Prologue

The Evil Prank (Hiatus)

It was 8 years ago,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The 8 years old girl name Bloom was running toward the playground. Despite her age, shewas very mature. She closed her Shiny eyes, and admired her surrounding when she heard the voice of the little boy who was 1 or 2 years older than her, “Mommy! Mommy! I injure my knee.” The boy pouted as he looks into his mother’s eyes. For her own shock, the mother who was sitting on the banch with a Man probably her husband, pushed that boy away and eyed him with the cold glared “I am not your mother! Just go away!” and then she left pulling the man together with her.

The boy was left dumbfounded. The tears flow out of the innocent kid and started crying heavily, covering his face under his arms. With full of caring heart and being the kind girl, the girl runs toward where the boy located, bending her knee just in front of him and softly said, “You seems to be a bit hurt. Take this.” She handed him the teddy bear plaster and the smiles shown on her face. “Leave me alone!” the boy shouted at the girl with wimpered, but her expression doesn’t change. At all! Still with smiling face she said to the boy, “Okay” then she left, hoping that the boy would feel better without her.

After she left, the boy lift his head and wipe his tears with back of his hand when he saw the teddy bear plaster on the grass in front of him. Without second choice, the boy picks it up and sticks it on his injury then the small smiles appear on his face but he immediately put on his poker face. Getting out from his thought, he stands up when he saw the same girl holding a cone of Ice-cream, his favorite. The smiles, happiness and enjoying aura are surrounding her. The boy can’t help but to stare at her and admired her angle-like face. Then, the boy saw the girl cheek turn into pink, thinking that the girl got blush, he ignored the admiration of the girl, he lowered his head and said, “I am sorry for the earlier.” The girl shook her head as quick as possible, shaking her hands in front of the boy face and reply, “Not a big deal. Have this. This is the best way to clam your mind when you are sad.” The girl handed him the vanilla and blueberry mix ice-cream. Before the boy could take it, the girl quickly adds, “You can be my brother if you want,” The smiles are shown on her face, they never leave, “I can be your younger sister.”

The boy was shocked but feel caring way on the girl’s respond; he didn’t reply nothing and run away as he doesn't really know what to reply. The smiles that never leave from the girl’s face disappear and replace with frown. She then lowered her head and went back to where she comes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What did I just do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day,

 

Just like yesterday, the girl visited to the playground hoping that she would see the boy again but to her sadness she didn’t see him. The girl walked with her head down, staring at the grass the slowly tremble by the winter winds. She was disappointed, asking herself why she would tell such a stupid things, while she felt someone poke her from behind. Although she felt it, she didn’t bother to turn around, she felt so tired, she felt like she was a kind of robot which walk in the garden aimlessly. All she could think now is the boy who she saw him yesterday. Suddenly, she felt her eyes wrapped with the pair of warm hand which make her felt electric city send throught her body and the same person softly whisper into her ear “Guess who I am.” She heard the sweetest and very familiar voice. She was about to answer but no words come out of and the last thing she know was she was froze on the spot. Within a second the hand which was wrapped around her eyes softens revealing the one who she was waiting for so badly. The girl of 8 years old eyes blink for a few time innocently and the smile spread on her face before she started the conversation, “It’s you!” “Yeah,” the boy rubbed the back of his shyly. “What are you do—“ the girl start the conversation again when the boy cut her “I am accepting your offer.” The boy was going to start his conversation again when, a pair of arm wrapped around him. He found himself froze but smiles were formed on his face. “I miss you! and Thanks,” the girl smile while hugging to the boy. Not too long, the girl broke the hug and continue the conversation, “Umm.. That would be weird but, I still don’t know your name.” “Oh, I am JunWoo. Lee JunWoo. How about you?” the boy answered immediately when the girl asked him. “I am Bloom.” The girl answered the boy question shyly. Their conversation, might be just a normal one, but the smiles never leave their face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That’s her life. She is happy, innocent, caring, helping, and the nicest girl in the world. But what if she is not like that kind of girl anymore? And what if something happen which made her real self disappeared?