ji Eun, “Don’t you dare to laugh at me!”

 

Ji Eun just shaked her head, teasing Shin Hye.

 

Math class in the morning has always been a big NO for Shin Hye and Ji Eun. They would always use a piece of paper to chat with each other to get rid of the sleepiness. And that day was no exception.

 

“Shin Hye-yah. Can you go with me on 11?” said Ji Eun.

 

“For what? We still have class on eleven, right?”

 

“Yep... But my dear Woo Youngie’s brother is coming here on eleven. Woo Young is having an exam on 11, so he asked me to pick up his brother.”

 

“Can’t you tell him you’re having class on eleven?”

 

“*pout* It’s not like you don’t know... I can never say no to my dear Woo Youngie...”

 

“*sigh* I can’t miss sociology class. My sociology grade is  not even good even since the beginning.”

 

“Please... I heard that Woo Youngie’s brother is kind of wild.. I’m nervous to meet him. Can you just skip that sociology class for your dear friend?”

 

“Hmmm... What does he look like? Is he handsome?”

 

“Yes! He is! I heard that he’s a perfection on earth!”

 

Ji Eun looked at Shin Hye and gave her bestfriend her puppy eyes, hoping that Shin Hye wouldn’t refuse. However, Shin Hye’s eyes widened as she saw Ji Eun’s face.

 

“Damn!” Shin Hye shouted out loud and got up from her seat.

 

“Who allowed you to curse in class, Park Shin Hye ssi!” said Kim seonsaengnim who threw another marker on her.

 

“Aw!” She screamed out of pain, and apologized, “ I’m sorry, seonsaengnim...”

 

As she sat slowly, she bit her lower lip, hitting her own head lightly.

 

“What happened?” Ji Eun asked after Kim seonsaengnim has turned her back to the class.

 

“I forgot... My dad asked me to pick up Seo Hyun at the airport on 10...” Shin Hye whispered.

 

“What? Seo Hyun? Your sister? How can you ever forget, rock head!” Ji Eun cursed.

 

“Haish... I guess...”

 

Before Shin Hye was able to finish her sentence, the bell rang. A smile crept up to her beautiful face.

 

“I guess that’s all for today. Don’t forget to do your homework. And we’ll be having quiz next week.” Kim seonsaengnim said before walking out of the class.

 

“Hey, Ji Eun. I’m going to the airport now. Please cover up my absent for sociology class, eoh?” said Shin Hye while packing up her books.

 

“Yah! I can just go with you. After all, I’m going to the airport too.” Said Ji Eun.

 

Shin Hye slapped her forehead, “Oh, that’s right... Okay. Let’s go now.”

 

 

“Ah! That’s Seo Hyun!” said Shin Hye happily upon seeing her sister came out of the gate with thick black coat and blue skinny jeans.

 

“Seo Hyun ah! Park Seo Hyun!” Shin Hye jumped up and down to make her sister notice her in the crowd. When Seo Hyun finally noticed her, she stopped jumping and waited for her sister to come.

 

“Wow! Seo Hyun is getting more and more prettier than ever! What a great fortune she has.” Ji Eun said behind Shin Hye’s back.

 

“What fortune? She’s getting set up by my parents.”

 

“What? Really? She’s only 16!”

 

“You know what? She’s moving to Seoul to meet her fiance. She’s being transferred to our school tomorrow.”

 

And soon, Seo Hyun appeared right before them with a beautiful and moist skin. She took off her sunglasses and hugged her sister.

 

“How was the flight, my Seo baby?” Shin Hye asked while pinching her sister’s cheek. However, Seo Hyun glared at her sister and gave her luggage to her sister.

 

“What are you trying to do.. Stop pinching my cheeks and calling me Seo baby. I’m all grown up now.” Seo Hyun said and walked away.

 

Ji Eun glared Seo Hyun’s back and mumbled to Shin Hye, “she’s getting prettier, but her attitude is just getting worse and worse... She never changed.”

 

Shin Hye pouted and replied, “She takes after dad. Never smiles and is always cold towards others.”

 

Seo Hyun turned around when she saw Shin Hye was taking no step closer to her and said, “Yah eonni! Hurry up! I’m getting hot here. I want to rest at home.”

 

“Arasseo!” Said Shin Hye, and turning to Ji Eun, she said, “Ji Eun ah. Wait for Woo Youngie’s brother by yourself. Okay? I don’t think Seo will ever be willing to wait another hour...”

 

“It’s okay, Shin Hye yah... Be patient, okay? I think Seo is worse than any other days today...”

 

“Ara.” Said Shin Hye, giving a light hug on Ji Eun, “I’m leaving.”

 

“Bye.”

 

 

Park Shin Hye’s POV

 

“AH! Uri Seo baby’s home!!” eomma immediately hugged her and gave her a light kiss on the cheek as Seo Hyun went into eomma’s arms. She treated eomma so lovely even after what she did to me in the airport earlier. Gosh... Be patient, Shin Hye yah...

 

“Eomma... Where’s my room?” Seo Hyun asked, “I’m so tired now.”

 

“Aigoo... Uri Seo baby... Your old room has been switched to be storage. Can you just use the guest room for the mean time?”

 

“Eomma! How can you ever use my room as the storage room!” Said Seo Hyun, pouting and eomma embraced her once more, making me kind of jealous to the attention mom gave her.

 

“Aigoo... Eomma’s so sorry, Seo Hyun ah... Because the guest room is just too small for the storage, eomma had no other choice but to use your room.”

 

Seo Hyun pouted and smirked, “Eomma! You’re so unfair! Why are you letting me use that small guest room while Shinnie eonni has a spacious room!”

 

“Omo... How can you say that? Uri Seo Baby... Eomma loves you the most.” Eomma said. My eyes widened as Seo Hyun just used my room as an excuse. Such an annoying sister... I thought after going to Tokyo for 1 year of student exchange, she would have changed... But I was totally wrong.

 

“Okay... Then your beloved Shinnie eonni will share her room with you, okay, dear?” said eomma.

 

“But I still want my own room, eomma...” Said Seo Hyun. This girl is going overboard.. I’m already generous enough to let her stay in my room together, though.

 

“Arasseo, uri baby ya...” eomma said and pinched her nose, then turning to me, she said, “Shin Hye yah... You’re her eonni. So, can you stay at the guest room? Uri baby will stay in your room.”

 

“What? Eom...” I was about to protest, but eomma just won’t hear me out.

 

“It’s decided then. Thank you, Shinnie yah. You’re such a good sister.” Eomma said, “Can you help uri baby to move her things to your room? She must be tired and need more rest. You can help her, right?”

 

I guess... A Cinderella story is starting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Hi everyone! So happy to be able to write this story. Hope you'll like the story and comment. Any kind of comment and suggestions are welcomed :)