Her songs

Bitter Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪ My happy little pill,
 take me away,
dry my eyes,
bring color to my skies ♫

 

  Rainy day is the calm day ever. Naa really loves the cloudy sky because its peaceful for her. She'd been listening to music for all the time. She's barely talk when her earphones are stuffed in her ears. She'll be thinking about the song that she's listening on that moment. It's kind of weird because most of the girls can never stop talking. They love gossip, judging and yeah talking about the  GIRL's stuff. Lol..But Naa is dofferent. She's trying her best to get away from that "activities". well, it's all because she thinks that she's not good enough in her study..Most of the poeple said that she's a nerd even her friend. But she doesnt mind at all. It's not like she's a heartless, she just trying to be herself thats all.

  Since that day is raining, so Naa decided to stay back at school. She wants to study and do a mlot of revision. Her exam is in the corner and she's going to do some preparation. She'd been doing her maths. But the rain never seems to stop. It keeps pouring even its getting late. The clock is now showing at 6 and the library is about to close. Naa pack's her things and she looks through the balcony...its still raining, how can I go back? hmm... *dup,dup,dup,dup*

  As Naa heard a footstep, she turns...That guy..omg ! Then she smiles and  takes her bag. Naa walks slowly because its a waste if she she walks faster. She cant even go home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter