Chapter 2

The Evil Prank (Hiatus)

Chapter 2

Confused

The next morning, I was awake from my dreamland as the alarm ring loudly. I drugged myself into the shower room and took a cool bath. After 20 min of bathing, I went to the dining room when I realized the house is so quiet and creepy. Usually, I could hear my maids talking, cleaning, running, and many other but, it was so strange that I saw none of them. I quickly make my way to my parents’ room hoping that they are still here but it was just imaginary. What is going on? I thought as I ruffled to the back of my hair.  Just then, I notice the little note that was stick at the back of my parents’ room door. I slowly walked toward the door and took the sticky note out. The letter said “Say bye to your parents,” as soon as I finish reading it, the door slammed shut which makes me shivered down my spine then I was able to ask “What do you want?” I heard nothing but the sound of my heart beating. Suddenly, the windows were slammed open, and there, the strong wind blows to my body. Just like last time, I feel myself froze on the spot not knowing what to do, but I able to ask again, “Who are you?” Just after I said, the wind which were blowing heavily stopped immediately, and there come the evil wolf which I saw yesterday approached me with the heavy step. It then, breathe in and breathe out like a madman and I ask again, “Why are you following me?” as soon as I finish my sentence the wolf stopped on it spot. “I am not following you, you are the one who is calling me” it said not outside but in my mind. I somehow felt, I have the great power but how could that be possible? I am just normal human. Without thinking another time I asked again, “How could you say that I am calling you? I don’t even have power! I am just normal human.” I was really ignore by the fact that the one who I am talking is a wolf. I frown and thinking something possible when it signed. “You’ll know someday. Don’t use your telepathy power a lot, it will make you weak. And don’t worry about your parents, they are fine with me,” it then finished its’ word and suddenly disappeared in front of my eyes. Am I dreaming? I asked myself but I know myself that it was not a dream. After the conversation with the wolf, I felt that the load on my body was release because I heard that my parents are safe but somehow I am confused. Telepathy power? Am I some kind of human that have supernatural power? What did he meant by "You'll know someday"?  The million of questions popped out of my mind but I can’t figure them out. Nothing, just nothing.

 

 

Just like that, the day ends by the confusion, mysterious and also fantastic.

 


Author notes: I am truely sorry that I took too much time to update such a short one but I hope you guys like it! :D It might be a bit boring at first but please continued reading!! THX :D

 

Here is some photos of Main Character in this story!!