Chapter 1

The Evil Prank (Hiatus)

Chapter 1

Weird

Bloom pov:

 

It’s been a while, I thought to myself. I walked into the playground where I first meet JunWoo oppa. It has been 8 years, since I stopped coming to this place as I moved to the other country for my own goods. I’ve been a happy girl as usual, nothing change and everything is still the same. Just like the older days back then, I spread out my hand letting them feel like as if I am flying, I gently closed my eyes as I feel the wind, I breathe in and out, admiring and remembering the days before I move out. After, I put my both hands to the normal position and open my eyes, revealing the children playing, happily. The light of the sun ray shine upon my face when I heard the conversation of two young girl and boy, not very far away from where I am.

 

“Don’t cry,” the girl said with the softest voice and patted the boy’s back. “Take this,” she handed him the teddy bear plaster. Without thinking, the boy pushed the girl away, which cause the girl to lose her smile but without saying anything she left. The boy then, higher his head, searching for the girl but she is nowhere to be found. After a few seconds, the girl come running back with the ice-cream in her hand, where the boy was still sitting on the ground. She stand with full of confidents and handed him vanilla-blueberry mixed ice cream and said, “Take this; it will heal your scar in your heart.” The boy who was still sitting, study her face for a while, wishing that she is telling the truth and was about to take the ice-cream when the girl suddenly wrapped her small soft hand around the boy and whispered into his ears, “I hope this will heal your wound too.” She then broke the hug and chuckled when she found the boy froze on the spot. Without second choice, she handed him the ice-cream when the boy run away leaving the girl dumbfounded.

 

I smile as I listen and watch their little conversation from the bench where I am sitting. They are like us, I thought. I then chuckle to myself and frown realizing that I miss JunWoo oppa, a lot. He just gone to America to study abroad and I feel like I am dying without him. All I can do is miss, not more than that… *Sigh* How have you been?, I thought to myself and look to the sky which makes me cool down. *Sigh* I closed my eyes, and then open again, smile appear on my face and walk away.

 

I was now, walking on the cold and quiet street. The wind blow against my body and it makes me shivered a bit. I continue walking, ignoring the cold wind. I was still walking, when I heard the footstep following me. Although I am scare, I didn’t show my fear and I continue walking, ignoring the presence of the footstep. I fasten my pace to run away from the footstep but whenever I walked fast, it become nearer and nearer. Finally, as I can’t control my fear, I stopped on the spot and whispered “Is anyone there?”

 

The cold blows against my body…

 

And I whispered again, but this time is a little bit louder, “Are you following me?”

 

*Crack*

 

Without thinking, I turn to look at my back. I searched for the presence of someone but there is no one behind my back. But I saw the window glass shutter on the ground. That’s the time which makes me widen my eyes. I saw the Grey Wolf growling, and I saw it Shiny Blue eyes which makes me think he is angry. Actually, I just saw the shadow but I am sure, I am sure that it is a Wolf. Maybe more like a Werewolf. I was scare, so scare, that I lost my reality by staring at it and froze on the spot. I can’t feel my leg, hand and the whole body at the same time. God, I don’t want to die yet! I thought as I close my eyes tightly.

 

Again, the cold wind blow against me. But this time, it is stronger and I could hear the squealing of bird, the leaves trembling and the FOOTSTEP! It becomes softer and softer.

As soon as the blowing wind calm down, I decided to open my eyes. Within a second, I found myself fall on the ground. How is that possible? I thought. You might be thinking what really happen and it is because, I am now in front of my own HOUSE! I know it. I know that, I was standing in the middle of the old apartment, and HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? That’s all I want to know. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand, hoping that I was just imagining. But, it was reality. I feel my hands shaking, as I press the bell of my house.

I counted, 1… 2… 3… 4… 5…

*The door open*

I started to move, but I can’t. I can’t feel my legs, hands, actually the WHOLE BODY! I then started to feel dizzy, my body become ached and then everything become black..

 

 

But the words, that I heard before I lost my conscious is,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You Don’t Deserve to Live Here.”